Staff Selection Commission (SSC), Central Police Organisation (CPO) has begun the recruitment process earlier. . Entri provides beneficial platform in guiding the potential candidates to get into various posts under the Central Police Department of the Indian government. SSC CPO examinations aims at recruiting candidates to the post of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police, Sub Inspector in (Central Armed Police Forces) CAPFs, Assistant Sub Inspector in (Central Industrial Security Force) CISF, Inspector posts and Sub Inspector posts. In this article you will be able to attempt SSC CPO Online Mock Test and get a SSC CPO Practice Set PDF.
SSC CPO Important Dates and Details
The important dates for the SSC CPO Exam are as given below:
|Examination||SSC CPO Examination 2020|
|Examination Authority||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Concerned Ministry||Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions, Government of India|
|Job type||Group B and Group C posts|
|Post||Sub-Inspector (SI) and Asst. Sub-Inspector (ASI)|
|SSC CPO 2020 Notification Date||17 June 2020|
|Online application starts from||17 June 2020|
|Online application ends on||16 July 2020|
|Last date for online fee payment||18 July 2020|
|Last date for generation of offline Challan||20 July 2020|
|Last date for payment through challan||22 July 2020|
|SSC CPO Exam Date (Tier I)||29 September 2020 – 5 October 2020|
|SSC CPO Tier 2 Exam Date||Postponed due to pandemic|
|Job location||Anywhere in India|
SSC CPO Online Mock Test and Practice set PDF
The SSC CPO Online mock test is available here. Attempt here to get an idea of the questions that appear for the examination. For SSC CPO practice set PDF check the end of the article.
1. Battle of haldighati in year 1576 was fought between?
- Maharana paratap-Akbar
- Muhammad ghori-Prathviraj chauhan
- Babur-Ibrahim lodi
2. ABDG : ZYWT : : BCEH : ?
3. I like ……..In the sun
4. Statements: I. He piece is 3.70 metre long.
II. One piece is 1.50 metre longer than another piece and the remaining piece is 90 cm long.
- Statement I alone but not Statement II alone is sufficient to answer the problem.
- Statement I alone sufficient and also statement II alone sufficient to answer the problem.
- Statement II alone but not Statement I alone is sufficient to answer the problem.
- Statement I and II both are needed to answer the problem.
5. A 7 metre long piece of cloth is cut into three smaller pieces. How long is the longest of the three pieces? Given that
Directions: In the following Two questions, a word is represented by only one set of numbers as given in any one of the alternatives. The sets of numbers given in the alternatives are represented by two classes of alphabets as in two matrices given below. The columns and rows of Matrix I are numbered from 0 to 4 and that of Matrix II are numbered from 5 to 9. A letter from these matrices can be represented first by its row and next by its column, e.g., ‘A’ can be represented by 03, 44 etc., and ‘Q’ can be represented by 55, 78 etc. Similarly, you have to identify the set for the word given in questions
- 20, 77, 85, 21, 13, 57
- 20, 77, 85, 21, 13, 57
- 77, 85, 21, 13, 57, 20
- 20, 85, 77, 21, 57, 13
6. Select the option in which the numbers share the same relationship as that shared by
the given pair of numbers. 76 : 171
- 28 : 63
- 24 : 39
- 62 : 135
- 52 : 115
7. Read the given statements and conclusions carefully. Assuming that the information
given in the statements is true, even if it appears to be at variance with commonly
known facts, decide which of the given conclusions logically follow(s) from the
I. Some Delhites are Singaporeans.
II. No Singaporean is an American.
I. Some Americans are Singaporeans .
II. All Singaporeans are Delhites.
- Either conclusion I or II follows.
- Only conclusion II follows.
- Only conclusion I follows.
- Neither conclusion I nor II follows
8. Select the most appropriate synonym of the given word.
9. Who became the Nawab of Bengal after the death of Alivardi Khan in 1756?
- Sujan Khan
- Murshid Quli Khan
- Siraj ud-Daulah
- Mir Jafar
10. The two given expressions on either side of the ‘=’ sign will have the same value if two
terms on either side or on the same side are interchanged. Find from the given option
the correct terms to be interchanged.
5 × 2 + 8 ÷ 2 – 1 = 9 – 6 ÷ 3 + 6 × 3
- 8, 9
- 1, 9
- 5, 9
- 2, 6
11. which of the following is not an inner planet?
12. Which of the following pairs of numbers and signs, when their positions are
interchanged, will correctly solve the given mathematical equation?
17 × 15 + 3 – 11 ÷ 3 = 45
- 15 and 11, – and ×
- 15 and 11, + and ×
- 17 and 3, – and ÷
- 15 and 11, + and –
13. Select the odd words/numbers/letters/pairs from the given alternatives.
14. IRDA in India regulates________ /
- Insurance business
- Banking business
- Public issue of shares
- Capital business
15. when was the national anthem of India adopted by constituent assembly?
- 15th august 1947
- 26th January 1950
- 1st January 1948
- 24th January 1950
16. X is sister of Y. Y is brother of Z. Z is husband of P. O is father of Y. How is P related to O?
17. The information collected through a survey conducted among the public is represented in the Venn diagram given below. Study the diagram and answer the question.
Which of the following represents Govt. servants who are tax payers, but are neither females nor graduates?
18. How many polities does the institutional mechanism of federalism accommodate?
19. Which Commission was appointed by the central government to examine issues
related to Centre-State relations?
- Sarkaria Commission
- Mandal Commission
- Nanavati Commission
- Kothari Commission
20. Select the most appropriate word to fill in the blank
This is the girl ______ is going to IIT, Delhi
21. In the following questions, select the related word/letters/number from the given alternatives.
AZBY : CXDW : : EVFU : :
22. The first port to be developed in Gujarat after independence
23. In the series given, one term is missing. Choose the correct alternative from the given options that will complete the series
3, 17, 45, 87, __?__
24. Nurture : Neglect :: Denigrate : ?
25. Who was architect of humayun”s tomb situated at delhi?
- Mirak mirza ghiyath
- Abdul latif
- Meer kasim
- Shekh aalam shah
Click here to download the free practice set PDF:
Importance of Appearing for SSC CPO Mock Test
They say practice makes perfect, and when you look to the habits of professional athletes, musicians and actors, it’s easy to see why. Psychology writer Malcolm Gladwell once espoused the 10,000 hour rule: only after 10,000 hours of practice does a person become an expert in any field. While you may not need 10,000 hours of practice to crack the SSC CPO exam, there’s no denying that completing practice tests can help you achieve better results.
Mock test will have questions in the exactly similar pattern as to the main exam. Questions are in the same format and you need to solve in same time limit. Solving mock test gives you a perfect idea about the actual exam.
Few important measures to be kept in mind when you take the mock tests are
- Do not casually take up the mock test. Mock test has to be answered in a complete examination like environment to acquire the complete benefits.
- Do not end it up with just answering the test. Ensure to perform analysis of the test attempted as it assists you to track the progress with instant answer evaluations.
- Mock test will help you identify problem areas, but it can also help reassure you that you indeed know your subject.
- By discovering and confirming your subject matter strengths, you can devote more time to the areas where you really need focus
Check below for other important details on SSC CPO Examination by Entri
- SSC CPO Study Materials
- SSC CPO Books for reference
- SSC CPO preparation Strategy
- SSC CPO previous year papers
- SSC CPO expected and previous cut off