Table of Contents
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has activated the objection link for SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGL) Tier-II. Interested candidates can now check the candidate answer sheet, provisional answer keys and submit the prompts through the link available on the official website of ssc.nic.in.
Candidate answer sheets for SSC CGL Tier-II along with provisional answer keys have been made available on 24th August 2022 but the link has been disabled due to some maintenance related issues. Now the link is activated and candidates can access answer sheets and make calls. The link is available from 29 August 2022 at 18:00 until 2 September 2022 at 18:00.Candidates can login in the link by entering their registered login id and password.
Objections, if any, can be filed with a prescribed fee of Rs.100. for each contested question/answer. The CGL Tier-II 2021 exam was conducted by the Commission on 8th August 2022 and 10th August 2022 at various centers across the country for recruitment to various posts.
Here is the direct link for candidate answer sheets, preliminary answer keys and challenge submissions. Click here.
Objection raising fees
Candidates can object to the answer key by submitting the prescribed fee of Rs 100 for each question or answer.
SSC released the provisional answer key and answer list of candidates for SSC CGL Level 2 exam on August 24 but removed the link to raise objections. Latest SSC notification reads, “Candidates answer sheets along with provisional answer keys have been made available on 24.08.2022 but due to some maintenance related issues the objection link has been disabled.The link is now available on the website from 29.08.2022 (6.00 PM) to 02.09.2022 (6.00 PM).”
Candidates can raising objection against SSC CGL 2022 Level 2 Provisional Answer Key by paying Rs 100 per question or challenge answer.
Steps to Raise Objection for SSC CGL Tier 2 Answer 2022
- Visit the official website of SSC @ssc.nic.in
- Open notice of SSC CGL Tier 2 Answer Key 2022.
- Click on the link reading “Click to Raise Objections to Tentative SSC CGL Answer key”.
- Log in using your SSC User ID and Password
- Choose the question number and the correct option according to you.
- Pay the applicable fee and submit the objection.
- Attach proof for the objection raised.
SSC CGL Tier 2 Answer Key 2022 Out
Staff Selection Commission has uploaded SSC CGL Tier 2 Answer Key 2022 on 24th August 2022 along with the correct responses to the questions asked in the examination. Lakhs of candidates who have appeared in the SSC CGL Tier 2 exam can download and check their SSC CGL Tier 2 Answer Key from the direct link that has been activated as the officials has now released the SSC CGL answer key. SSC CGL Tier 2 Answer Key PDF can be downloaded using Roll Number & Password. The candidates can raise objections to SSC CGL Tier 2 Answer Key from 24th August to 28th August 2022.
Steps to download the SSC CGL Tier 2 answer key 2022
- Step 1: Visit the SSC official website – ssc.nic.in
- Step 2: Click on the “Answer key” section on the homepage.
- Step 3: Next click on the link “Uploading of Tentative Answer Keys along with Candidates’ Response Sheet(s) of Combined Graduate Level Examination (Tier-II) – 2021”
- Step 4: On the next page, read the given instructions and click the below-mentioned link provided.
- Step 5: Now select the “Combined Graduate Level Examination (Tier-II) – 2021” and click the submit button.
- Step 6: Now, enter the login SSC credentials such as registration number and password.
- Step 7: After login, the SSC CGL 2022 answer key and respinse sheet will display.
- Step 8: Check and download the response sheet and answer key of SSC CGL tier 2 2022.
- Step 9: Now raise objections if any against the SSC CGL tier 2 answer key 2022.
Details Mentioned in SSC CGL Answer Key 2022
- Name of the aspirants
- Roll number of the aspirants
- Exam name
- Tier number
- All the questions of the paper
- Correct answer options of all the questions
How to Calculate Scores through the SSC CGL Answer Key
Before the aspirants start to calculate the score, they should know the SSC CGL marking scheme. Hence, to get a detailed idea, you can visit the SSC CGL Exam Pattern. For every correct answer in SSC CGL tier I exam, the aspirants will get +2 marks, whereas they will get a deduction of -0.50 marks for each incorrect answer. On the other hand, for the unattempted questions, the aspirants will get 0 score. Hence, the aspirants can get maximum 200 marks by marking 100 correct answers.
Marks calculated in SSC CGL tier I exam= (Number of correct answers*2) + (Number of bonus questions*2)- (Number of incorrect answers*0.5)
SSC advised candidates to take a printout of the respective SSC CGL 2022 response sheets as they will not be available on the website after the specified time period.