The National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases (NITRD) will be conducting a walk-in-interview for the posts of Senior Resident in various specialties. Eligible candidates can attend the walk-in interview scheduled for 07th May 2021 for the NITRD Recruitment 2021.
NITRD Recruitment 2021: Important Details for Senior Resident Interview
- Walk-in-interview Date: 07 May 2021
- Time: 10.00 AM
- Venue: NITRD
NITRD Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Requirements
Age Limit: 45 years as of the date of interview
MBBS with Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in the concerned specialty (approved by MCI) failing which MBBS with two years experience in a Government Organization in the concerned specialty. Preference will be given to those who possess Post Graduate Degree.
A postgraduate qualification e.g. M.D. (Biochemistry) of an Indian University or a qualification recognized equivalent thereto, or
A postgraduate qualification e.g. Master’s degree viz. M.Sc. (Medical Biochemistry) or M.Sc. in allied subjects like Organic Chemistry, Physiology.
Ph.D. degree in the subject concerned/allied subject, of an Indian University or its equivalent Ph.D. degree from a foreign University recognized as such by the University Grants Commission.
Consolidated pay of Rs. 75400. Pay level 11 of Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC
- Senior Resident (TB & Chest Diseases): 05 Posts
- Senior Resident (Radiology): 01 Post
- Senior Resident (Biochemistry): 01 Post
- Senior Resident (Anesthesia): 01 Post
- Senior Resident (Microbiology): 01 Post
Selection Procedure and Application Form for NITRD Recruitment 2021 Senior Resident Post
Walk-in-Interview will be held for the eligible candidates.
Eligible candidates have to present themselves for registration at 10.00 AM in the Administrative block on the day specified for the interview of a particular specialty along with the application duly filled in the prescribed format.
Candidate must bring the following original certificates with attested (by Gazetted Officers) copies at the time of interview:
- Certificate in support of age (10th Certificate)
- Certificate in support of educational qualifications
- Experience certificate, if any
- Medical registration certificates of DMC
- Mark Sheets of MBBS Part I, II & final year
- Undergraduate/Postgraduate attempt certificate
- SC/ST/OBC Candidates must bring a community certificate in the prescribed format of Govt. of India
- Physically Handicapped Certificate from Competent Authority