Detailed Medical Test (DME) is the last stage of screening in the SSC GD Constable recruitment process. The Staff Selection Commission is yet to complete the SSC GD Constable DME for the 2018 recruitment cycle due to some administrative delay. SSC has earlier announced that it will conduct the Detailed Medical Test, as well as the Re-Medical Test in March for the GD Constable positions. The Staff Selection Commission shortlisted 1,75,370 candidates (both male and female) for the SSC GD Medical Examination. SSC was forced to postpone the Medical Test for last 05 months. The latest SSC meeting has decided to conduct the medical test and the re-medical tests for eligible candidates in the upcoming days. Selected candidates will get hired in the CAPFs departments like BSF, CISF, CRPF, SSB, ITBP, Assam Rifles, NIA and SSF as Constables.
SSC GD Constable DME 2020
The SSC GD Constable selection process involves the following stages:
- Compute-Based Examination (CBE)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Detailed Medical Examination (DME)
Candidates have to be successful in the Detailed Medical Test (DME) to get hired in the GD Constable posts under the central services. Due to Covid-19 SSC has postponed the SSC GD Constable DME- Detailed Medical Test of the 2018 recruitment cycle. SSC Has now decided to conduct the same from August 28, 2020, onwards following the Covid-19 health protocols. While appearing for the Medical tests candidates has to follow the below-given rules:
Candidates must wear the face mask all-time at the recruitment centre.
Candidates must carry sanitizers with them for their personal use.
- Everybody should download the Arogya Setu app and must show the self-assessment test result at the entry point of the recruitment centre.
While being in the recruitment centre, candidates have to follow social distancing norm, i.e, you should always keep at least 2m distance from the others.
SSC officials will check the candidate’s body temperature at the gate, and only those with normal temperature will be allowed to enter the centre.
- If you cant join the Medical Test, due to pandemic situation you have to let the SSC regional office know your situation to get the expert advice.
- Candidates have to download fresh Admit Cards to appear for the DME.
- Along with the DME, SSC will also conduct the Review Medical Test which was initially scheduled for March 2020. The commission is conducting a Re-Medical examination of nearly 60% of the PET qualified candidates due to one or other reasons.
SSC GD Detailed Medical Test Requirements
Staff Selection Commission GD Constable Medical Test Dates: August 28, 2020, to September 10, 2020
Candidates can download the SSC GD Constable Medical Test Admit Card from the CRPF official website, Click Here
The required medical standards for the SSC GD Constable is:
|Visual Acuity Unaided||Uncorrected Visual Acuity||Refraction||Colour Vision|
|Near Vision||Distant Vision|
|Better Eye||Worse Eye||Better Eye||Worse Eye||Visual correction of any kind is not permitted even by glasses||CP-III BYIHARA|
|N6||N9||6 / 6||6 / 9|
- Medical Test (X-Ray) chest-PA view, Haemoglobin, Urine routine/ microscopic examination is mandatory for all candidates under medical examination.
- Blood pressure: (Normal Range Systolic 100-140 mm of Hg, Diastolic 60 to 90 mm of Hg).
- Haemoglobin: (Normal Range: 12-16 g/dL for male, 10-14 g/dL for female). Candidates with Hemoglobin levels below 12 g/dL for males and below 10 g/dL for females are ineligible.
- A tattoo depicting religious symbols or figures and the name, as followed in the Indian Army are to be permitted.
- Tattoos marked on traditional sites of the body like the inner aspect of the forearm, but only the left forearm, being non-saluting limb or dorsum of the hands are to be allowed.
- Size: Must be less than and frac14 of the particular part (Elbow or Hand) of the body.
- The candidate must not have knock knee, flat foot, varicose vein or squint in eyes.
SSC GD Constable 2018 Vacancy
Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself. Entri will help you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves to improve your success rate.