SSC CPO notification is already out. The Staff Selection Commission has invited applications from eligible graduates below 25 years towards the Central Police services. The SSC conducts the CPO recruitment test to select candidates towards Sub-Inspector (SI) in Delhi Police, Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) and Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI) in CISF. As the selection process is now under progress, candidates must be informed that the Paper 2 Written examination is postponed from the previously scheduled May 08th, 2021. So, candidates who are awaiting this exam must wait until further information in this regard to download the admit card. here, in this article, we will discuss SSC CPO SI Admit Card details.
It is to be noted that, Staff Selection Commission will not dispatch hard copy of the admission certificate to any candidate. It will not be sent by post. Candidates have to download it by entering their registration number and date of birth. In this article, Entri provides the candidates an easier and detailed access to download the available admit cards.
Download Entri to practice free mock tests.
SSC CPO SI Important Dates
Check the schedule for all the important events of the SSC CPO SI recruitment process
SSC CPO Important Dates
The important dates for the SSC CPO Exam are as given below:
- Notification Date: June 17, 2020
- Application Period: June 17, 2020 to July 16, 2020
- Last Date for application: July 16, 2020
- Last date for making fee payment (Online): July 18, 2020
- Last date for making fee payment (Offline): July 20, 2020
- Paper 1 written examination: September 29, 2020, to October 05, 2020
- Paper 2 written examination: March 01, 2021- postponed to May 08, 2021- further postponed indefinitely due to pandemic.
- SSC CPO SI Admit Card Release: To be Updated Soon
SSC CPO SI Admit Card 2021
Follow the steps below to access and download the admit card of SSC CPO SI exam 2021.
Step 1: Visit the official website of SSC- ssc.nic.in.
Step 2: Click on the “Admit Card” link on the homepage.
Step 3: Click on the URL of your respective region. Official portal for the selected SSC region will be open.
Step 4: Click on CPO SI admit card download link.
Step 5: Admit Card login/status check page will open.
Step 6: Search the admit card by providing the Roll Number/Registration Id and Date of birth and click on the “Search” button.
Step 7: The SSC CPO SI Admit card will be available.
Once the candidate has downloaded the admit card, the print out has to be taken.
The admit card has to be retained in a secure place until the commencement of the exam
If the candidate has forgotten the Roll Number/Registration Id then follow the steps provided below.
Step 1: Enter your name as mentioned at the time of online registration of the SSC CPO SI exam.
Step 2: Enter your Father’s name.
Step 3: Enter your Date of Birth.
Step 4: Click on search button.
Step 5: The SSC CPO SI Admit card will be available.
Download Entri to ace your preparations for the exam
Details Printed on the Downloaded Admit Card.
- Name of the candidates
- Registration No.
- Roll No.
- Name of the post
- Date of Birth
- Mother’s name
- Father’s name
- Date and day of Examination
- Exam Shift
- Reporting time
- Name of the examination centre with centre code
- Instructions to be followed by candidates
Download Entri and subscribe for the latest updates on result and answer keys
The candidates appearing for the SSC CPO SI examinations should carry the following documents to the examination centre:
- Printed Admit card
- At least two passport size color photograph.
- An original valid Photo identity proof having the date of birth as printed on the admit card such as- Aadhaar Card, Voter ID Card, PAN Card, Driving License, Passport etc.
Candidate should cross check the date of birth in the valid photo identity proof and in the admit card. Candidate will not be allowed to answer the examination in case of any mismatch in the details
Subscribe Entri for the latest updates on SSC CPO SI 2021 Notifications.
Entri wishes you all the best for the upcoming SSC CPO SI Examination
Discussion about this post