Railways Recruitment Board (RRB) will release a recruitment drive for multiple posts for RRB Group D Recruitment 2020. In this article, we have provided RRB Railway Group D Post name list
RRB Group D 2022 exam dates will not be announced before May/June because the exam conducting authority has not been finalised.
RRB Group D exam dates will not be announced before May/June as the Indian Railways are still in the process of finalization of Exam Conducting Agency (ECA). On March 2, Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs) had invited tenders for Exam Conducting Agency (ECA). Since then, the process has been postponed two times. The role of ECA is to conduct the Computer Based Test (CBT), announce the result and panel the candidates.
- Railway Jobs are divided into 4 groups: Group A, Group B, Group C & Group D. Each group has different eligibility criteria and selection process under RRB Recruitment.
- High designations in Traffic Services, Accounts Services, Personnel Service and Railway Protection Forces are covered by Group A employees.
- These employees are recruited by UPSC IAS & IES exam.
- No special examination is held for recruiting Group B officers under Railway Recruitment.
- They are recruited by promoting Group C candidates. Group C includes technical & non-technical posts.
- The technical positions are in electrical, civil, mechanical, signals and telecommunications etc. and the non-technical vacancies include station masters, ticket collectors, clerks, accounts assistants etc. Group D includes the lower positions.
If candidates are interested in securing a Railway department job, so grab this opportunity.
- Know in detail, complete Job profile for all the posts under RRC Group D.
- Fill the form now and start your journey to a successful career and life.
- In this post, you can find the official Railway RRC Group D Post Name List.
- Also, check various factors affecting RRC Group D Post Preference.
- To start your preparation for RRC Group D, read our posts on RRC Group D Syllabus.
The selection process comprises, CBT, Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Document Verification and Medical Examination. According to RRB Group D exam pattern, the CBT will be held for 90 minutes
- and comprises sections such as General Science, Mathematics, General Intelligence and Reasoning and General Awareness and Current Affairs. There is negative marking for incorrect answers, 1/3 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Shortlisted candidates will appear for PET. Candidates three times the number of RRB Group D vacancies are selected for PET. On the basis of candidate’s performance in CBT and subject to their qualifying the PET, candidates 1.05 times the number of vacancies will be called for document verification. Post document verification, selected candidates have to undergo medical examination. Letter of appointment will be offered to only those candidates who are found medically fit.
RRB Group D Vacancy for Level 1 2022
Railway Recruitment Board that is RRB has not yet released the vacancy. But mostly this year also more than one lakh vacancies will be announced according to our expert’s analysis. We understand that it is very important for you to know the vacancy list if you are planning to appear for this examination, therefore, we will provide the vacancy list in detail once it will be out.
RRB Railway Group D Post Name List
- Hospital Attendant
- Assistant Pointsman
- Track Maintainer
How To Fill Post Preference in RRC Group D Application Form?
In Part II of the application page, the candidate has to indicate his/her RRC Group D Post Preference.
Setting priority/preferences for posts:
If the candidate is eligible for more than one post based on his/her educational qualification and other details furnished, he/she must set the priority/preferences for these posts.
The list of posts (in the chosen Railway) for which a candidate is eligible is displayed. Similarly, if the chosen Railway has vacancies for more than one Railway, then vacancies for all such Railways for which a candidate is eligible, will be listed out.
The candidate should fill their priority/preferences number in the textbox against each post that he/she is eligible for, in the Railway they are applying to.
The posts preferences are divided into two categories of candidates. There is an explanation of both categories down below:
The conservative are those candidates who are looking for a comfortable and nice job. They have only planned to give the initial exam and not any further tests.
The radical candidates are those who are looking for a job with a good salary and are ready to give further exams after the initial one.
RRB Zonal Portals
Indian railways is divided into various zones. All the zonal boards release separate vacancies for various posts. The various zones are mentioned in the following table.
|Railway Zone||Head Quarter||Divisions||Website|
|Central Railway||Mumbai||Mumbai, Nagpur, Bhusawal, Pune, Sholapur||http://www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in/|
|East Central Railway||Hajipur||Danapur, Mughalsarai, Dhanbad, Sonpur, Samastipur||http://www.ecr.indianrailways.gov.in/|
|Eastern Railway||Kolkata||Howrah I, Howrah II, Sealdah, Malda, Asansol, Chittaranjan, Kolkata Metro||http://www.er.indianrailways.gov.in/|
|East Coast Railway||Bhubaneshwar||Khurda Road, Waltair, Sambhalpur||http://www.eastcoastrail.indianrailways.gov.in/|
|Northern Railway||Baroda House, New Delhi||Delhi I, Delhi II, Ambala, Moradabad, Lucknow, Firozpur||http://www.nr.indianrailways.gov.in/|
|North Central Railway||Allahabad||Allahabad, Jhansi, Agra||http://www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in/|
|North Eastern Railway||Gorakhpur||Izzatnagar, Lucknow, Varanasi, DLW||http://www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in/|
|North Frontier Railway||Maligaon, Guwahati||Katihar, Alipurduar, Rangiya, Lumding, Tinsukia||http://www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in/|
|North Western Railway||Jaipur||Jaipur, Jodhpur, Bikaner, Ajmer||http://www.nwr.indianrailways.gov.in/|
|Southern Railway||Chennai||Chennai, Madurai, Palghat, Trichy, Trivandrum||http://www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in/|
|South Central Railway||Secundrabad||Secundrabad, Hyderabad, Guntakal, Vijayawada, Nanded||http://www.scr.indianrailways.gov.in/|
|South Eastern Railway||Garden Reach, Kolkata||Kharagpur, Adra, Chakradharpur, Ranchi, Shalimar||http://www.ser.indianrailways.gov.in/|
|South East Central Railway||Bilaspur||Bilaspur, Nagpur, Raipur||http://www.secr.indianrailways.gov.in/|
|South Western Railway||Hubli||Bangalore, Mysore, Hubli, RWF/YNK||http://www.swr.indianrailways.gov.in/|
|Western Railway||Mumbai CST||BCT, Vadodara, Ahmedabad, Ratlam, Rajkot, Bhavnagar||http://www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in/|
|West Central Railway||Jabalpur||Jabalpur, Bhopal, Kota|
There are 5 stages in RRB Online Registration
- Preliminary Stage: Basic details of candidate and disability status has to be mentioned.
- Activation Stage: At this stage, validation of email id & mobile number and generation of RRB Registration Number is done.
- Post Preference Stage: It is the stage where choice of posts, selection of language of exam, scribe details, educational details and communication address details is entered.
- Uploading of Documents: Scanned copies of photographs and SC/ST caste certificate has to be uploaded.
- Modification Stage: Payment of application fees along with editing is done in this stage
Eligibility Criteria – Railway Group D Post Name List
- You must be between 18 to 31 years of age.
- You must have cleared 10th Standard or ITI from institutions recognized by NCVT/SCVT or National Apprenticeship Certificate granted by NCVT.