The notification is out for the NALCO Recruitment 2021. National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO), a Navratna Central PSU has invited applications from eligible candidates towards Boiler operator & SUPT positions. Interested candidates can now apply towards the SUPT (JOT) & Boiler Operator Grade: I, II & III posts through the NALCO official website till January 30, 2021. The latest notification is against 10 vacant positions and for the NALCO at Smelter & Power Complex, Angul.
NALCO Recruitment 2021
National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO) is a Navratna CPSE under Ministry of Mines with its corporate office in Odisha. NALCO is now recruiting candidates with Boiler Attendant certificate towards its service. If you are a matriculate with the above-said certificate then you can also apply against this recruitment notification. Let’s check the details of the latest NALCO recruitment notification.
- Opening of online submission of application: January 01, 2021
- Last date of submission of online application: January 31, 2021 (5.00 P.M.)
- Last date for receipt of hard copy of application along with requisite documents: February 06, 2021(5.00 P.M.)
Eligibility Criteria & Vacancy
|Post||Vacancy||Minimum years of Experience with requisite qualification||Upper age limit (in years) as on 30/01/2021||Qualification|
||Nil||27 yrs||The candidates must have passed Matriculation/equivalent or ITI and possessing 2nd Class Boiler Attendant Certificate of Competency issued by Government|
|Operator(Boiler) Grade: III||2 years||35 yrs|
|Operator(Boiler) Grade: II||5 years||38 yrs|
|Operator (Boiler) Grade: I||8 years||41 yrs|
|Operator(Boiler) Grade: III||Nil||35 yrs||The candidates must have passed Matriculation/equivalent or ITI and possessing 1st Class Boiler Attendant Certificate of Competency issued by Government|
|Operator(Boiler) Grade: II||2 years||38 yrs|
|Operator (Boiler) Grade: I||5 years||41 yrs|
- If the Boiler Attendant Certificate / National Apprenticeship Certificate in Boiler Attendant (Endorsed by the
Competent Authority as equivalent to 2nd Class Certificate of Competency for Boiler Attendants) is granted by any State or UT, the candidate shall have to get the certificate endorsed for validity in the State of Odisha, by the Chairman of the Board, failing which, his service will not be confirmed.
- Experience must be in coal-fired boilers of minimum 180 TPH (Maximum Continuous Rating) steam generation capacity in reputed industrial Organization in Boiler Operation OR coal-fired boilers of minimum 50 MW Power Generation capacity in reputed industrial Organization in Boiler Operation as certified Boiler attendant.
- The qualification must be from Universities or Institutes recognized/accredited by council/bodies like UGC/ AICTE/NCTVT / SCTE&VT set up by Central/State Government (wherever applicable). Only full-time Regular courses will be considered. This shall include Matriculation/equivalent as specified under the minimum essential qualification(s).
NALCO Recruitment Salary & Benefits
|SUPT (Skill Upgradation Practical Training) (JOT)||
|Operator(Boiler) Grade: III||Rs.29500-3%-70000/-|
|Operator(Boiler) Grade: II||Rs.31500-3%-80000/-|
|Operator (Boiler) Grade: I||Rs.34000-3%-90000/-|
- Candidates selected for the post of Skill Upgradation Practical Training SUPT (JOT) will be required
to undergo, on-the-job training, for a period of 12 months. During the training period, they
will be paid stipend of Rs.12000/- per month.
- After successful completion of one-year SUPT, induction would be made to Jr. Operative
Trainee (JOT) for a period of 18 months. During the training period, they will be paid stipend of
Rs.15000/- per month for the first 12 months and Rs.15500/- per month for the remaining six months of
- During the period of training, SUPT-JOT candidates will be eligible to get medical facility (indoor & outdoor) for self only in Nalco Hospital.
- On successful completion training, SUPT-JOT candidates shall be considered for placement into regular
employment in T0 grade with pay scale of Rs.29500-3%-70000/- along with all emoluments applicable to regular employees.
Online Application 2021
Interested candidates can start your NALCO 2021 recruitment online application, through the National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO) official website. Once you complete the online application, take a print out of the same and send it to the NALCO Odisha office on or before February 06, 2021.
- To start your application visit the NALCO website, career section: Click Here
- On the home page, click on the “Click here to Make Payment” tab & pay the required application fee. Once you are completed with the fees, go back to the career section.
- Click on the “Click here to apply online” tab. On the newly opened tab, select the post you want to apply & enter your personal details. Candidates need to upload photograph, signature & SBI collection form while filling the online application.
- Download your completed application form, and send the hard copy along with self-attested photocopies of all the documents in support of the information given in their on-line application should reach Recruitment Cell, HRD Department, S&P Complex, National Aluminium Company Limited, Angul – 759145, Odisha by post immediately after submission of online application by February 06, 2021.
|General/ OBC/ EWS||₹100/-|
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen||NIL|
Candidates can opt to pay through the dedicated bank account, net banking or through debit /credit card. The fee shall not be collected by any other mode.
Attempt free mock test to ace your CHSL 2021 preparation
NALCO Recruitment Notification Pdf
Click here to download the NALCO Recruitment 2021 Official Notification free pdf:
Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself. Entri will help you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves to improve your success rate.