Table of Contents
Staff Selection Commission, abbreviated as SSC is an establishment that conducts examinations held to recruit personnel for various positions in the Government of India’s ministries, departments, and organisations.
|Name of the Examination||SSC Examination 2022|
|Exam Conducting Body||Staff Selection Commission, New Delhi|
|Official Web Portal||ssc.nic.in|
Every year SSC organise exams given below.
- SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination (SSC CGL)
- SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam (SSC CHSL)
- Junior Engineer
- Junior Hindi Translator
- SSC GD Constable
- SSC Multitasking Staff
- Selection Post
- SI (Central Police Organization)
- Stenographer C & D
SSC Exam Calendar 2022
Every year, the SSC organises different national-level tests, providing lakhs of individuals with excellent opportunities to pursue government job profiles. According to the most recent exam SSC Exam Calendar 2022, SSC CGL Notification 2021-22 will be announced on December 23, 2021, followed by SSC CHSL 2021-22 on February 1, 2022, and many more SSC Exams in the following months. The preliminary exam dates for all SSC Exams, as well as the SSC Calendar 2022, have been announced on the SSC’s official website, www.ssc.nic.in. Application dates of exams that are going to be conducted in 2022 are discussed below
|Exam Name||Notification Release Date||Online Registration|
|SSC CGL 2022||23rd December 2021||23rd December 2021 to 23rd January 2022|
|SSC CHSL 2022||01st February 2022||01st February to 07th March 2022|
|SSC MTS 2022||22nd March 2022||22nd March to 30th April 2022|
|SSC Selection Post Phase 10 2022||10th May 2022||10th May to 09th June 2022|
|Head Constable (Ministerial) in Delhi Police-2022||17th May 2022||17th May to 16th June 2022|
|Constable (Driver) in Delhi Police Examination-2022||27th June 2022||27th June to 26th July 2022|
|Head Constable (AWO/TPO) in Delhi Police-2022||04th July 2022||04th July to 03rd August 2022|
|SSC CPO 2022||14th August 2022||14th August to 13th September 2022|
|Junior Hindi, Junior and Senior Hindi Translator 2021||22nd August 2022||22nd August to 21st September 2022|
|Scientific Assistant in IMD Examination, 2022||29th August 2022||29th August to 28th September 2022|
|Recruitment of MTS (Civilian) in Delhi Police Examination- 2022||11th October 2022||11th October to 15th November 2022|
|SSC JE 2022 Notification||28th November 2022||28th November to 27th December 2022|
|SSC Stenographer 2022 Notification||05th December 2022||05th December to 21st December 2022|
|SSC Delhi Police Constable 2022||09th January 2023||09th January to 12th February 2023|
|SSC GD Constable 2022||22nd February 2023||22nd February to 31st March 2023|
SSC has also released exam dates for all SSC exams, as well as the SSC exam Calendar 2022. Check the Staff Selection Commission’s test dates for various levels of examination for the forthcoming exam. The exam dates are stated in the SSC Calendar 2022 and are subject to revision by SSC.
|Name of Examination||Date of Exam|
|Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination (SSC CHSL)|
|SSC CHSL 2022 [Tier-1 Exam]||24th May to 10th June 2022|
|SSC CHSL 2022 [Tier-2 Exam]||To be announced soon|
|Combined Graduate Level Examination (SSC CGL)|
|SSC CGL 2022 [Tier-1 Exam]||11th April to 21st April 2022|
|SSC CGL 2022 [Tier-2 Exam]||To be announced soon|
|SSC CGL 2022 [Tier-3 Exam]||To be announced soon|
|Multi-Tasking Staff (SSC MTS)|
|SSC MTS 2021-22 [Tier-1 Exam]||June 2022|
|SSC MTS 2020 [Tier-2 Exam]||To be announced soon|
|Junior Engineer (SSC JE)|
|SSC JE 2021-22 [Tier-1 Exam]||March 2023|
|SSC Stenographer Examination|
|SSC Stenographer 2021-22 CBT||April 2023|
|SSC Stenographer 2021-22 Skill Test||To be announced soon|
|General Duty Constable (SSC GD Constable)|
|SSC GD Constable 2022 [Tier-1 Exam]||June 2023|
|SSC GD Constable 2021 [PET/PST]||To be announced soon|
|SI in Delhi Police, CAPFs and ASI in CISF (SSC CPO)|
|SSC CPO 2021-22 Paper-I||December 2022|
|SSC CPO 2021-22 PET/PST||To be announced soon|
|SSC CPO 2021-22 Paper-II||To be announced soon|
|SSC Selection Post Phase|
|SSC Selection Post Phase 10 CBE||July 2022|
|SSC Selection Post Phase 9 CBE||02nd to 10th February 2022|
|SSC Delhi Police Constable|
|SSC Delhi Police Constable 2021-22 (CBE)||May 2023|
|SSC Delhi Police Constable 2021-22 (PE & MT)||To be announced soon|
Questions Bank for SSC 2022 PDF
A question bank is a collection of questions that may be used again and again. You can import question banks for use in course evaluations. Banks are often used by instructors to construct a database of questions that may be reused in several examinations. A few questions from the question bank are given below as a sample. Work out them and click on the link below to view answers.
- If DIG is coded as 25 and CUT is coded as 49, how is KICK coded?
- The terms ‘Lawyer’ and ‘Justice’ are connected in the same manner as ‘Arbitrator’ and ‘_____________’ are related.
- A family of eight people is made up of two couples, each with two children. B and D are brothers with two children apiece. E is A’s aunt, and A is C’s cousin brother. C is H’s sister, and H is G’s cousin brother. B’s wife’s name is F. What is the relationship between H and F?
- VICTORY is written as CIVSYRO in the coding language. In that language, how will TRAITOR be written?
- Rs 1,875 is distributed among A, B, and C so that A’s portion equals half of the combined share of B and C, and B’s share equals one-fourth of the combined share of A and C. By how much is C’s share more than A’s?
- ____ dance is native to Himachal Pradesh and is done by Buddhists to fend off bad spirits.
- The Musi and Bhima rivers are tributaries of the ____.
- What does Malimath Committee Report deal with?
- Which country was the first to introduce the Goods and Services Tax (GST)?
- In 1026 AD, who invaded and looted the famed Somnath temple?
- Where can you find Sundari, a well-known tree species?
- Dorabji Tata founded the Tata Iron & Steel Company (TISCO) in ___.
- J J Thomson was awarded the Nobel Prize in Physics for discovering ___.
- In 1564, which queen perished battling Mughal forces while defending Garha Katanga?
- Which gas is also known as dry ice in its solid-state?
- Which state is Thoda (a sports dance) from?
- The name of the founder of Facebook is ___.
- The Indian National Association was founded in Calcutta in 1876 by ___.
- A circle is enclosed by a triangle ABC. It comes into contact with the sides AB, BC, and AC at the points R, P, and Q, respectively. If AQ = 4.5 cm, PC = 5.5 cm, and BR = 6 cm. what is the perimeter of triangle ABC?
- The average of twelve numbers is 42. The average of the final five digits is 40, while the average of the first four numbers is 44. The sixth number is 6 less than the fifth and 5 less than the seventh. The average of the fifth and seventh numbers is ___?
The purpose of question banks is to present you with a broad learning experience. With the aid of the Question Banks, you will not only find the important questions from each topic, but you will also find the previous year’s questions. When you start going through the Question Bank at the end of each chapter, you’ll have a decent idea of the possibly important themes and questions for the test. Question banks are methodically created in compliance with the most recent regulatory requirements. As a consequence, they cover every typology that will be assessed on the written test. This can help you become acquainted with the kind of questions that may be posed regarding a certain topic. Question banks are methodically created in compliance with the authority’s most recent requirements. As a consequence, they cover all of the typologies covered in the exam. This can help you become acquainted with the kind of questions that may be asked on a certain topic. Let’s imagine you’re going over certain topics. You’ve comprehended the concept. However, you have no idea what types of inquiries can be posted in response to that specific issue. They will not just give you conceptual clarity if you start following them from the outset. They will also assist you in finishing the programme on time. If you’re seeking new methods to learn, question banks are a wonderful place to start. Mind maps, mnemonics, and other memory aids can be useful during learning. Download the Entri app to access question banks developed by an experienced panel of teachers following the most recent curriculum.