SSC CGL 2022: The application process for the Staff Selection Committee Combined Graduate Level Examination or SSC CGL 2022 is closing soon. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the 2022 SSC CGL exam on the official website ssc.nic.in. The final date to register for the SSC CGL 2022 exam is October 8, 2022.
The dates of window for application form correction including online payment is till October 12 to October 13, 2022. The tier I examination will be conducted in December 2022 and Tier II will be notified later.
SSC CGL 2022 Registration
- Commencement of online application for SSC CGL- September 17, 2022
- Last date to apply for SSC CGL 2022: October 8, 2022
- Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ including online payment: October 12 to October 13, 2022
- Tentative Schedule of Tier-I (Computer Based Examination): December 2022
SSC CGL 2022 Vacancies
Tentatively there are approximately 20,000 vacancies. However, firm vacancies will be determined in due course, according to the official notification released by the commission.
SSC CGL 2022 Application Fee
Candidates applying for the SSC CGL 2022 exam are required to pay Rs 100 as an application fee however, Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) and Ex servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
Here’s How to apply for SSC CGL 2022
- Visit the official website of SSC – ssc.nic.in
- Login with your registration number and password. In case you are applying for the first time then register yourself and then log in with the credentials
- Under the “Apply” tab click on “Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2022”
- Fill the application form and upload the required documents
- Pay the application fee and submit your SSC CGL 2022 application form
- Download the application form and keep a copy for future reference
Staff Selection Commission will hold Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2022 for filling up of various Group ‘B’ and Group ‘C’ posts in different Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations of Government of India and various Constitutional Bodies/ Statutory Bodies/ Tribunals, etc.
After the deadline for receipt of the online application, the Commission gives the applicant a period of 5 days to amend/change the parameters of the online application. For more information, visit the SSC official website.