RPSF Constable Job Profile : Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has recently issued a notification for the submission of the application form for posts under the Railway Protection special force (RPSF). The portal is open for online applications. Those candidates who wish to apply for the post should visit the official website and learn more about the eligibility criteria, syllabus and age relaxation. Read the notification thoroughly before applying for the post.
The RPSF constable recruitment will be done through 4 staged selection processes. The recruitment process is truly impartial. The stages in the selection involve the computer-based test, physical efficiency test, physical measurement test and document verification. The competition is highly tough every year. So, the candidates need to start the prepart5ion at the earliest. The candidates can visit the official we bite for recent updates.
The RPSF is a special wing that is destined to protect the railway passengers and the properties of the railway. The RPSF post is highly prestigious. The salary is the most alluring factor that attracts candidates the most. Along with the basic salary, the employees will be provided with benefits and bonuses. Those candidates who wish for a government job with a high salary and job security can apply for the post without any delay.
Job Profile for RPSF Constable
Here is the job profile for the post of RPSF Constable. Those candidates who are willing to apply for the post can go through it.
The primary duty of the RPSF constable is to protect safety and give security to the railway passengers and properties. This post is a responsible one. The RPSF constables career have duties and responsibilities towards the country and its wellbeing. They are part of the special wing for the protection of railway passengers from harassment and thefts. The RPSF constables should possess dignity, integrity, morality and honesty. They should be prudent enough to handle many situations. The key role of the RPSF constable is given below. Those candidates who are interested in the post can search for the duties and responsibilities of these groups of protection wings.
Duties of Responsibilities of RPSF Constable
- The RPSF constables are responsible for providing peace and protection to railway passengers.
- They are responsible for taking quick actions against the immoral behaviour of people
- They should handle the cases of any crime or incident happening during the railway journey
- They are supposed to ensure the safety and security for the [passengers
- Prevent the passengers from being looted
- They are responsible to help the passengers at the time of theft or harassment
- Ensure a comfortable and proper journey for the passengers.
- Enable the protection to railway amenities
- The railway properties should be under their watch out
- Regular patrolling to figure out the danger before the happening
- Watch out for the suspicious travellers among the passenger list
- Prepare the immediate report of the crime, theft or abuse
- Ensure the life security for the passengers
- Ensuring the railway security
- Collecting important information and tracking issues
- Collecting secret information that is directly or indirectly related influences Railway Security.
- Tracking all the issues related to railway
- Collecting information that might be helpful for the cases related to the railway.
- Protecting the railway premises from external and Internal Threats
- Maintaining peace
RPSF Career Growth 2022
Here is the list of posts through which the constables and Sub-inspector will occupy promotion during the period of their service.
RPSF Constable Career Growth
|3||Assistant Sub Inspector|
RPSF Salary Structure
Here is the RPSF Constable Salary 2022 and RPSF SI Salary Scale 2022.
(During the 6th Pay Commission)
(After 7th Pay Commission)
|Per Month total salary|
|Sub Inspector||Rs 9300 – Rs 34, 800/- Grade Pay Rs 4200/-||Rs 35, 400/-||Rs 43, 000 – Rs 52, 000/-|
|Constable||Rs 5200 – Rs 20, 200/- Grade Pay Rs 2000||Rs 21, 700/-||Rs 26, 000 – Rs 32,
RPSF Constable Post – In a Nutshell
|Conducting body||Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)|
|Name of the examination||RPSF Recruitment|
|Post Names||Sub Inspector (SI), Constable|
|Date of the Exam||Will be notified soon|
The candidates can apply for the RPSF posts online once the portal is open. Make sure to get acquaint with the Syllabus and Exam Pattern of RPSF. Also get to know the RPSF Salary Scale and career growth for the massive opportunity ahead. After that, build a strong study plan with relevant study materials. Haven’t you yet applied for the post? If not, do it now and grab it!
|RPSF Constable Exam Information Links|
|RPSF Constable Notification||RPSF Constable Selection Process|
|RPSF Constable Syllabus||RPSF Constable Mock Test|
|RPSF Constable Exam Date||RPSF Constable Video Course|
|RPSF Constable Application Form||RPSF Constable Study Materials|
|RPSF Constable Vacancy||RPSF Constable Interview Questions|
|RPSF Constable Admit Card||RPSF Constable Salary|
|RPSF Constable Study Plan|
|RPSF Constable Previous Question Papers||RPSF Constable Result|
|RPSF Constable Best Books||RPSF Constable Cutoff|
|RPSF Constable Eligibility Criteria||RPSF Constable Exam Analysis|
|RPSF Constable Answer Key|