Table of Contents
The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) had released the notification No. 02 / 2019 for recruitment against 37 Assistant Director vacancies on 01 November 2019 at its official website, mppsc.nic.in. As per the MPPSC Assistant Director Recruitment Notification released, the advertised vacancies are in Farmer Welfare and Agriculture Development Department. Applications were invited by Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) for the post of Assistant Director of Agriculture (A.D.A) in MP Agriculture department in the end of 2019. Why waiting? Start your preparation now itself by going through the entire Syllabus.
|MPPSC ADA Assistant Director Agriculture 2022|
|Organization Name||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Director Agriculture (ADA)|
|No. Of Vacancy||37|
|Exam Date||23 January 2022|
|Category||Syllabus and exam pattern|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
Selection Procedure for MPPSC Assistant Director
The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the Computer Based Online Examination and Interview being organized by the selection body.
MPPSC Assistant Director of Jobs Selection Process details is mentioned here. Based on the applicant’s performance in the selection rounds, they are shortlisted. Selection for the appointment of 37 Post of Assistant Director Vacancy in Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission will be based on the written examination marks followed by medical and document verification.
Tentative Exam Pattern:
- Written Exam.
- Skill Test/Interview.
- Document verification
- The written exam has multiple choice objective type questions.
- The exam contains 2 sections
- Section A has 75 questions carrying 150 marks.
- Each question carries 2 marks.
- Section B contains 300 marks
- The total time duration is 2 hours.
- The questions are available in Hindi and English languages.
|Subject||No. of Q.||Marks||Time|
|MP Gk||35||105||3 Hour|
|Final Total||500 Marks|
MPPSC Assistant Director Syllabus, Section A
- History culture and literature of M.P
- Important Historical events and major dynasties of M.P
- Contribution of Madhya Pradesh in the Independence movements
- Art, Architecture, and culture of M.P
- Main Tribes and Dialects of M.P
- Main festivals, folk music and folk art of M.P
- Critical literary figures of M.P and their literature
- Main tourist places of M.P
- Important personalities of M.P
- Geography of the Madhya Pradesh
- Forest, mountain and rivers of M.P
- Climate of M.P
- Natural and mineral resources of M.P
- Energy Resources: Conventional and Non-conventional
- Central irrigation and power projects of M.P
- Politics and Economy of M.P
- The political system of M.P
- Panchayati Raj in M.P
- The social system of M.P
- Demography and census of M.P
- The economic development of M.P
- Main industries of M.P
- Agriculture and Agri based industries in M.P
- Current events of International, National, and MP
- Important Contemporaneous events
- Famous sports competitions, awards, and sports institution of the state and country
- Welfare schemes of M.P state
- Eminent personalities and places
- Information and Communication Technology
- Electronics, computers, information and communication technology
- Robotics, artificial intelligence, and cybersecurity
- Internet and social networking site
- Madhya Pradesh Assistant Director Exam Syllabus For Section B
- Agriculture, its importance in the national economy
- Important crops of India and M.P
- Different cropping systems
- Crop weather relationships
- Meteorological services to agriculture
- Soil as a medium for plant growth and its Composition
- Soils types of India and M.P
- Chemical, Physical and microbiological properties of soils
- Straight, complex and mixed fertilizers and bio-fertilizers manufactured and marketed in India
- Integrated nutrient management for plants
- Soil and water management, Irrigation methods
- Rain Water conservation
- Watershed development
- Rainfed farming principles and practices
- Principles of Plant Physiology with reference to plant nutrition
- Elements of genetics and plant breeding as applied to the improvement of crops
- Serious weeds, pests, and diseases affecting significant craps
- Principles of plant protection measures
- Integrated control of weeds, pests, and diseases
- Principles and objectives of surveying
- Economics concerning agriculture
- Mechanization and its relevance and scope in India
- Seedbed preparation
- Factors of Crop production and production relationships
- Farm planning and resource management for enhanced production
- Principles and objectives of agricultural extension
- Methods of Communication
- 10th class mark sheet/ Birth Certificate
- Bachelor Degree.
- Class 10th/Class 12th Mark sheets
- Registration Certificate from MP Medical Council
- PWD Certificate (if required)
- Caste Certificate (if required)
Based on this above procedure, Candidates are selected for Assistant Director Agriculture.
Why is it important to choose Entri?
- Excellent online platform for all the Competitive Exams.
- Provides updated materials created by the Entri Experts.
- Entri provides a best platform with full- length mock tests including previous year question papers.
- You can download the app for free and join the required classes.
- Entri wishes you all the best for your examinations and future endeavours.
“YOU DON’T HAVE TO BE GREAT TO START, BUT YOU HAVE TO START TO BE GREAT.”