Table of Contents
The Staff Selection Committee (SSC) will be recruiting CISF Assistant Sub Inspectors for the year 2022. Only those Head Constable / GD, Constable / GD and Constable / Tradesmen who are currently serving in the force and have completed five years of service in the force will be eligible for the post. This article gives a clear idea about the salary structure of CISF Assistant Sub Inspector, job profile and scope of promotion.
Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), which comes under the Ministry of Home Affairs, provides security forces to about 353 establishments throughout the country. It’s headquarters is in New Delhi. CISF provides security forces to airports, seaports, power plants, government buildings, Delhi Metro, space establishments etc.
CISF Assistant Sub Inspector 2022 Salary
The salary of Assistant Sub Inspector is a handsome one. This includes the basic salary and other allowances as per the government rules. CISF recruits Assistant Sub Inspector under Level-4 and will be paid as per the 7th Pay Commission. This post comes under Pay – Band 1. Assistant Sub Inspectors belong to Group C category.
The basic salary of Assistant Sub Inspector will be in the range of Rs. 29,200 to Rs.92,300.
|Pay Scale||Rs 29200 to Rs 92300|
|Grade Pay||Rs 2800|
|Group||Group – ‘C’ (Non – Gazeted)|
|Pay Band||Pay Band 1|
The applicants will be aware that only those who have completed five years of service in the force as Head Constable or constable will be considered for the post. The recruitment of applicants for the Assistant Sub Inspector post will be a promotion for the Head Constables. This promotion comes with a change in level as well as good rise in pay. Head Constables belong to Level 5 and will be promoted to Level 4.
CISF Assistant Sub Inspector 2022 Salary Structure
The salary of CISF Assistant Sub Inspector will comprise of the basic salary as well as the the allowances as allocated by the government. The allowances included will be as follows:
Dearness Allowance (DA) – It is the cost of living adjustment allowance that gets paid to the central government employees. It is calculated as a certain percentage of the employee’s basic salary.
House Rent Allowance (HRA) – It is an allowance that a government employee is paid based on their basic salary. It is usually given in the following percentage:
- 24% of Basic Pay for X Category cities
- 16% on Basic Pay for Y Category cities
- 8% on Basic Pay for Z category cities
- HRA shall be revised to 27%, 18% & 9% of Basic Pay in X, Y & Z cities when Dearness Allowance (DA) crosses 25% and further to 30%, 20% and 10% of Basic Pay in X,Y & Z cities when DA crosses 50%.
Every CSIF personnel will be eligible for CISF Pay slip allowance . The amount of this allowance will vary according to the designation and tenure of service in employment. The allowance given by CISF as follows:
- Transport Allowance: CISF personnel need to travel all around India on any emergency call. The travel charges for these duties will be paid by the department.
- Ration Money: Monthly allowance of ration will be credited as per the Grade of the employee.
- Hostel Subsidy: Amount to be paid for staying in Hostel will be subsidies as per regulations
- Special Duty Allowance: This allowance will be paid for working in strenuous environment like Election or Agitations.
- Children’s Education Allowance: If children are studying their education expenditure will be taken care of by the CISF department.
- Dress Allowance: CISF personnel will pe paid for their uniforms. This is to ensure that they are always well dressed and presentable.
- Hardship/ Risk Allowance: CISF personnel will be given extra allowance for working in agitation and highly restricted.
CISF Assistant Sub Inspector 2022 Job Profile
CISF’s Assistant Sub Inspectors play a significant role in the team as they serve as a link between the team in the field and the control room. CISF usually assign Assistant Sub Inspectors the charge of airport security, industrial security, clerical duties, search operations and power of seizure.
CISF Assistant Sub Inspector 2022 Promotion
Every one aspires for a promotion after few years of service in a particular field. With promotion comes higher pay, better post and more responsibilities. It is also a known fact that promotions do not come easily for CISF employees. There is a set promotion order and employees must complete years of service in order to be eligible for promotion. That said, it’s not an unachievable feat. Promotion will be given to eligible candidates depending on their years of service and career record. Assistant Sub Inspectors will require a continuous service of five years and a blemish free service record to be promoted as Sub Inspector. Promotions for these posts are usually carried out on the basis of zonal security. They also need to crack the exam and might also be considered on the basis of seniority.
Check out the following links regarding CISF Assistant Sub Inspector post:
Download the Entri app and start your preparation for SSC exam.