The Railway Recruitment Board issues the RPSF Constable Recruitment notification every year. The recruitment is done to fill vacancies with male and female candidates for Railway Protection Special Force Constable Posts. The candidates have to pass all the four stages of selection process to qualify and get elected for the posts. It is important that the candidates start their preparation 5-6 months prior to the examination, and not wait for the release of notification. The candidates can go through the RPSF Constable Exam Preparation 2022 article for more information on RPSF Constable preparation strategy.
RPSF Constable Exam Preparation 2022
The RPSF Constable examination will be of 90 minutes duration. While preparing for the examination, the candidates should keep in mind the time allotted and plan their RPSF Constable preparation accordingly. Before moving to the exam tips, let us take a look at RPSF Exam topics.
Indian History, Art & Culture, Geography, Economics, General Polity, Indian Constitution, Sports, and others
Number systems, Whole numbers, Decimal and Fractions, Percentages, Ration and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, etc.
General Intelligence and Reasoning
Analogies, Decision Making, Coding and Decoding, Visual Memory, Arithmetical Reasoning, Similarities and Differences, etc.
Tips and Tricks for RPSF Constable Exam Preparation
The candidates can go through the below mentioned RPSF Constable preparation tips. If you are confused on how to prepare for RPSF Constable exam 2022, then follow the points below.
- Complete the Whole Syllabus – The candidates appearing for RPSF Constable examination should make sure to go through the complete syllabus and not skip any parts. No section is unimportant. Without the knowledge of the complete syllabus the candidate will not be fully prepared.
- Focus on your Strengths and Weakness – While preparing for the RPSF Constable exam, the candidates should focus more on their weak points and rectify them. The strong points will help you score better grades.
- Be thorough with all Concepts – It is important that the candidates are thorough with the fundamental concepts of Arithmetic, General Intelligence and Reasoning subject sections.
- By heart the Formulas – For the candidates who find arithmetic section difficult, will have to work extra hard. You can practice the formulas everyday and memorize them.
- Follow Step by Step Method – Use the step by step method for Arithmetic section. The candidates should follow a step by step preparation strategy to score effective marks
- Develop Reading Habits – For general awareness section, the candidates need to be up to date with current events. Reading news papers, magazines and other sources of gaining general knowledge is a practice every candidate should develop.
- Mock Tests – It is the most important aspect of any practice before preparing for any competitive exam. Entri offers you with innumerable RPSF Constable mock tests that will help you score better in the exams.
- Time Management – I is very essential that the candidates appearing for RPSF Constable exam manage their time well. Be it while preparing for the exam or writing the examination. The candidate must make sure to keep in mind the duration of the exam while preparing for it.
Important Topics and Books for RPSF Exam Preparation
Below the candidates can find section wise important books and topics for RPSF Exam preparation.
General Awareness Section Exam Preparation
The best practice is to read newspaper and magazines on a daily basis. The candidates need to focus on topics like Business, Economy, Polity, Science & Technology, Sports, Culture, International Affairs, Issues of National and International Importance from the past Six Months. Manorama Year Book and Lucent’s General Knowledge are best books to refer for RPSF Constable exam preparation.
Arithmetic Section Exam Preparation
The candidates need to focus on topics like Profit and Loss, Discounts, Ratio and, Proportion, Number Systems, Decimals and Fractions, Interest, Average and Percentage. The candidates can also refer to books like Practice Book on Quicker Math’s by M Tyra and K Kundan and Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations by RS Aggarwal.
General Intelligence and Reasoning Section Exam Preparation
Just like the above two sections, the candidates need to focus on Classification, Similarities and Differences, Analogies, Relationships and Distance and Directions topics. Refer books like A Modern Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning by RS Aggarwal and Analytical Reasoning by MK Pandey.
We hope this article helps you with your preparation for RPSF Constable examination 2022. So, if you wish to get latest updates on RPF Constable exam, download Entri App. Check RPF SI Admit Card 2022.
|RPSF Constable Exam Information Links|
|RPSF Constable Notification||RPSF Constable Selection Process|
|RPSF Constable Syllabus||RPSF Constable Mock Test|
|RPSF Constable Exam Date||RPSF Constable Video Course|
|RPSF Constable Application Form||RPSF Constable Study Materials|
|RPSF Constable Vacancy||RPSF Constable Interview Questions|
|RPSF Constable Admit Card||RPSF Constable Job Profile|
|RPSF Constable Study Plan||RPSF Constable Salary|
|RPSF Constable Previous Question Papers||RPSF Constable Result|
|RPSF Constable Best Books||RPSF Constable Cutoff|
|RPSF Constable Eligibility Criteria||RPSF Constable Exam Analysis|
|RPSF Constable Answer Key|