Table of Contents
Rajasthan Staff Selection Board (RSMSSB) has released notification regarding recruitment of eligible candidates for the post of housekeeper. There are 33 vacancies for this post. Those who are interested can check the eligibility criteria and apply for the vacancy online through the official website – rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in. The time frame for submitting the online applications is from 5th April 2022 to 4th May 2022.
RSMSSB Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Recruiting organization||Rajasthan Staff Selection Board (RSMSSB)|
|Name of post||Housekeeping|
|Number of vacancies||33|
|Commencement of online application||5th April 2022|
|Last date for online application||4th May 2022|
|Mode of selection||Written exam|
RSMSSB Recruitment 2022 Vacancies
There are a total of 33 vacancies for the post of housekeeper. The area wise reservation of vacancies is mentioned in the table below:
|Area||Number of vacancies|
Category Wise Vacancy
Non Scheduled Area
|Category||General||Scheduled Caste (SC)||Scheduled Tribe (ST)||Other Backward Class (OBC)||Most Backward Class||Economically weaker Section (EWS)||Sahariya Tribal Caste of Bara District|
|Category||General||Scheduled Caste (SC)|
RSMSSB Recruitment 2022 Salary
According to the seventh pay Commission of the state government, the post of Housekeeper will be eligible for salary according to pay matrix level 8. During the period of probation, numeration will be paid as per the rules of state government. The probationary period will be for two years. On the completion of probationary period, employees will be eligible for other allowances like Dearness Allowance (DA), House Rent Allowance (HRA) etc.
RSMSSB Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Rajasthan Staff Selection Board has set down certain criteria regarding eligibility of candidates applying for the post of Housekeeper. The board will consider applications of only those candidates who satisfy these criteria. Applicants are advised to go through the criteria in detail to avoid rejection.
Applicants applying for the post of Housekeeper should one of the following qualifications:
- He/ she should be graduates from any University established by law in India and should have postgraduate diploma in Residential Operations and Management
- He/ she should have passed Higher Secondary exam from a recognized board and have Trade diploma in housekeeping from a recognized institute of Hotel Management and Catering.
Applicants should be between the age of 18 and 40 years as on 1st January, 2023.
Age relaxation in the upper age limit will be applicable as follows:
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Other Backward Class/ Most Backward Class/ Economically Weaker Section who are a domicile of Rajasthan – 5 years
- Female candidates belonging to general category – 5 years
- Female candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Other Backward Class/ Most Backward Class/ Economically Weaker Section who are a domicile of Rajasthan – 10 years
Applicants should be one of the following:
- Citizen of India
- Subject of Nepal
- Subject of Bhutan
- Tibetan refugee who came to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, any East African country like Kenya, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania with the intention of permanent residence in India.
RSMSSB Recruitment 2022 Application Fee
The application fee for various categories is as mentioned below:
- For General/ OBC Category of the creamy layer of Rajasthan Application Fee Rs.450/-.
- For BC/ EBC Category of the non-creamy of Rajasthan Application Fee Rs.350/-.
- For SC/ ST Category Application Fee Rs.250/-.
RSMSSB Recruitment 2022 – How to Apply Online
- Applications must be submitted online. No other form of application will be accepted.
- Applications can be filled through E-Mitra Kiosk or Jan Suvidha Kendra or directly through the official website.
- Applicants should create a SSD ID and save the ID and password for future uses.
- In the official website, click on the apply now tab next to the Housekeeper vacancy notification.
- Log in using SSD ID and password.
- Carefully fill all the required details.
- Upload the scanned signature and photograph.
- After filling the application form click on the preview button and check the form to ensure that there are no errors.
- After confirming that there are no mistakes in the form, click on the submit button. After submitting the form, no changes can be made.
- Pay the application fee.
RSMSSB Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
The State Selection Board will recruit eligible candidates for the post of Housekeeper through an exam conducted by the board. The exam is expected to be conducted in July. More details regarding the date and venue of the exam exam will be announced in due course.
RSMSSB Recruitment 2022 Exam Pattern
The question paper for the exam will have two parts – Part I and Part II. Both Part I and Part II will be of 100 marks each. The level of questions asked in Part I will be of Higher Secondary level and Part II will be that of Postgraduate diploma in Hotel Management and Catering.
Part I will consist of the following topics:
- General English and General Hindi
- General Knowledge
- Basic Computer Knowledge
Part II will consist of the following topic:
- House Keeping
- Front Office
Entri App provides a great online platform for all those aspiring to appear for various bank exams, government exams and other competitive exams. Our team of experts provide short and precise video classes which helps in learning the concepts. Users get access to flash cards and quizzes and can attempt unlimited mock exams with the same pattern as that of the real exams. We also provide PDFs of previous years’ question papers with solutions. Our coaching has helped several PSC aspirants crack the exam.