Table of Contents
OMC or Odisha Mining Corporation Ltd has recently released an Official Notification for the Post Of 10 Deputy Managers 2022. Application Form for the recruitment can be filled till 12th April 2022. Apply Online for this recruitment. The Admit Cards will be released shortly. Eligibility Criteria for this exam is that the aspirant must be a citizen of India. The aspirant’s age should be at least As Per Rules or below from what is given in the notification.
OMC Deputy Manager Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Post Name||Dy. Manager (Mining)|
|Mode Of Exam||Offline|
|Salary Scale||INR. 80,000/- with provision of 3% hike every year on renewal of contractual engagement|
OMC Deputy Manager Recruitment 2022 – Important Dates
Important Dates- OMC Deputy Manager Recruitment 2022
|Notification Release Date||29 March 2022|
|Date and time of Walk-in Interview||12 April 2022 at 9:00 AM and 13 April 2022 at 9:00 AM|
|Place and Venue of Interview||Community Centre, OMC Colony (Near Gopabandhu Square), Unit-8, Bhubaneswar-12|
|Provisional Allotment||Not yet announced|
OMC Deputy Manager Recruitment 2022 – Vacancy
OMC plans to fill-up the following posts on contractual basis for a period of 03 years. The contract shall be renewed every year on satisfactory job performance. However, the tenure of contractual engagement may be prolonged beyond 03 years basing on the requirement of the organisation. The posts shall be filled up via Walk-in-Interview process.
|Sl No||Category||No of Vacancies|
OMC Deputy Manager Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility
BE or B. Tech in Mining Engg. with Second Class MMCC (Mines Manager Certificate of Competency) under MMR,1961
- Aspirants with First Class MMCC under MMR,1961 shall have an added advantage.
(ii)Aspirants having exposure in IT or Software enabled Mine planning, design and development shall have an added advantage.
Maximum 38 years.
- Upper age limit in case of the following categories shall be relaxed as per norms of Govt. of Odisha: SC, ST, SEBC,Women, Sportsperson, Ex-servicemen, PwD
- Similarly, upper age limit in case of departmental aspirants having requisite qualification may be relaxed up to 10 years.
- The departmental aspirants shall produce service continuity certificate issued by the concerned Unit Head at the time of verification of documents and interview.
OMC Deputy Manager Recruitment 2022 – How to Apply?
- The aspirants fulfilling the eligibility criteria for respective posts are requested to download the bio- data format from OMC Website https://omcltd.in which need to be filled up by the aspirant after carefully reading the eligibility criteria prescribed for each post. ·
- The aspirant should affix recent colour passport size photograph at top right side of the application form.
- He or she should submit self attested copy of certificates and documents from Higher Secondary onwards towards proof of age, caste,qualification, marks, experience etc along with the application form at the time of interview.
- Valid caste certificate or SEBC certificate must be secured from the Competent Authority and be produced during the ·
- SEBC aspirants shall submit the SEBC certificate issued by the Competent Authority on or after 25 September ·
- OBC certificate in place of SEBC certificate will not be accepted.
- Applications without supporting documents or incomplete or not full-filling the required criteria in any respect will be rejected.
OMC Deputy Manager Recruitment 2022 – Selection Process
- Selection will be done on the basis of performance in the Walk-In interview considering the vacancies, percentage of reservation as well as requirement. ·
- Filling-up of vacancies is entirely at the discretion of the Management based on suitability of aspirants and no claim will arise for engagement, if vacancies are not filled up due to un- suitability or insufficient number of aspirant ·
- The candidature of the applicant would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates or testimonials.
OMC Deputy Manager Recruitment 2022 : Important Points
- The aspirants shall produce Identity Proof (Passport/PAN Card/Aadhar/ Voter ID/ Driving License) at the time of document verification on the date of Walk-in-Interview. ·
- Aspirants are advised to visit official website https://omcltd.in at regular intervals for any news, updates, notification, results etc relating to recruitment. ·
- The decision of OMC Management shall be final on all aspirants on all matters relating to selection of candidate, eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the application, nullification of the recruitment process, etc.No enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this regard. ·
- At any stage of recruitment process, if it is found that the aspirant has furnished false or incorrect information his or her candidature shall liable to be cancelled. ·
- Canvassing in any form will be viewed seriously and may lead to disqualification. ·
- Finally selected aspirants shall have to produce the required documents at the time of joining at respective places of posting which shall be communicated through the engagement orders.
- Aspirants after recruitment can be posted in any establishment of OMC. ·
- The aspirants against whom vigilance or criminal case is pending shall not be eligible. ·
- The aspiring candidates in case if married should not have more than one alive Any discrepancy arising in this connection will be subject to jurisdiction of appropriate Courts of Odisha.
- OMC or Odisha Mining Corporation Ltd., a Gold category and largest State Public Sector Undertaking in Mining Sector in the Country, undertakes mining, exploration and trading of chrome, iron, and bauxite ores.
- Inspired by the vision to emerge as the market leader and to play a catalytic role in the growth of industrialization, Odisha Mining Corporation Ltd caters to the requirements of mineral based industries.
- The Corporation has achieved an annual turnover of INR 5587 Crores during the Financial Year 2020-21.
Our R&D team provides the best material and books for the complete preparation of all government exams. We provide PDFs of the previous year’s question papers with solutions and detailed analysis. All you need to do is download the Entri App and start practicing.