Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released a notification for candidates who will be appearing in the Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGL), 2022. Candidates can access the notice through the official website – ssc.nic.in. The Commission advises all the candidates to go through the official notification and the latest notice in detail before submitting the application form.
Important Points in SSC’s Latest Notice
- Candidates appearing for Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGL), 2022 should submit their online application much before the closing date i.e. 8th October, 2022. They are advised to do so to avoid the possibility of disconnection, inability or failure to login to the official website on account of heavy traffic on the servers during the closing dates. Candidates are also cautioned that there will be no extension of the deadline for submitting application under any circumstance.
- The scheme, syllabus and mode of selection for CGL 2022 has been changed. This has been notified through the notice of CGLE-2022. The aspirants are advised to go through the same thoroughly before applying for CGLE – 2022.
- Document Verification (DV) process for CGLE – 2022 will be done by the User Departments/ Organizations after declaration of final results by the Commission. The Commission will not undertake detailed scrutiny of applications for the eligibility and other aspects at the time of written examination and, therefore, candidature will be accepted only provisionally. Candidates must go through the requirements of
Educational Qualification, experience, age, physical and medical standards etc. satisfy themselves that they are eligible for the post(s) and possess valid documents. The certificates/ documents in support of their Educational Qualifications and Caste/ Category, etc. shall be asked at the time of Document Verification by the User Departments/ Organizations. Physical and medical standards will also be ascertained by the User Departments / Organizations after the declaration of Final Result. If it is found that the claim made in the application regarding certificates or documents of educational qualification, caste or category etc., the candidature of candidate will be cancelled by the User Departments/
Organizations. The candidate will be solely responsible for the cancellation of the application and the Commission will not have any responsibility. Any grievance received in this regard in any form like Post, Fax, Email, by hand, etc. shall not be entertained by the Commission and will be summarily rejected.
- Preference for various posts and departments will be taken from the candidates through Online Option Form on the website of the Commission before declaration of final result. A candidate will not be considered for a Post and Ministry/ Department/ Organization, if he has not indicated his preference for it. Since options once submitted shall be treated as final and will not be changed subsequently under any circumstances, candidates should take utmost care in choosing their preferred option. Candidates, who do not submit their post preference(s) on the website of the Commission within the stipulated time, will not be considered for any post in the Final Result. Such candidates shall not be provided with another opportunity to exercise preference for posts and will be solely responsible for the same. Any grievance
received in this regard in any form like Post, Fax, Email, by hand, etc. shall not be entertained by the Commission and will be summarily rejected.
- Posts like Inspector (Central Excise/ Examiner/ Preventive Officer), Inspector and Sub-Inspector in CBN (Ministry of Finance), Sub-Inspector/ Junior Intelligence Officer in NCB (MHA), Sub-Inspector in CBI and NIA, UDC in BRO etc. have specific requirement of Physical Standards, Physical Tests and Medical Standards. Physical and medical standards will be ascertained by the User Departments / Organizations after the declaration of Final Result. The candidates are advised to contact the concerned User Department / Organization for further clarification, if any.
- The suitability of posts for various benchmark disabilities under the Rights of Personswith Disabilities (RPwD) Act, 2016 will be considered in accordance with Notification No. 38-16/2020-DD-III dated 04.01.2021 issued by Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities (Divyangjan), Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment or as identified and intimated by the Indenting Departments/ Organizations for specific posts. However, all PwBD aspirants are requested to apply for the Examination before the closing date of receipt of applications.
- The candidates should carefully go through the instructions regarding photograph to be uploaded
on the application form. They should ensure that they follow the size and dimension mentioned in the instruction. The photo of the candidate should be without spectacles and cap and should not be having side profile.
- Candidates are advised to check their form through preview or print option before submitting the form.