Table of Contents
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 24/01/2022 interacted with the winners of Rashtriya Bal Puraskar 2022 and bestowed digital certificates to them in a virtual event. A total of 29 children have been given the Pradhan Mantri Rashtriya Bal Puraskar this year for their achievements in innovation, , scholastic , sports, social service , art and culture and bravery . There were 15 boys and 14 girls among the winners belonging to 21 states and union territories.
Along with the digital certificates, a cash prize of Rs 1 lakh each has been granted to the awardees. Winners of previous year’s Bal Puraskar also received their certificates and cash prizes during this online event.
Rashtriya Bal Puraskar 2022 Winners List
The Prime Minister’s National Award for Children, commonly known as the PMRP or Pradhan Mantri Rashtriya Puraskar, is a civilian award given to kids in India. It splits into two groups:
- The Bal Shakti Puraskar award is for Indian citizens below 18 years of age who have excelled in one of the six categories. It came into effect on 1996 by the non-profit organization Indian Council for Child Welfare. Earlier, it was known as “National Child Award.”
- The Kalyan Puraskar is granted to individuals or organizations who have made notable contributions to child development, child protection, or child welfare. Earlier, it was called the National Child Welfare Award. The Ministry of Women and Child Development established the prize in the year 1979. In 2018, the awards rename and merges to form the PMRP or “Pradhan Mantri Rashtriya Puraskar.” The National Women’s and Children’s Commission supervises the program. The president of India gives away the prize in the week leading up to India’s Republic Day. At his house, India’s Prime Minister meets with the winners.
Rashtriya Bal Puraskar 2022: List of Winners
|S. No.||Name||State/ UT||Category|
|1.||Gauri Maheshwari||Rajasthan||Art & Culture|
|2.||Syed Fateen Ahmed||Karnataka||Art & Culture|
|3.||Deviprasad||Kerala||Art & Culture|
|4.||Remona Evette Pereira||Karnataka||Art & Culture|
|5.||Daulas Lambamayum||Manipur||Art & Culture|
|6.||Dhritishman Chakraborty||Assam||Art & Culture|
|7.||Gurugu Himapriya||Andhra Pradesh||Bravery|
|11.||Vishalini N C||Tamil Nadu||Innovation|
|12.||Jui Abhijit Keskar||Maharashtra||Innovation|
|14.||Aswatha Biju||Tamil Nadu||Innovation|
|17.||Avi Sharma||Madhya Pradesh||Scholastic|
|18.||Meedhansh Kumar Gupta||Punjab||Social Service|
|19.||Abhinav Kumar Choudhary||Uttar Pradesh||Social Service|
|20.||Pal Sakshi||Bihar||Social Service|
|21.||Aakarsh Kaushal||Haryana||Social Service|
|22.||Arushi Kotwal||Jammu & Kashmir||Sports|
|23.||Shriya Lohia||Himachal Pradesh||Sports|
|24.||Telukunta Virat Chandra||Telangana||Sports|
|25.||Chandhary Singh Choudhary||Uttar Pradesh||Sports|
|26.||Jiya Rai||Uttar Pradesh||Sports|
|29.||Anvi Vijay Zanzarukia||Gujarat||Sports|
Bal Puraskar Highlights
- On 24 Jan 2022, Prime Minister Narendra Modi engagedonline with Pradhan Mantri Rashtriya Puraskar or PMRP
- Minister Smriti Irani and Minister of State Munjpara Mahendrabhai where also present for this event.
- Digital certificates will be given to the recipients for 2022 and 2021 through ‘Blockchain Technology’.
Our R&D team provides the best material and books for the complete preparation of all government exams. We provide PDFs of the previous year’s question papers with solutions and detailed analysis. All you need to do is download the Entri app and start practicing.