Table of Contents
The Odisha Service Selection Commission (OSSC) decides the OSSC Technical Assistant and Traffic SI Salary Job Profile 2022 as per the rules of the government job. The details regarding the OSSC Technical Assistant and Traffic SI Salary & Job Profile are mentioned in the official notification to be released for the recruitment. The Salary for the OSSC Technical Assistant post and Traffic SI is a better package that is offered to qualified aspirants. The key highlights are:
- Each post is associated with its perks & allowances that a candidate can avail of after the completion of the probation period.
- Candidates should be familiar with the OSSC Technical Assistant and Traffic SI Job Profile to know the remuneration that will be offered to them, additional benefits, job description, etc. once appointed for the post.
In this article, we have given complete information of the OSSC Technical Assistant and Traffic SI Salary along with the job profile, perks & allowances, and career growth.
OSSC Job profile 2022
OSSC Traffic SI Job Profile 2022
Aspirants must know the OSSC Traffic SI job responsibilities, which will help them to understand their job more keenly. OSSC Traffic SI Job Profile 2022 for the qualified aspirants has been mentioned below.
- Concentrate on traffic education & inculcate traffic laws to educate the public
- Regulate traffic
- Enforce traffic laws
- Issue driving licenses
- Resolving public complaints of road users
- Investigate minor accidents
- Stand for long time to serve the public
OSSC Technical Assistant Job Profile 2022
The details of the Job Profile will be informed and detailed to the candidates once the posts have been allotted.Job Profile of the OSSC Technical Assistant is shared below:
- Provide support to the technicians in handling customer enquiries.
- Provide technical support with equipment operation to the customers on scheduled time.
- Follow all the monitor office inventories and corporate standards.
OSSC Roles and Responsibilities 2022
Role and Responsibilities of SI 2022
- The main responsibility of SI is File charge sheets in Court.
- He commands his subordinates.
- Take care of the police station.
- Investigation of crimes.
- Register FIR for the cases in his area.
- He is in charge of manage the law and order situations in his allotted jurisdictional area.
- Maintaining good relations with the people in his circle.
- Arrange patrolling and beats to stop crimes.
- Good leadership quality and supervising character. Maintain healthy relations with subordinates.
- A SI has the right to investigate all the cases sanctioned by the laws of the state.
Role and Responsibilities of Technical Assistant 2022
- Answering telephones and taking messages.
- Printing and filing documents.
- Composing emails.
- Typing up reports for the company manager.
- Scheduling meetings.
- Organizing company travel arrangements.
- Providing technical assistance with equipment operation.
- Cleaning of technical equipment.
- Setting equipment parameters.
Take your OSSC Exam Mock Test 2022 Here
OSSC Career Growth 2022
OSSC Traffic SI Career Growth and Promotion 2022
Selected aspirants who have cleared the departmental exam and become permanent employees are eligible for promotions, bonuses, and incentives issued by the officials. Employees have been given chances to improve their skills and knowledge that helps them to get a higher promotion. Candidates can visit the official site of OSSC for more information.
OSSC Technical Assistant Career Growth and Promotion 2022
All the employees working under the government are offered lucrative salaries & career growth. This will enhance their standard of living. Once the selected aspirants complete their probation period, they will enjoy the perks and promotions. The aspirants attend the training sessions, which enhance their resume, experience, and knowledge of the candidate.
OSSC Salary 2022
OSSC Traffic SI Salary 2022
Thee OSSC Traffic SI post selected aspirants will be eligible to receive allowances with their fixed pay after completing their probation period, followed by a departmental examination, which is mandatory for candidates to pass within 3 successive chances. Permanent employees allowances received by are listed below:
|House Rent Allowance|
OSSC Traffic SI In-Hand Salary 2022
The OSSC Traffic SI In- Hand Salary 2022 under the OSSC is the total pay that every employee is eligible to receive at the end of every month after deducting the tax, gratuity, PF, etc. Qualified aspirants will be able to receive in-hand salary and their bonuses will increase every year. Aspirants selected in the OSSC Traffic SI Merit List should complete their training period and clear the departmental exam to enjoy the increments. The OSCC Traffic SI hand-in salary (pre-revised)is given below:
|Post Name||In-hand Salary||Grade Pay|
|OSSC Traffic Sub Inspector||INR 9,300 – INR 34,800||INR 4,200|
- The annual Technical Assistant salary package will be almost INR 1.60 lakhs per annum.
- The candidates will also be eligible to receive additional benefits & allowances once the probation period is successfully over.
OSSC Traffic SI Salary Slip 2022
OSSC issues a salary slip to their employees. Salary slip has information such as the monthly OSSC Traffic SI Salary, allowances, deductions, etc. It helps the government employees apply for loans and other purposes with ease.
OSSC Technical Assistant Salary Structure 2022
Salary Structure of the OSSC Technical Assistant comprises remuneration and additional allowances as per the OSSC rules. The salary structure is mentioned below:
|OSSC Technical Assistant Salary Structure 2022|
|Conducting Body||Odisha Service Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Technical Assistant|
|Remuneration||Rs 13300 per month|
OSSC Technical Assistant In-Hand Salary 2022
The In-Hand salary of the OSSC Technical Assistant includes basic pay and allowances. Candidates qualified for the post will be appointed as an initial appointee carrying an OSSC Technical Assistant Salary of Rs.13,300 per month for the first year. The aspirants get increments once they complete the probation period.
OSSC Technical Assistant Salary Slip 2022
The OSSC Technical Assistant Salary Slip will be given to all the employees every month. The salary slip includes basic salary, gross salary, deductions, allowances, etc. This salary slip/Payment slip can be used as proof for various office-related works.
Post-Wise Salary 2022
|Traffic SI||INR 9,300 – INR 34,800|
|Technical Assistant||Rs 13300 per month|
Check OSSC Exam Cut-off 2022 Here
OSSC Allowances 2022
OSSC Traffic SI Perks and Allowances 2022
Selected candidates for the OSSC Traffic SI post will be eligible to receive perks and additional benefits as government employees once they have completed their probation period and cleared their departmental examination. The additional benefits and perks received by the employees are given below:
- Government accommodation
- Transport facility/vehicle
- Increment & incentives
- Medical facilities
- Health insurance
- Job training
- Professional development and opportunities for career growth
- And others
OSSC Technical Assistant Perks and Allowances 2022
Along with the fixed OSSC Technical Assistant Salary, every candidate recruited for the post has certain perks & allowances in their salary structure. Once they have completed their probation period these benefits can be enjoyed by the candidates The allowances & benefits are given below:
- House Rent Allowances
- Dearness Allowances
- Medical Allowances
- Traveling Allowances
- Fuel Expenses
- Refreshment Allowances
- Other Relevant Allowances
Preparing for an upcoming government exam? Entri offers candidates one of the best Study Materials, Mock Tests, Test Series, and PDFs equipped with the latest exam pattern and syllabus under the supervision of experts to give a boost to their performance. You can subscribe to the Entri website or download the Entri app directly from the Google Play store to avail yourself of exclusive offers, discounts, and free trials.