Table of Contents
Rajasthan State Tests are held by the RPSC (Rajasthan Public Service Commission), the state’s principal authority for conducting exams for various vacant positions such as RAS. The RSMSSB (Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board) is responsible for filling positions at the lower levels of the hierarchy, such as stenographer, lab assistant, and patwari. The Rajasthan Rajya, Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited (Rajasthan Rajya, Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited) administers the tests for JE, AE, and other open positions in the Energy Department. The Rajasthan Police Department has published the hiring of various police constables for general, RAC/ MBC, Tele-Communication, and Driver positions.
Exams are held by the RPSC, RSMSSB, and RVPNL depending on the number of seats available. The Rajasthan State Exams 2021 are a fantastic opportunity for people aiming for state-level government positions. Check the detailed eligibility and exam pattern before filling out the application form, since various posts have varied eligibility standards.
Rajasthan Mock Tests
For the preparation of the Rajasthan State Exams, we has devised and produced the Rajasthan Online Mock Test Series to help you prepare for the Rajasthan State Exams. Candidates can learn about their strengths and shortcomings by taking the Rajasthan mock test series and preparing the Rajasthan Test series. The Rajasthan Mock test series is based on last year’s exams and question paper trends to determine the most likely questions. The Rajasthan Test series brings all the concepts compiled in a very comprehensive and easy way to ease the candidate’s preparation. The provides a variety of Rajasthan Mock tests such as the Rajasthan Constable online test series, RIICO Junior Assistant online test series, RSMSSB Computer Online test series, RSMSSB Village Development Officer prelims online test series, RPSC RAS Prelims online test series, RVPNL Junior Assistant online test series and, so on.
How do Rajasthan Mock tests help you in preparation?
Attempting Rajasthan mock tests and Rajasthan practice tests while preparing for Rajasthan has proven to reduce exam stress while getting an understanding of the examination. Students preparing for the Rajasthan state examination can study portions of the syllabus by preparing a section and attempting the respective sectional mock tests, finally with the entire syllabus covered the student may attempt the Full-length Rajasthan mock tests. We have observed that learning, understanding, and testing your knowledge is a proven way to register the learned information in your memory for a long period of time. The Rajasthan Practice tests are available Rajasthan English mock test and Rajasthan Hindi mock tests. The Rajasthan Mock test online helps you prepare for the Rajasthan Exams with appropriate time management and proper strategy.
Key highlights of Rajasthan Mock Test
The features of the Rajasthan practice test make the Rajasthan mock test online the best of all.
- Get access to real-time paper-wise full-length Rajasthan mock tests.
- The Rajasthan Test series also includes the Chapter-wise, sectional and full-length tests.
- The Rajasthan mock tests come with full and detailed solutions. Most of the topics in the Rajasthan mock Test Series also come with video solutions for more clarity.
- The Rajasthan mock tests are based fully on the latest exam pattern, and the syllabus follows the examination authority.
- Get access to a complete analysis report of Rajasthan Mock Tests with All India Rank, Percentile, Section wise analysis, etc.
- The Rajasthan Mock Tests Online are easily accessible on smartphones, laptops, and personal computers.
- The Rajasthan Mock test has expert-curated e-books and knowledge tests that will help you in acing your examination.
- For a better understanding of concepts, the Rajasthan Online video classes in regional languages are also provided.
Mock Test Section
|1||Mock Trial for Online Exam (Sample)||Click here|
|2||Online Exam Briefing – PPT||Click here|
|3||Online Exam Briefing – Video||Click here|
RPSC Defence Officer 2022- Exam Pattern
In the RPSC Defense officer exam, there were two papers. Paper 1 (General Studies) will be required, whilst Paper 2 (Subject Affecting – Social Work/Law) will be optional. Both the required and any optional exam papers must be taken by candidates. Both exams’ questions are all of the objective variety. Combined marks for the two papers come to 300. Each paper must be completed in 180 minutes. 40% of the final score for each paper will be the minimum required to pass. Correct responses will receive a lower grade. One-third of the marks allotted for that particular question will be subtracted for each incorrect response.
|Paper 1st||General Studies||300||3 hours|
|Paper 2nd||Subject Concerned||300||3 hours|
RPSC Defence Officer 2022- Exam Syllabus
PAPER-I General Studies
(1) History, Art, Culture, Literature, Tradition and Heritage of Rajasthan.
- Freedom Movement , Political Awakening and Integration.
- Salient features of Architecture – Forts and Monuments
- Arts, Paintings and Handicrafts. Important Works of Rajasthani literature. Local Dilects Fairs, Festivals, Folk Music and Folk Dances.
- Rajsathani Culture, Traditions and Heritage.
- Religious Movements, Saints& Lok devtas of Rajasthan.
- Important Tourist Places.
- Leading Personalities of Rajasthan.
(2) Indian History.
- Ancient & Medieval Period.
- Salient features and Major Landmarks of Ancient and Medieval India
Art, Culture, Literature and Architecture.
- Major Dynasties, Their Administrative System. Socio-Economic Conditions, Prominent Movements.
- Modern Indian history (from about the middle of the eighteenth century until the present)- significant
events, personalities and issues.
- The Freedom Struggle & Indian National Movement- its various stages and important contributors
and contributions from different parts of the country.
- Social and Religious Reform movements in the 19th and 20th century.
- Post-independence consolidation and reorganization within the country.
(3) Indian Constitution, Political System and Governance. Administrative system of
- Constitutional Development & Indian Constitution :
Government of India Acts: 1919 and 1935, Constituent Assembly, Nature of Indian Constitution;
Preamble, Fundamental Rights, Directive Principles of State, Fundamental Duties, Federal Structure,
Constitutional Amendments, Emergency Provisions, Public Interest Litigation (P.I.L.) and Judicial
- Indian Political System and Governance :
Nature of Indian State, Democracy in India, Reorganization of States, Coalition Governments,
Political Parties, National Integration.
Union and State Executive; Union and State Legislative, Judiciary President, Parliament, Supreme Court, Election Commission, Comptroller and Auditor General, Planning Commission, National Development Council, Central Vigilance Commission (CVC),Central Information Commission , Lokpal, National Human Rights Commission (NHRC). Local Self Government & Panchayati Raj.
Public Policy & Rights
- National Public Policy as a welfare state.
- Various Legal Rights and Citizen Charter.
- Administrative system of Rajasthan.
- Governor, Chief Minister, State Assembly, High Court, Rajasthan Public Service Commission,
District Administration, State Human Rights Commission, Lokayukt, State Election Commission,
State Information Commission.
- Public Policy, Legal Rights and Citizen Charter.
(4) Geography of World, India and Rajasthan.
- Broad Physical features.
- Environmental and Ecological Issues.
- Wildlife and Bio-diversity.
- International Waterways.
- Major Industrial Regions.
Geography of India:
- Broad physical features and Major physiographic divisions.
- Agriculture and Agro based Activities.
- Minerals – Iron, Manganese, Coal, Oil & Gas, Atomic minerals.
- Major Industries and Industrial development.
- Transportation– major transport corridors.
- Natural Resources.
- Environmental Problems and Ecological Issues.
Geography of Rajasthan
- Broad physical features and Major physiographic divisions.
- Natural Resource of Rajasthan
- Climate, Natural Vegetation, Forests, Wildlife and Bio-diversity
- Major irrigation projects.
- Mines and Minerals.
- Major Industries and Potential for Industrial Development.
(5) Indian Economy with special emphasis on Economy of Rajasthan.
Basic Concepts of Economics
- Basic Knowledge of Budgeting, Banking, Public Finance, National Income, Growth and
- Accounting- Concept, Tools and Uses in Administration
- Stock Exchange and Share Market
- Fiscal and Monetary Policies
- Subsidies, Public Distribution System
- Inflation- Concept, Impact and Control Mechanism
- Economic Development & Planning : –
5 Year Plans – Objectives, Strategies and Achievements.
Major Sectors of Economy- Agriculture, Industry, Service and Trade- Current Status, Issues &
Major Economic Problems and Government Initiatives. Economic Reforms and Liberalization
- Human Resource and Economic Development :-
Human Development Index
- Poverty and Unemployment:- Concept, Types, Causes, Remedies and Current Flagship Schemes.
- Social Justice and Empowerment:-
Provisions for Weaker Sections.
Economy of Rajasthan
- Macro overview of Economy.
- Major Agricultural, Industrial and Service Sector Issues.
- Growth, Development and Planning.
- Infrastructure & Resources.
- Major Development Projects. Programmes and Schemes- Government Welfare Schemes for
SC/ST/Backward Class/Minorities/Disabled Persons, Destitute, Women, Children, Old Age People,
Farmers & Labourers.
(6) Current Affairs including current sensitive issues.
- Major Current Events and Issues of State(Rajasthan), National and International Importance
- Persons and Places in recent news.
- Games and Sports related Activities
(7) Logical reasoning, mental ability and basic numeracy.
- Logical Reasoning (Deductive, Inductive, Abductive):
Statement and Assumptions, Statement and Argument, Statements and Conclusion, Courses of
- Analytical Reasoning.
Mental Ability :
Number series, Letter series, Odd man out, Coding-Decoding, Problems relating to Relations,
Shapes and their sub sections.
Basic Numeracy :
Elementary knowledge of Mathematical and Statistical Analysis.
Number System, Order of Magnitude, Ratio and Proportion, Percentage, Simple and Compound
Interest, Data Analysis (Tables, Bar diagram, Line graph, Pie-chart).
(8) General Science.
- Uses of computers and information technology.
- Basics of Everyday Science. Electronics, Computers, Information and Communication Technology.
- Space Technology including Satellites.
- Defence Technology.
- Human body, Food and Nutrition, Health care.
- Environmental and Ecological Changes and its Impacts.
- Biodiversity, Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering.
- Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry and Animal Husbandry with special reference to Rajasthan.
- Development of Science and Technology in Rajasthan.
(9) Language ability test: Hindi, English.
- Tenses/Sequence of Tenses.
- Voice : Active and Passive.
- Narration : Direct and Indirect.
- Transformation of Sentences : Assertive to Negative, Interrogative, Exclamatory and vice-versa.
- Use of Articles and Determiners.
- Use of Prepositions.
- Translation of Simple (Ordinary/Common) Sentences from Hindi to English and vice-versa.
- Correction of sentences including subject, Verb, Agreement, Degrees of Adjective, Connectives
and words wrongly used.
- Glossary of official, Technical Terms (with their Hindi Versions)
- One word substitution.
- Forming new words by using prefixes and suffixes.
- Confusable words.
- Comprehension of a given passage.
- Knowledge of writing letters : Official, Demi Official, Circulars and Notices, Tenders
PAPER-II Subject Concerned
- Social Work:
(1) Nature and Development of Social Work: Social work as a Profession. Historical
development of Social Work. Role of Social Worker. Sociological concepts Human behaviour
and Governance. Basic concepts in Sociology- Society. Social groups, Community, Institution.
Culture, social structure, Social system. Stratification, Social Control, Socialization, Social
(2) Basic concepts in Psychology: Cognition, Learning, Motivation, Emotion, Intelligence, Role,
Collective Behavior, Relationship between Psychology and social Work, Theories of Personality.
Determinants of behavior: Heredity and Environment.
(3) Basic concepts in Political Science: State, Nation, Constitution of India- features, Judiciary
legislature and executive. Human rights, social policy and social work practice: Human Rightstheoretical orientation. Declarations. Treaties and Conventions. Human Rights in the Indian
context. Social Policy and Social Work Practice.
(4) Social work with communities: Community as Dynamic Entity. Community Work: Concept,
Strategies and Principles, the Context of Community Work.
(5) Social Work with Individuals: Nature and Development of Casework, Principles and
Components of Casework, Techniques and Case work practiceSocial Work with Groups:
Understanding Social Groups, Group Work and Group dynamics, Group Development and sites
of group work
(6) Research in social work: Research Methods for Social Work, Constructing Research Design.
Quantitative and Qualitative techniques of data collection, tabulation and data analysis.
(7) Administration of welfare and development Services: Social welfare and Development
Organizations, Social welfare Administration, Strategies and Mechanisms of Administration.
Social justice and empowerment: Dimensions of Social Justice, Instruments of Social Justice,
People on the Margins, Law and Empowerment.
(8) Social work with families and children: Understanding Family and Social Work with
families, Child Development: Perspectives and Programmes. Healthcare social work practice:
Concept of health, Well-Being and Disease, Healthcare services and Programmes, Healthcare
Social work. Social work with persons with disabilites: Disability: Nature and Dimensions,
Services and Programmes. Rehabilitation of Persons with Disablities. Working Conditions and
Conditions of Work, Welfare Measures and Social Response, Law related to workers.
(9) Social disorganisation: meaning and concept, alientation, beggary, prostitution, drug abuse,
crime and juvenile delinquents, white collar crime.
(10) Counseling Theory and Practice: Foundation of Counseling. Counseling: Approaches,
Techniques and Procedures. Counseling Practice in different Settings.
(1) Constitution of India with special emphasis on Fundamental Rights, Directive Principles and
enforcement of rights through writs, Functioning of High Courts and Supreme Court and
(2) Civil Procedure code and Limitation Act (Provisions required to be reffered generally in
Government Offices will be given importance), Evidence Act. Protection of women from
domestic violence Act, 2005, Right to Information Act, 2005.
(3) Laws relating to Criminal Procedure Code, Juvenile justice and probation of offenders Act.
(4) Legal language and Legal writing including General English.
(5) Family Law (Hindu Law and Muslim Law)- Concepts in family law, sources in family law in
India, marriage and dissolution of marriage, divorce, adoption and guardianship, maintenance,
matrimonial remedies Uniform civil Code with special reference to personal laws.
(6) General Principles of Criminal Law- meaning, nature. essentials and stages of offence,
General exceptions. Common intention and common object. Joint Liability, Criminal Attempt,
Abetment and Criminal Conspiracy, Offences against Human Body, Offences against Property,
Defamation, Offences against girls and women.
(7) Concept and Development of Human Rights. Contribution of United Nations in the
development and implementation of Human Rights. Implementation of Human Rights in India Protection of Human Rights Act, 1993. Role of National Human Rights Commission, State
Human Rights Commission and NGOs. Protection of Marginalised Groups- Women, Children, Minorities and Refugees.
RPSC Defence Officer Mock Test :Tips And Tricks
- Review the Syllabus with Great Care.
- Study the Exam Pattern thoroughly.
- Take Notes on every topics.
- Buy Good Study Materials.
- Make a Study Routine.
- Regular revision.
- Read Questions Thoroughly.
- Practice Previous Year’s Exam Questions.
The main theme to pass an exam lies in systematic and planned preparation. If you are a candidate who wants to chase your dream career and focusing for a good foundation, Entri App has got it covered for you. Entri App offers a great online platform for all those willing to attend for different bank exams, government exams and other competitive exams. Our team of experts offer short and precise video classes which assists you in learning the concepts. Users get access to flash cards and quizzes and can attempt unlimited mock exams with the same pattern as that of the real exams. We also provide PDFs of previous years’ question papers with solutions.