Table of Contents
IDFC First Bank has invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Bank Officer on it’s official website www.idfcfirstbank.com/. Interested candidates can apply online, if they meet the eligibility criteria. Aspiring candidates can check this article for more details on IDFC First Bank Recruitment 2021.
IDFC First Bank Recruitment 2021
IDFC First Bank has invited application from eligible candidates to fill in Bank Officer posts in various states of India. Interested Candidates can visit official website to apply for the wanted post. Below we have given details about the vacancies released by IDFC First Bank.
Bank Officer – West Zone
- Role/Job Title – Bank Officer
- Place of work – ( Maharashtra, Gujarat , Goa , Madhya Pradesh and Chattisgarh )
- Notification released date –
- Job Location – Chandigarh, India
- Role/Job Title – Sales Officer – Savings Account
- Place of work – Pan India
- Notification released date – 11/01/2021, 09:33 AM
- Last date to apply – 18/01/2021, 09:33 AM
Bank Officer-Current Account
- Job Location – Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Job Title – Sales Officer – Current Account
- Place of work – Pan India
- Notification released date – 11/01/2021, 10:59 AM Apply Before 31/01/2021, 10:59 AM
- Last date to apply –31/01/2021, 10:59 AM
IDFC Bank Officer 2021 – Eligibility criteria
- Candidates applying should have a degree in any discipline courses from recognized university is Mandatory to apply for this post.
Candidates should have 0 to 04 year’s experience in relevant field to be eligible for this post.
IDFC Bank Officer Job Purpose
The role entails direct customer interaction and is responsible for business acquisition of savings accounts for a designated branch. It will also entail explaining and selling banking products to customers and acting as a link between customers and bank – ensuring best in-class service to the customers. The role bearer has a responsibility to support Sales Manager in catchment mapping, customer feedback and identifying and converting potential opportunities. The role bearer is responsible for driving client acquisition, deepening customer relationships and capitalizing on lifetime value in each relationship to achieve larger organizational goals.
IDFC Bank Officer Roles & Responsibilities:
- Acquisition of NTB Current account customers in the identified segment and reference generation from the specified catchment area
- Ensure acquisition of high quality current accounts in terms of product mix, segments and constitution mix
- Proactive registration and activation of acquired customers to direct banking channels
- Meet and exceed the defined targets of new customer acquisitions month on month by analysing transaction banking needs of the customer
- Assist and support the Sales Manager in catchment mapping and scoping exercise
- Provide regular feedback to SM / RM on opportunities and customer needs
- Ensure adherence to selling norms and SOPs defined by the organization
- Ensure strict compliance with internal guidelines and external regulations
- Ensure quality sourcing in line with the Bank’s policy
- High degree of market awareness and understanding of customer’s needs
- Collaborate with other branch departments and functions to provide products and service offerings to the customer to ensure customer centricity
How you can use Entri app for your exam preparation?
- Entri provides an online platform to help you prepare for competitive exams.
- Download for free of cost and get access to video classes, exams and study cards with a single subscription fee.
- You can access full length mock tests and previous year question papers.
Hope you have benefited from this article. Check us for further details. Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming exams.