Table of Contents
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) conducts Group 4 exam every year to select eligible candidates for filling various posts under the Tamil Nadu government. This combined civil service examination focuses on the direct recruitment of candidates who meet the desired eligibility criteria. The notification of TNPSC Group 4 2022 is likely to be released soon. The recruitment drive seeks applications from eligible candidates to fill a total of approximately 10,000+ vacancies in various departments like Junior Assistant, Bill Collector, Typist, Field Surveyor etc. Candidates who wish to attend this huge recruitment process can continue reading to get detailed information like TNPSC Group 4 Salary Details 2022 – Jobs lists, Post.
TNPSC Group 4 Salary Structure 2022
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will be providing TNPSC Group 4 salary taking into consideration all of the allowances available by the concerned authorities of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission and all of the candidates must have proper information related to the minimum amount of salary which will be provided to all of the candidates. The minimum group 4 vacancy salary ranges from Rupees 19000 to 23000 based on the job location and also the type of work that you are doing in the organisation. The candidates will also get a certain amount of deduction and bonus taking into consideration health insurance and other benefits. You can get more information regarding the TNPSC Group 4 posts and salary details from the official notification.
There are various duties and also various benefits which are available to the candidates who will be selected by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission for the ways we can see is presented by them through their official notification. The candidates must take into consideration each and every detail related to the salary and all of the other bonuses that will be provided by the concerned authorities before being successful in filling out the application form. TNPSC Group 4 posts and salary details 2022 will be published in the official notification. TNPSC Group 4 jobs list and salary details 2022 will be taken into consideration by all of the candidates.
The information related to the salary will be provided through the salary slip which will be published by your employer after you have successfully completed one month of the internship or the employment, whichever you have taken into consideration in the organisation. The salary slip presented by the concerned authorities will be evil to tell you more about the dearness allowances and also all of the other allowances provided by the organisation to all of the State Government employees. Some money is also directly provided in your Employee Provident Fund account to make it easier for you to save for future endeavours.
TNPSC Grade 4 Post Wise Salary 2022
Along with the pride of working for the government of Tamil Nadu, a huge salary package awaits those candidates who successfully crack the examination. TNPSC Group 4 salary scale will be on Level 8 and Level 10. That’s icing on the cake! To get a detailed idea about the TNPSC group 4 pay scale, keep on reading!
TNPSC Grade 4 2022 Salary Scale
|Sl no:||Name of post||Name of the service||Salary Scale|
|1||Village Administrative Officer(VAO)||Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service||(Level 8 ) Rs19,500/- to Rs.62000/-|
|2||Junior Assistant(non-security)||Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service/Tamil Nadu Judicial Ministerial Service|
|3||Junior Assistant (Security)|
|5||Field Surveyor||Tamil Nadu Survey and Land Records Subordinate Service|
|7||Typist||Tamil Nadu Ministerial/Judicial Ministerial/Secretariat/Legislative Assembly Secretariat Service|
|8||Steno – Typist||Tamil Nadu Ministerial / Judicial Ministerial Service||(Level 10) Rs.50,600 to Rs.65,500|
TNPSC Grade 4 Allowances 2022
There are different types of allowances that will be provided to the concerned authorities by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. The candidates will not be forced to worry about all of the other expenses that they will have to go through if they are working inside the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission because there are a lot of allowances provided by the organisation taking into consideration the needs of the employees every now and then. Also, there are proper increments taking into consideration the increasing number of employees over the years. You can check out the allowances provided by the organisation given below.
|House Rent Allowance||1800|
|City Compensatory Allowance||360|
TNPSC Grade 4 Promotions 2022
There are a lot of promotions available for the employees of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission taking into consideration the openings available in the organisation. The candidates can take into consideration opening positions available in the organisation and then they can apply for the positions easily. The candidates will be provided promotions based upon the type of work that they are doing and you will also have to apply for the promotions while filling out the application forms provided by the organisation. The promotions will be provided as per your career growth opportunities and your department.
TNPSC Group 4 Tips and Tricks 2022
- Understanding the pattern and syllabus is very important. Analyze it and do the planning accordingly. The pattern consists of general studies, aptitude, and general Tamil or general English. Stick to the pattern and syllabus while revising, note the completed topics.
- Set a Time table. Candidates should make their own schedules or plans to revise the subjects covered. This helps to memorize all the important points before the exam without any hassle.
- While revising the topics themselves, make brief notes of hard sections. For example, make a small list of important articles from the current affairs, important dates and events.
- Practising with the previous year’s question paper and TNPSC Group 4 question pattern 2019 will help you to understand the question pattern and repeated questions
- Practice available Mock test series. Practice more and be more confident.
TNPSC Group 4 Exam Strategies 2022
Here, we are going to discuss some simple yet powerful TNPSC Group 4 2022 preparation strategies that may increase your chances of cracking the TNPSC Group 4 2022 exam. Interested candidates can keep on reading to know TNPSC Group 4 preparation tips.
- Just like we discussed, before attending any public exam, always make sure to know the exam well. We are dealing with a state-level exam that recruits well proficient candidates for the role of Junior Assistant, Bill Collector, Typist, Field Surveyor, Village Assistant Officer etc. So in order to crack an exam where lakhs of candidates appear, one should have an effective study plan. If you have a clear cut idea about the exam syllabus, pattern and structure, you can prepare and plan your studies accordingly. So, let’s have a look into TNPSC Group 4 syllabus, exam pattern, etc.. here.
- Depending upon your schedule, design a timetable for everything you do. Rise early in the morning and go with the pattern that you made for yourself. Everyone has got only 24 hours and if you master dividing the time in accordance with your activity, you win. This helps in effective time management and voilà! you just created enough time to go through your portions. You may find it difficult to follow the schedule but gradually it will become better. Keep in mind that TNPSC Group 4 2022 preparation should take at least 5 months in order to cover all the topics.
- This is something that is very important to everyone who appears for a competitive exam. Filter the study materials and only go through the important portions. The subjects are vast and you don’t really have to waste time by going through unnecessary topics. These exams certainly follow some patterns. Identify those and go accordingly. This will definitely add more points to your preparations.
- You know what? questions papers that age at least 10 years should be your new best friend. Sit and go through as many questions as you can and there is no ‘NO’ in this. By doing this, you will get a clear picture of the exam and the topics that are stressed the most. These are real questions of the exam, attend it the way you write the original examination and self evaluate. Identifying repeated questions and stressed parts helps you in selective learning.
- Your preparation is only complete after you attend mock tests. Mock tests help you to be familiar with the exam along with time management. It helps you to self evaluate and analyse which part of the syllabus you can score the most and which part is difficult for you. Attending mock tests can help you grow by analysing your scores.
Even though TNPSC has not released the official notification of the TNPSC group 4 2022 exam yet, you can start preparing for the exam today itself. In this pandemic stricken atmosphere, it has become very difficult for the students to go out and prepare through offline coaching classes. And one thing that this pandemic taught us is that there is no need to have classrooms for studying or offices to do our job. Well, that explains a lot. Entri brings every necessary information you need right before your eyes in order to get your dream job at a very decent subscription. Download the app now and start your preparations. Good luck!
|TNPSC Group 4 Exam Information Links|
|TNPSC Group 4 Notification||TNPSC Group 4 Mock Test|
|TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus||TNPSC Group 4 Video Course|
|TNPSC Group 4 Exam date||TNPSC Group 4 Study Materials|
|TNPSC Group 4 Application Form||TNPSC Group 4 Interview Questions|
|TNPSC Group 4 Vacancy||TNPSC Group 4 Job Profile|
|TNPSC Group 4 Admit Card||TNPSC Group 4 Answer key|
|TNPSC Group 4 Study Plan||TNPSC Group 4 Preparation Tips and Tricks|
|TNPSC Group 4 Previous Question Papers||TNPSC Group 4 Result|
|TNPSC Group 4 Best Books||TNPSC Group 4 Cutoff|
|TNPSC Group 4 Eligibility Criteria||TNPSC Group 4 Exam Analysis|
|TNPSC Group 4 Selection Process|