Table of Contents
The Staff Selection Commission(SSC) has conducted Computer Based Test(CBT) for the recruitment of Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police, CAPFs and Assistant Sub Inspectors(ASI) in CISF Examination. The preliminary examinations were concluded on March 16, 2019. 2,32,514 candidates appeared for the Stage 01 CBT across India. The Staff Selection Commission has released the result for the SSC CPO Preliminary on May 25,2019. 20,920 candidates (18,750 male and 21,70 female candidates) were declared qualified for the Physical Efficiency Test(PET)/ Physical Standard Test. SSC CPO result 2019 has declared on the official website, among the 20,920 candidates, 4461 candidates are shortlisted for Paper-II.
SSC CPO Paper- II
- SSC CPO Paper-II Examination Date – September 27, 2019.
|Subject||Maximum Marks||Number of Questions||Exam Duration|
|English language & Comprehension||200 marks||200||120 minutes(02 hours)|
- For each wrong answer, candidates will get.25 marks deduction.
- Candidates are advised to check the Regional SSC websites regarding the issue of admit cards for Paper-II CBT.
Check Here for SSC exam Calendar: SSC 2019-20 Exam Calendar
SSC CPO Result 2019
- Number of Qualified Candidates – 4461
- Number of Candidates Exempted from Physical Efficiency Test(PET) – 289
SSC CPO Result
Click here to check your name on the SSC CPO Physical Efficiency Test(PET) qualifiers list. List of Qualified Candidates for SSC CPO Paper-II CBT
Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examination. Start your preparation today with Entri.