Aspirants interested in the SSC GD Constable Exam can apply online once the application window is open after the official notification releases. Here, in this article, SSC GD Constable Apply Online we will discuss in detail how to fill in the application form and submit it online. The application link will be provided on the official website of SSC https://ssc.nic.in. However, it is mandatory for the candidates to go through the eligibility criteria before applying.
Pre-requisites for filling SSC GD Constable Application form:
Candidates should keep the following documents ready for filling SSC GD Constable application form.
- Bank details to make online payment.
- Class 10 marksheet and admit card.
- Aadhaar Card or Aadhaar Enrollment number.
- In case candidates do not have Aadhaar Card or Aadhaar enrollment number can enter details of their Voter ID Card, PAN, Passport, Driving License, School/College ID and Employer ID.
- Scanned image of photograph and signature.
- Left-hand Thumb Impression (LTI) in JPEG format.
Procedure to fill in the GD Constable Application Form:
To fill SSC GD Constable Application form, candidates need to follow the procedure given below.
SSC GD Constable Registration
- For one time SSC GD Constable registration, candidates need to click on ‘Register Now’ link in the home page of the official website.
- During SSC GD Constable registration, candidates need to fill the basic details, additional details, contact details, photo signature and LTI.
- Provide information about Aadhaar number/Aadhaar enrollment number/identity card and its number.
- Candidates need to fill their name as given in Class 10 certificate.
- Fill in father’s and mother’s name as given in Class 10 certificate.
- Candidates are also required to fill their date of birth as given in Class 10 certificate.
- Candidates need to fill details of their Class 10 exam during SSC GD Constable Registration which includes – name of the education board, roll number and the year of passing.
- Enter gender, highest educational qualification, mobile number, email ID etc.
- After filling the basic details, candidates need to confirm their mobile number and email ID.
- On confirming, registration ID and password will be sent to candidate’s registered mobile number and email ID.
- Candidates can proceed towards filling the ‘Additional Details’ by clicking Next button.
- Candidates need to fill Category, Nationality, Identification Mark, Temporary and Permanent Address.
- Upload photograph and signature, Aadhaar Number or Aadhaar.
- Enrolment Number, Left Thumb Impression etc.
- Upon clicking the ‘Final Submit’ different OTPs will be sent to candidate’s registered mobile number and email ID.
- Candidates need to enter both the OTPs to complete the registration process.
- The data will be deleted from the system if the registration process is not completed within 7 days from the date of submission of the basic information.
- Basic details can be changed only once after the completion of registration process.
Part II – Online SSC GD Constable Application Form
- Candidates need to login into their account through registered email ID and password.
- Candidates can change the password when asked to do the same.
- Click ‘Apply’ link in SSC GD Constable Section under ‘Latest Notifications’ tab.
- Information filled during SSC GD Constable registration will be auto-filled and are non-editable.
- Candidates need to enter their preferences of exam centres. They can choose three exam centres in the order of preference.
- Select your Domicile State/ UT and District of Domicile.
- Candidates need to give preference of CAPFs/ Organizations.
- Candidates need to enter their highest qualification.
- Information regarding photo/signature/biometric impression is filled automatically from one time SSC GD Constable Registration data.
- Candidates should pay the application fee online or SBI Challan.
- Candidates need to complete their application process by clicking on ‘I Agree’ check box and fill the captcha code.
- Take printout of SSC GD Constable 2019 application form for further reference.
SSC GD Constable Application Fees
The application fee is Rs 100. However, women, SC, ST/Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempted from fee payment.
Specifications for photograph, signature and LTI
- The scanned photograph should be between 20 to 50 kb.
- The signature should be in JPEG format between 10 to 20kb.
- The LTI should be in JPEG format between 10kb to 30kb.
- The disability certificate should be in JPEG/PDF format between 20kb to 50kb.