THDC India Limited has released a notification for the posts of Junior Engineer Trainee in Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, and Information Technology (IT) vacancies. There is a total of 65 vacancies (Uttar Pradesh- 30 & Uttarakhand35) are allotted for this recruitment. The last date to apply for THDC JE recruitment 2021 is 28 February 2021. Candidates can download the official notification from the link given in the article.
THDC JE Recruitment 2021
Notification Overview: Important Dates
|Organization||THDC India Limited|
|Notification Release Date||08th February 2021|
|Opening of Online Registration||08th February 2021|
|Closing of Online Registration||28th February 2021|
|Availability of Admit Cards||Will be notified later|
|Date of Written Test||Will be notified later|
- 27 years for UR/EWS
- 30 years for OBC(NCL)
- 32 years for SC/ST
Reservation/ Relaxation/ Concession to candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PwD/ Ex-SM/ shall be given as per Government of India.
3 Yrs Full-Time Regular Diploma/ 02 years for Lateral Entry in relevant branch of Engineering recognized by respective State Board of Technical Education/ Examination and/ or State Departments/Directorates of Technical Education and All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) with minimum 65% marks for General/OBC(NCL)/EWS candidates and pass marks for SC/ST/PwD/ Ex-SM candidates.
THDC JE Salary 2021
Basic pay of Rs. 29,200/- in the pay scale of Rs. 29,200-3%- 1,19,000(IDA).
THDC JE Vacancies
No. of Post
|Information Technology (IT)||–||5||5|
THDC JE Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
Written Test (100% weightage)
- Part-I -Consists of General Aptitude and General Awareness with 40 questions
- Part-II -consists of a Technical/ Professional knowledge test with 80 questions from respective discipline
The final Merit of the selection of all disciplines will be decided based on marks secured by the candidates in Written Test. All questions shall carry 1 mark per question. Wrong or multiple answers would result in negative marks of 0.25 or ¼ mark. The applicants will have the option to appear for Written Test in the Hindi/ English language.
Qualifying Criteria in Written Test
- Unreserved, OBC (NCL) and EWS vacancies- Minimum 50% marks in each Part I & II Separately
- Reserved Vacancies- Minimum 30% marks in each Part I & II Separately
Download the THDC JE Recruitment 2021 Notification:
Documents needed for Registration:
- Valid and active Email ID and Mobile Number
- Scanned copy of recent passport size color photograph of the candidate with white background (30 KB to 50 KB)
- Scanned signature of the candidate (30 KB to 50 KB)
- Scanned copy of Employment Registration (100 KB to 300 KB)
- Scanned copy of Final year Diploma Mark sheet with proof of percentage of marks obtained (100 KB to 300 KB).
- Scanned copy of Aadhar Card (100 KB to 300 KB)
- Scanned copy of Caste/ Category Certificate (if applicable in case of SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/PwD/EWS) (100 KB to 300 KB)
Steps to apply for THDC JE Recruitment 2021
- Log on to www.thdc.gov.in, then click on Career Section and find ‘Online Application for the post of Jr. Engineer Trainee’.
- If not registered, complete the registration process @ New Registration.
- Then Log in with the User ID and password.
- Fill the application form.
- Make the fee payment and submit the application.
- General, OBC (NCL) and EWS- Rs.600.00/-
- SC/ST/PwD/ExServicemen/Departmental Candidates- No Application fee