The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the result of the Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police and CAPFs Examination, 2020. Applicants can download the Staff Selection Commission CPO Result by visiting the official website. A total of 1552 aspirants are shortlisted in the final selection
SSC CPO Final Result 2022 Out
The SSC published the result for Staff Selection Commission CPO Final Result on 15th July 2022 on the official website i.e. www.ssc.nic.in. The Commission has publised the SSC CPO Final Result 2020 for the aspirants after the document verification. The commission has announced the Result after the Document Verification which was conducted on 14th to 17th June 2022 for Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police and CAPFs Examination, 2020. Aspirants are advised to follow the websites of the Regional Offices of the Commission for the details regarding the Staff Selection Commission CPO Final Result 2020.
SSC CPO Final Result 2022 Link
The SSC released the result for Staff Selection Commission CPO Final Result 2020 on 15th July 2022. The aspirants who qualified in document verification are selected for the Staff Selection Commission CPO 2020. A total number of 3060 aspirants (338 Female and 2722 Male) for appearing in the Document Verification of Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police and CAPFs Examination, 2020. The official PDF has been given below. Aspirants can download that from the below link . The commission will upload the marks of the qualified/ non-qualified aspirants from 22nd July to 12th August 2022. This facility will be available for the specified period as mentioned. The aspirants can check the marks using their registration number from the official website.
After completion of all stages of recruitment and based on the merit-cum preference of posts/force, aspirants have been finally selected and allocated to the following posts:
Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police
Sub-Inspector in Border Security Force (BSF)
Sub-Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
Sub-Inspector in Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
Sub-Inspector in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF)
Sub-Inspector in Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
SSC CPO SI Steps to Download Result
- Visit the official website of Staff Selection Commission ssc.nic.in
- In the Result, go to the CAPF section. Or you will get the official Staff Selection Commission CPO Result PDF links in this post.
- You will get the official PDFs containing the result writeup and the list of selected aspirants.
- Click on the Staff Selection Commission CPO Result link given.
- Enter ‘Ctrl+F’ or search bar and enter your roll number in the same.
- If you are on the list, Your name will be highlighted.
SSC CPO Final Result 2020: Cut-Off Marks
Along with the names of shortlisted candidates, Staff Selection Commission has also declared the SSC CPO Tier 2 Cut-Off Marks category-wise which are mentioned below:-
|SSC CPO Tier 2 Cut Off|
|Category||Cut Off (Females)||Cut Off (Males)|
SSC CPO Final Result 2020: Important Dates
Staff Selection Commission released the SSC CPO Final result on 15th June 2022 on the official website. Aspirants must go through the important dates provided below.
|SSC CPO 2020 Paper-I Exam Date||23rd November to 26th November 2020 (CBE)|
|SSC CPO 2020 Paper-I Result Date||26th February 2021|
|SSC CPO 2020 Paper-II Exam Date||12th July 2021|
|SSC CPO 2020 Paper-II Result Date||5th January 2022|
|SSC CPO 2020 Final Result Date||15th June 2022|
SSC CPO SI Vacancy Notification 2022
Interested aspirants can check their Eligibility Details in the Official Notification. More information such as Important Dates, Application Fee, Age Limit, Salary, Admit Card, Result, Answer Key, Educational Qualifications & How to Apply Online are Given below & read the notification carefully.
SSC CPO SI Eligibility Details
|Name Of Department||Name of Post||Educational Qualifications|
|CRPF||Sub Inspector CPO SI||Candidates must have Bachelor Degree from Any Recognized University in India.|
|BSF||Sub Inspector CPO SI||Candidates must have Bachelor Degree from Any Recognized University in India.|
|ITBP||Sub Inspector CPO SI||Candidates must have Bachelor Degree from Any Recognized University in India.|
|CISF||Sub Inspector CPO SI||Candidates must have Bachelor Degree from Any Recognized University in India.|
|SSB||Sub Inspector CPO SI||Candidates must have Bachelor Degree from Any Recognized University in India.|
|SI in Delhi Police||Sub Inspector CPO SI||Candidates must have Bachelor Degree from Any Recognized University in India. & a valid Driving License.|
SSC CPO SI Application Fee
|General, OBC, EWS candidates||100/-|
|SC, ST candidates||0/-|
SSC CPO SI Age Limit
|Total Posts & Age Limit|
|Name of Department||Total Posts ( Male)||Total Posts (Female)||Age Limit|
|SI in Delhi Police||91||78||21-25 Years|
SSC CPO SI Various Posts Salary
SSC CPO SI Various Posts Salary
|Name of Post||Pay Scale|
|SI in Delhi Police||Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-|
SSC CPO SI Syllabus
These are the following Subjects for SSC CPO SI Exam 2021;-
- General Intelligence and Reasoning.
- General Knowledge and General Awareness.
- Quantitative Aptitude.
- English Comprehension.
SSC CPO SI Selection Procedure
The selection procedure for SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2020 Involves the following steps:-
- Computer-Based Online Examination.
- Physical Eligibility Test/ Physical Standards Test.
- Medical Test.
- Document Verification.
- For complete information regarding the whole selection procedure please read the official notification carefully.
How to Apply for SSC CPO SI Online Form 2020
- Aspirants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to log in on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Please read the official notification carefully before applying for this recruitment.
- Aspirants can apply through the official website SSC.
- Aspirants can apply through the link given below on our page.
- Visit the Official Website and then click on Apply Online Link and do Register if new to the website otherwise Login through your Registration Number or ID with Password.
- Fill in your all personal details and upload your photo, signature, and other required documents.
- Make fee payment if required.
- Check all your filled details carefully before final submission.
- Take a printout of the filled application before final submission.