Table of Contents
Are you searching for a perfect government job in Telangana? If yes, you are at the right place. You might be knowing that the Telangana Government releases a vast number of Telangana government jobs for 12th pass, 10th Pass, ITI, Diploma & Graduate candidates.
Keep reading to find the details of all the latest and upcoming Telangana government jobs instantly. We update the govt job notifications based on the Telangana government recruitment board updates. So the Aspirants who looking to grab the Sarkari job in Telangana can find more recruitment updates here.
Keep reading to know about the latest Telangana govt jobs notification 2021!
Eligibility Conditions for Govt Jobs in Telangana
The Telangana State Government Recruitment Board hires a lot of individuals by releasing many recruitment notifications. Interested candidates who want to work with Telangana Sarkar must satisfy the eligibility conditions as per the advertisement. The Telangana Govt Jobs eligibility criteria have two parameters such as educational qualification, age limit. The following section discussed Telangana Government Jobs Eligibility conditions clearly.
Willing job hunters must have finished 10th class/ Inter/ Diploma/ ITI/ Bachelor’s Engineering/ BEd/ BE/ Degree/ graduation/ post-graduation from a recognized board/ university to apply for the TS Jobs 2021.
The lower and upper age criteria of the applicants must be 18 years and up to 65 years. Depending on the post for which you are applying the maximum age limit of TS Govt Jobs will be decided by the recruiting organization. Age relaxation is applicable to the upper age limit for the SC/ ST/ OBc/ BC/ reserved category candidates, Physically handicapped people, Ex-serviceman. Candidates should satisfy the age limit conditions specified in the official pdf to apply for government jobs in Telangana.
Latest Govt Jobs in Telangana 2021
|Post Date||Recruitment Details||Post Name||Vacancies||Qualification||Last Date|
|05.11.2021||RFCL||Non-Executive Posts||31||Diploma, Graduation, BSC Degree||24.11.2021|
|01.11.2021||DMHO – RangaReddy||Data entry, Lab Managers, Radiographers||15||MBA, BSc, Graduation etc.||02.11.2021|
|01.11.2021||MCEME – Secunderabad||Sr & Jr Lab Assist, Lab Attendant||various||Experience in Relevant Fields||10.11.2021|
|01.11.2021||CITD – Balanagar||Faculty Walk in Interview||Not Mentioned||ITI, Degree, Diploma, ME, M-tech, P.G CAD CA CAM etc.||
5th – 15th NOV 2021
|30.10.2021||MVSR – Teaching Jobs||Professor, Associate Prof, Assist Prof||Not Mentioned||CSE, IT Apply by email: firstname.lastname@example.org||04.11.2021|
|30.10.2021||KLU – Teaching Jobs||Professor, Associate Prof, Assist Prof||not mentioned||CSE, ECE & Management Science||10.11.2021|
|29.10.2021||Mallareddy Teaching Jobs||Professor, Associate prof, Assistant prof||Based on Walk in’s||PhD, P.G & 5 years experience in Computer Science||
30th,31st Oct 2021 Walk-in-Interviews
|28.10.2021||MIDANI Apprentice||Graduate, ITI, Technician Jobs||140||Degree, Diploma, ITI||13.11.2021|
|27.10.2021||University of Hyderabad||Professor, Assist Professor & Associate prof||52||PhD, Master’s, B-Tech relevant experience & State Eligibility Test||31.12.2021|
|27.10.2021||DMHO – Hyd||Medical Officer||13||M.B.B.S(Walk in Interview)||01.11.2021|
|26.10.2021||NIN – Hyderabad||Project Field Attendee & Workers||6||10th pass/ equivalent field experience||08.11.2021|
|26.10.2021||ICMR – NIN||Project Nurses & Laboratory Technicians||9||GNM/ Diploma Nursing, Two Years Diploma MLT/ PMW||08.11.2021|
How to Apply for Govt Jobs in Telangana?
All the willing aspirants who have been looking for Government Jobs in Telangana must fulfil the eligibility requirements as per the official advertisement. Eligible and interested candidates can either apply online or offline based on the TS Govt Job Notifications. The simple application steps to fill both online applications and offline applications are given below.
Online Steps For Applying In Telangana Govt Jobs 2021
The following are simple steps to fill TS Govt Jobs Online application form easily.
- Candidates must visit the official website of the recruitment board
- Click on the notifications/ Recruitment/ Latest News section of the homepage
- Find and download the Telangana Recruitment Notification 2021
- Go through the general instructions, eligibility conditions carefully
- According to the official TS Notification 2021, aspirants who meet the eligibility requirements can hit the Apply Online link
- If you are a new user, then click on the One Time Registration link
- Provide your aadhar number, educational details, personal details, address, scanned photo, and signature on the registration page
- Users can also edit or change the details on the registration page at any time by pressing the edit button
- Later Log In with the User Id and fill the online form
- Cross-check the data after filling the applications
- If any mistakes are found, correct them immediately and submit the applications
- Pay the application fee/ exam fee through debit card or credit card or net banking
- Finally, take a hard copy of the submitted application and keep it safe until the completion of the recruitment procedure
Offline Application Process for Telangana Govt Jobs Notification 2021
Most people are in confusion while filling Telangana Government Jobs application form. To avoid your difficulty, we have provided the guidelines to fill the application form.
- Go to the recruitment organization official portal
- Navigate to the latest news/ advertisements/ notifications/ recruitment tab on the homepage
- Search for the notification and download it
- Ensure the eligibility requirements
- If eligible, then download the application form
- Take a printout of the application form
- Candidates must write the required information on the application form
- Re-check the given data and attach a passport-sized photograph to it
- Aspirants must also attach a few additional documents to the applications and send them to the postal address
- Pay the application fee via DD payable at the bank
List of Documents to Apply for Govt Jobs in Telangana
- Ration Card
- Driving License (DL)
- Any Valid Identity Proof Signed by Gazetted Office
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Passbook
- College ID
- Community Certificate (If Required)
- PH Certificate (If Required)
- Pan Card
- Caste Certificate (If Required)
- Address Proof
- Voter Card
Stay tuned for more upcoming Telangana govt jobs 2021!
Selection Procedure for Government Jobs in Telangana 2021
The selection process of Telangana State Govt Jobs Recruitment Notifications involves several rounds. Applicants have to participate in the selection rounds one by one to get shortlisted for the jobs.
- Written Examination
- Prelims Examination
- Mains Examination
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Medical Examination
- Trade Test
- Skill Test
- Documents Verification
- Merit Basis
- Screening Test etc.
The above rounds will be clearly mentioned in the official TS Govt Recruitment Notification pdf.
Are you one of those candidates who are aiming for the latest Telangana govt jobs? We know it is quite frustrating to apply and prepare for the exams. So, we are here to help you.
Look at some of these tips and tricks that an aspirant should follow to get selected for Telangana Govt Jobs:
- Download Telangana State Government Jobs Exam Syllabus 2021 and exam pattern
- Separate important concepts from the list
- Start preparing those high weightage topics at first
- Revise the topics thoroughly after completion of the exam preparation
- Attend the online mock tests
- Mark the subjects which have high weightage and give the highest preference to those subjects
Entri provides video classes as well on various important topics by the excellent faculties. One will get revision modules, monthly tests based on the classes. It also gives you access to clarify your doubts.