Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released Document Verification application status and admit card for the post of Selection Posts (Phase VII) Exam 2019. Document Verification is to be held from 09th to 11th November 2020. The selected candidates can check the Region-wise admit card link in this article. Get all the details regarding the SSC Selection Posts (Phase VII) document verification admit card.
SSC Selection Posts (Phase VII)
Three separate Computer Based Examinations consisting of Objective Type Multiple Choice questions, for the posts with minimum Educational Qualification of Matriculation, Higher Secondary, and Graduation and above levels were conducted. Then, the candidates for short-listed for the Skill test/ Document Verification. All the candidates qualified for Document Verification are required to appear along with the original documents.
For now, the admit card/ application status of the Central Region has been released.
How to Download the SSC Selection Posts (Phase VII) Admit Card?
- Log on to the official website of SSC- https://ssc.nic.in/
- Select the ‘Admit Card’ tab.
- Now, select the respective Region- Northern, North-Western, North- Eastern, Eastern, Central, Madhya-Pradesh, Kerala-Karnataka, Eastern, Western.
- Click on the link- ‘Status / Download Call Letter for Advertisement No. Phase-VII/2019 Selection Post Category No. Cr12319 (Post Name-Research Assistant)-Conduct of Documents Verification to be held from 09.11.2020 to 11.11.2020-REG’ available on the home page of the Regional website.
- Follow the instructions and provided them.
- Enter your credentials including Registration ID/ Roll Number and Date of Birth.
- Also, the candidates are not supposed to multiple downloads the admit card. In case of multiple downloads of duplicate admit card, SSC may block the candidate from downloading the admit card, further.
Click on the link below to download the SSC Selection Posts (Phase VII) Status / Download Call Letter:
|SL No||Region Name||States/ UT||Regional Website Address|
|1||SSC Northern Region||NCT of Delhi, Rajasthan, and Uttrakhand||http://www.sscnr.net.in/|
|2||SSC Western Region||Maharashtra, Gujrat, Goa, Union Territory of Daman and Diu, Dadra and Nagar Haveli||http://www.sscwr.net/|
|3||SSC Eastern Region||West Bengal, Sikkim, Odisha, Jharkhand & Andaman and Nicobar Islands (UT)||http://www.sscer.org/|
|4||SSC Central Region||Uttar Pradesh and Bihar||http://www.ssc-cr.org/|
|5||SSC MPR Sub-Region||Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh||http://www.sscmpr.org/|
|6||SSC North Eastern Region||Arunachal, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura||http://www.sscner.org.in/|
|7||SSC North Western Region||Jammu and Kashmir, Punjab, Ladakh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Chandigarh (UT)||http://www.sscnwr.org/|
|8||Southern Region||Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, and Puducherry||http://www.sscsr.gov.in/|
|9||SSC KKR Region||Kerala, Karnataka, and Lakshadweep (UT)||https://ssckkr.kar.nic.in/|
Document to be Carried for Verification
Candidates have to bring two passport size recent color photographs and one original Photo ID proof while appearing for the Document Verification. Photo ID Proof can be:
- Aadhaar Card/ Printout of E-Aadhaar.
- Voter ID Card.
- PAN Card.
- Driving License.
- Government School/ College ID Card.
- Employer ID (Govt./ PSU)
Candidates will have to produce original documents including:
- Matriculation/ Secondary Certificate.
- Educational Qualification Certificate, as per the requirement of the Post-category applied for.
- Order/ letter in respect of equivalent Educational Qualifications claimed, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated, in respect of equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as an equivalent qualification.
- Experience Certificate, if required for the post.
- Caste/ Category Certificate, if belongs to reserved categories.
- Persons with Disabilities Certificate in the required format, if applicable.
- For Ex-Servicemen (ESM): (1) Serving Defence Personnel Certificate as per Annexure-IX, if applicable. (2) Undertaking as per Annexure-IX (A). (3) Discharge Certificate, if discharged from the Armed Forces,
- Relevant Certificate if seeking any age relaxation.
- No Objection Certificate, in a case already employed in Government/ Government undertakings.
- A candidate who claims a change in name after matriculation on marriage or remarriage or divorce should submit the respective documents.
Any other document specified in the Admission Certificate for Document Verification should also be carried along with the above.
Entri will provide you the complete subject-wise classes covering all the topics related to all Government exams. Lakhs of users have bagged their dream job with the help of Entri, along with their dedication and hard work. Follow us for all the latest updates regarding all SSC examinations.