The Staff Selection Commission has released the details regarding the important dates on which the examination and the skill test will be conducted for the major vacancies present in the organisation including the vacancy of Constable GD. The candidates can now go to the official website of SSC in order to know more regarding the examination procedure which will be conducted by the organisation to select the candidates in the vacancy of SSC GD constable. The latest notification regarding SSC GD Constable Exam Date 2022 has been announced at www.ssc.nic.in. The SSC GD Computer-Based Examination 2022 is to be held from 10th January 2023 to 14th February 2023.
SSC GD Constable Exam Date 2022 Out
The Staff Selection Commission has announced the SSC GD Constable Exam Date 2022 for applicants who have submitted applications for 45284 constable positions in the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFS), NIA, SSF, and Rifleman (GD) in the Assam Rifles. Given that the SSC GD Constable Exam 2022 is scheduled to start on January 10, 2023, the admit card will be published during the first week of January 2023 and the application status will be disclosed during the last week of December 2022.
SSC GD Constable Exam Date 2022
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the SSC GD Exam Date 2022 for the rifleman (GD) position in the Assam Rifles Examination, as well as the constable (GD) position in the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFS), NIA, and SSF. According to the SSC GD Constable Exam Date 2022, there will be different shifts for the computer-based exam from 10 January 2023 to 14 February 2023. Candidates who submitted applications for the SSC GD Constable 2022 Exam should intensify their study efforts and develop a plan to make the most of the remaining time.
SSC GD Constable Exam Date 2022
|SSC GD Constable Application Status||December 2022 (Last week)|
|SSC GD Constable Admit Card 2022||January 2023 [1st week]|
|SSC GD 2022 Constable Exam Date||10th January and 14th February 2023|
Things to Remember for SSC GD Constable Exam 2022
- SSC GD Exam is conducted Online all over India.
- Questions are asked in MCQ format and all the questions are compulsory to attempt.
- Each question carry one mark each
- The exam was conducted bilingually i.e. in both English and Hindi Medium.
- SSC GD Exam does not have negative marking.
- Normalization of marks will be done while deciding the minimum qualifying marks for the examinees.
- Remember to carry at least one original Photo ID such as a Voter’s ID, Aadhaar Card, Driving License, ID Cards issued by the Government or other Offices where the candidates may be working.
- Those who will not carry ID Cards will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- Applicants must carry the latest two (2) passport size photographs to affix them in the official copy of Admit Card in the presence of officials/ Invigilators at the time of Physical Tests and DME.
- Candidates will provide rough paper and pen by the examination centre.
- Candidates are not allowed to leave the examination hall/room before the time scheduled for the test.
Examination Guidelines For SSC GD Constable
Some of the important exam day guidelines that candidates must keep in mind are:
- Candidates must bring their SSC GD Constable Admit Card to the exam centre
- Aspirants must carry photo-identity proof like a Driving Licence, Voter Card, Aadhaar Card, Identity Card issued by University/ College, Income Tax Pan Card, etc in original
- Electronic gadgets are not allowed inside the examination centre
- Candidates must reach the exam centre on time to avoid any last-minute confusion.
- Examinees reaching the exam centre late are not allowed to appear in the exam
SSC GD Constable Selection Process
The candidates will be shortlisted for SSC GD Constable posts in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs), SSF, Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles and Sepoy in Narcotics Control Bureau. The entire recruitment process of SSC GD 2022 will be completed in four stages:
Stage 1- Written examination (Computer Based)
Stage 2- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
Stage 3- Physical Standard Test (PST)
Stage 4- Medical Test
After the medical test, the candidates shortlisted will have to appear for document verification.
Staff Selection Commission is a very prestigious organisation which comes out with a lot of different vacancies each and every year in order to select the people in their organisation and provide them with great career opportunities. You can easily apply for the various recruitment opportunities presented by the staff selection commission by going to their official website and downloading the official notification. The candidates must now start preparing themselves for the GD constable examinations which will be conducted pretty soon. Entri is a learning platform that helps people to crack various competitive examinations and provides them with a platform that is equipped with video lessons and mock tests from well-known experts in the industry. Enrol now!