Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released Phase II -Schedule of Document Verification of Advt No. Phase VII/2019/Selection Posts for the Southern Region. Document Verification is to be held from 04th to 16th March 2021. A total of 402 candidates are proposed to be called for Document Verification. Get all the details regarding the SSC Selection Phase 2 Posts Document Verification.
SSC Selection Phase 2 Posts Document Verification
The Commission has released the notification for a total number of Post Categories advertised: 17
Number of Post Categories for which no candidate has been shortlisted for DV: 2 (SR11519 and SR11619)
Total Number of Post Categories for which DV has been conducted in Phase – I: 10
Total Number of Post Categories for which DV is scheduled to be conducted in Phase –II as under 5
(Junior Technical Assistant (Chemical/Geology/Geophysics/), Assistant Welfare Administrator and Technical Operator (Drilling))
The document verification for the above posts will be conducted in two sessions. i.e., Morning (9.00 A.M) and Afternoon (1. 30 P.M). Candidates are advised to check their allotted schedule from the notice given below.
Document to be Carried for Verification
Candidates have to bring two passport size recent color photographs and one original Photo ID proof while appearing for the Document Verification. Photo ID Proof can be:
- Aadhaar Card/ Printout of E-Aadhaar.
- Voter ID Card.
- PAN Card.
- Driving License.
- Government School/ College ID Card.
- Employer ID (Govt./ PSU)
Candidates will have to produce original documents including:
- Matriculation/ Secondary Certificate.
- Educational Qualification Certificate, as per the requirement of the Post-category applied for.
- Order/ letter in respect of equivalent Educational Qualifications claimed, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated, in respect of equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as an equivalent qualification.
- Experience Certificate, if required for the post.
- Caste/ Category Certificate, if belongs to reserved categories.
- Persons with Disabilities Certificate in the required format, if applicable.
- For Ex-Servicemen (ESM): (1) Serving Defence Personnel Certificate as per Annexure-IX, if applicable. (2) Undertaking as per Annexure-IX (A). (3) Discharge Certificate, if discharged from the Armed Forces,
- Relevant Certificate if seeking any age relaxation.
- No Objection Certificate, in a case already employed in Government/ Government undertakings.
- A candidate who claims a change in name after matriculation on marriage or remarriage or divorce should submit the respective documents.
Any other document specified in the Admission Certificate for Document Verification should also be carried along with the above.
Entri wishes all the very best to all candidates.