Table of Contents
MRB or The Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB), Tamilnadu is going to begin the online registration process on 10 August 2022 for the post of Pharmacist on temporary basis. A short notice, Notification No 10/MRB/2022 to fill up 889 vacancies was released recently. Candidates looking for government jobs in Tamil Nadu can submit their application via online mode on or before the last date. The last date for submission of online application is 30. August 2022. As per the MRB Notification, aspirants will be hired for the post of TN MRB Pharmacist 2022.
Aspirants who have already applied as per Notification No. 13 MRB 2019, Dated: 1 March 2019 have to reapply as per this fresh Notification and they need not pay the exam fee this time. MRB Pharmacist recruitment process will be done on the basis of Interview and the shortlisted individuals will be posted anywhere in Tamil Nadu state. MRB Pharmacist Recruitment 2022 Notification and MRB TN Pharmacist Recruitment Apply Online link is available on the official website @ www.mrb.tn.gov.in. Go through this article for complete detail.
TN MRB Recruitment 2022: Overview
A breif overview of TN MRB Recruitment 2022 is displayed in the table below:
|Salary Scale||INR. 35,400 – 1,12,400/- Per Month|
TN MRB Recruitment 2022: Important Dates
All the important dates with respect to TN MRB Recruitment 2022 is tabulated below:
Important Dates – TN MRB Recruitment 2022
|Apply Online Date||10 August 2022|
|Last Date for payment of Application Fees||30 August 2022|
|Call letters for interview||Yet to be released|
|Interview||Not announced yet|
|Provisional Allotment||Yet to be allotted|
TN MRB Recruitment 2022: Salary
The candiates getting recruited into the post of TN MRB Pharmacist 2022 will get a handsome salary of INR. 35,400 – 1,12,400/- Per Month
TN MRB Recruitment 2022: Vacancy
At present there is opening for 889 pharmacist posts. Complete vacancies will be announced in the detailed notification.
TN MRB Recruitment 2022: Eligibility
- Aspirants must have a Diploma in Pharmacy or Bachelor of Pharmacy or Pharm. D from recognized institute/university.
- He or she must have registered with Tamil Nadu Pharmacy Council.
- Age limit must be between 18 and 32 years
- Relaxation as per government norms
TN MRB Recruitment 2022: How to Apply?
The candidates can follow the steps given below to apply for the TN MRB Pharmacist posts:
- Aspirants should apply online only through TN MRB official website mrb.tn.gov.in
- Before applying, the aspirants/applicants should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Aspirant should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be in working condition at the time of application. Tamil Nadu MRB will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates.
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Aspirant, Post Applied, DOB (Date of birth), Address, Email ID, etc. will be taken as final. They are requested to fill in the TN MRB online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be allowed.
- Application fees can be done via online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form tab, After submitting the application, aspirants can save/ print their application number for further Reference
- SC/ SCA/ ST/ DAP(PH): INR. 300/-
- Others Candidates: INR. 600/-
- Mode 0f Payment: Online
TN MRB Recruitment 2022: Apply online Link
Click on the link below to apply online directly.
TN MRB Recruitment 2022: Selection Process
Selection of MRB TN Pharmacist will be based on Interview only.
Our R&D team provides the best material and books for the complete preparation of all government exams. We provide PDFs of the previous year’s question papers with solutions and detailed analysis. All you need to do is download the Entri app and start practicing.