Table of Contents
HC or High Court of Patna, Bihar has let out an official notification regarding the recruitment of 129 Stenographer posts on 8 March 2022. PHC is going to allocate a total of 159 Stenographer and Computer Operator cum Typists posts through Patna High Court Recruitment 2022. The online application for 129 Stenographer posts began on 8 March 2022 and it is expected that the online application for Computer Operator posts will start in the third week of March 2022 on the official website Patna High Court. The applicants can apply until 29 March 2022. The last date for the payment of application fee is 30 March 2022.
Patna High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2022: Overview
PHC or Patna High Court has released the official notification for the recruitment of 129 Stenographer posts. Check the complete details of the Patna High Court Recruitment 2022 from the table here:
|Mode Of Exam||Online|
|Selection Process||Written Test
|Salary Scale||INR 25500/- – INR 81100/-|
Patna High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2022: Important Dates
Important Dates – Patna High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2022
|Apply Online Date||8 March 2022|
|Last Date for submitting Application||29 March 2022|
|Last Date for payment of Application Fees||31 March 2022|
|Call letter for Written Test||Not yet released|
|Written Test||Not yet announced|
|Result||Not yet announced|
|Call letters for interview||Not released yet|
|Interview||Not announced yet|
|Provisional Allotment||Not allotted yet|
Patna High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2022: Vacancy
A total number of 159 Stenographer and Computer Operator vacancies have been released in the PHC Recruitment 2022.
|Computer Operator cum Typists||30|
Aspirants can check the category-wise PHC Stenographer Vacancy 2022 from the table given below:
|Category||Horizontal Vacancy Reserved for Female
Patna High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2022: Salary Scale
The salary structure of the aspirant selected as a Stenographer or Computer Operator in the PHC through Patna High Court Recruitment 2022 is INR 25500/- to INR 81100/- per month (Level-4).
Patna High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2022: Eligibility
Aspirants must know about the eligibility criteria of the PHC Recruitment 2022 before applying for it.
Educational Qualification (as on 1 Jan 2022)
|Post Name||Educational Qualifications|
|Stenographer||1.Intermediate (12th Passed) from a recognised Board/ University.
2.Certificate of English Shorthand and English Typing from a recognised institution.
3.Diploma/ Certificate of at least six month’s Course in Computer Application from a recognised institution.
4.Minimum speed of 80 words per minute in English Shorthand.
5.Minimum Speed of 40 words per Minute in English Typing.
- Minimum age limitation of Aspirants to apply for Patna High Court Jobs 2022 application: 18 Years
- Maximum age limit of Aspirants for various categories to apply for Patna High Court Jobs 2022 application:
- UR/Unreserved & EWS (Male) Aspirants: 37 Years.
- UR/Unreserved & EWS (Female)Aspirants: 40 Years.
- BC/ EBC (Male & Female) Aspirants: 40 Years.
- SC/ ST (Male & Female) Aspirants: 42 Years.
- OH (UR/ EWS/ EBC/ BC/ SC/ ST) Aspirants: 47 Years.
Increase in upper age for reserved category will be as per reservation rules of Govt.
An aspirant for recruitment to the post of Stenographer may be
- A citizen of India
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1 Jan 1972 with the intention of settling in India for good, or
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Sri Lanka and East African countries of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika), Pakistan, Burma and Zambia with the intention of permanently settling in India for good.
Patna High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2022: How to Apply?
Follow the steps mentioned below to apply online for Patna High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2022
Step 1: Log into the official website i.e. @patnahighcourt.gov.in
Step 2: Look for and go to the Recruitment Section
Step 3: Now click on the ” View Details” option mentioned in the article “Online Application for Stenographer and Computer Operator Recruitment”.
Step 4: A new window will open, select and click on the Apply Online link.
Step 5: Fill in the required details of the application form.
Step 6: Attach the scanned photograph and signature.
Step 7: Submit the completed form and pay the application fee.
Step 8: Take a printout of keep it safe for future references.
- Unreserved/ Backward Class/ EBC/ EWS Aspirants : Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ ST/ OH Aspirants : Rs. 500/-
Patna High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2022: Application Link
Patna High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2022: Exam Centre
- The aspirant must indicate the name of the City in the online Application Form in which he/ she wishes to take the Examination.
- Detail about the Cities in which Examination Centres are to be allocated, is as follows :-
- An aspirant has to give option for three cities, in the order of preference. No petition for change in Examination City/Centre will be considered later under any situation. Hence, the aspirants should select the City, carefully and indicate the same correctly in their applications.
- The High Court will attempt to accommodate the candidates in cities opted by them. However, the High Court holds the right to cancel any Centre or City and ask the aspirants of that Centre or City to appear from any other Centre or High Court also reserves the right to divert aspirants of any Centre or City to other Centre or City in administrative crisis.
Patna High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2022: Exam Pattern and Syllabus
Written test shall consist of the subjects given below:-
- English Language and grammar(30 Marks):
- Spot the Error
- Fill in the Blanks
- Synonyms or Homonyms
- Spellings or Detecting miss-spelt words
- Idioms & Phrases
- One word substitution
- Improvement of Sentences
- Active or Passive Voice of Verbs
- Shuffling of Sentence parts
- Basic Computer Science(20 Marks):
- History of computers
- Fundamentals of Computer and terminologies
- Computer abbreviations
- Basics of Hardware and software
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Operating system basics
- Basic Functionalities of MS-Office (Excel, Word,and Ppt)
- Internet terms and services
- Networking and communication
- Security Tools and Viruses
- The question paper of Written Test shall be available only one language which is English.
- There shall not be negative marking for incorrect answers in the written test.
Patna High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2022: Exam Fee
Aspirants are required to pay the fee in following manner :-
|1.||Unreserved/BC/EBC/EWS Aspirants||INR 1000/-|
|2.||SC/ST/OH Aspirants||INR 500/-|
Patna High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2022: Selection Process
Application Process consists of two stages:
- Written Test
- Multiple Choice Question Based Objective test
- English short hand and computer typing test with speed of 80 pm for 320 words only, i.e. at the rate of 80 words per minute for 4 minutes and 6 minutes for its transcription along with 7 minutes for revision of shorthand immediately after dictation and English Typing test with speed of 40 w.p.m.
Minimum Qualifying Standard
The minimum qualifying standard will be
- 40% in Objective Written Test
- 85% accuracy in English Shorthand-Typing
- 90% accuracy in English Typing
- 30% in Interview
The candidates will be short-listed and selected based on the above mentioned qualifying standards.
Our R&D team provides the best material and books for the complete preparation of all government exams. We provide PDFs of the previous year’s question papers with solutions and detailed analysis. All you need to do is download the Entri App and start practicing.