Table of Contents
National Housing Board has released the results of Assistant Manager Scale I on 19th November 2020. Candidates who have attended the exam on 18th October 2020 can now check their results. The interview dates will be released shortly. Candidates selected according to the marks in the objective test can now start preparing for the interview. Check more details regarding the NHB Assistant Manager Result 2020 and interviews.
NHB Assistant Manager Exam Details
|Name of Post||Assistant Managers in Junior Management Grade (Scale I)|
|Name of Organization||National Housing Bank (NHB)|
|Exam Date||18th October 2020|
|Mode of Exam||Online-Objective and Descriptive Tests|
|Result Date||19th November 2020|
|Interview Date||Will update later|
NHB Assistant Manager Result 2020
The exam result was released on 19th November 2020. The exam was conducted in October. The result can be downloaded from the official website or directly from the link given below.
Steps to check the NHB Assistant Manager Result
- Visit the official website of NHB @nhb.org.in.
- Click on the Announcement on the home page for the result of Assistant Managers.
- Click on the notification Result of Online Examination for Recruitment of Assistant Managers (Scale I).
- Candidates are required to click on the link given in the PDF reads ‘Roll Number of Shortlisted candidates for Interview’.
- The list of candidates will be opened now.
- Download and tale printout of the NHB Bank Assistant Manager Result 2020 and save for future reference.
- All shortlisted candidates are advised to fill up the BIO-DATA-CUM-ATTESTATION FORM (BAF) and submit the same ONLINE from 21.11.2020 to 30.11.2020 till 11:55 PM.
The marks of candidates and the category wise cut-off for the above examination will be put on the Bank’s website after completion of the selection process and declaration of the final result of the recruitment. RTI queries in this regard will be entertained only after the completion of selection process and declaration of the final result of the recruitment.
NHB Assistant Manager Interview
Interviews will be conducted at NHB head office in New Delhi only. The details regarding the time and date of the interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates in the e-Call Letter. Candidates are required to download their interview e-Call Letters from the official website of NHB.
The total marks allotted for the Interview is 50. The minimum cut-off marks of the interview will be as decided by the Bank. The ratio of weightage online examination and interview will be 80:20. Check the documents to be carried while attending the interview:
- Printout of the valid Interview e-Call Letter
- Valid system generated printout of the online application form registered
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Photo Identify Proof
- Mark-sheets or certificates for Graduation or Post-graduation etc
- Caste Certificate and others.
National Housing Bank Recruitment of Assistant Managers (Scale I) Bio-Data-Cum-Attestation Form, click here: