Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) is accepting applications from eligible candidates to the post of Jail Warden and Fireman under Tamil Nadu Police Department. Along with this recruitment, there is vacancy for Constable Grade 2 also. Interested candidates can apply for the post till 26th October 2020 via official website of TNUSRB. In this article you will get know the details of TNUSRB Jail Warden and Fireman Recruitment 2020.
TNUSRB Jail Warden and Fireman Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Board||Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB)|
|Post Name||Jail Warder and Firemen Posts|
|Total No. of Vacancies||577|
|Notification date||17th September 2020|
|Application Submission start date||26th September 2020|
|Application Submission End Date||26th October 2020|
|Written Exam Date||13th December 2020|
Tamil Nadu Uniform Service Recruitment Board recently announced the recruitment of candidates to the TN Police Constable section. The candidates can apply for the post from 26th September 2020 to 26th October 2020. TNUSRB is inviting applications for filling up of 10906 posts in Police Constable Grade II, Fireman, and Jail Warden jobs.
TNUSRB Vacancies 2020
|Name of the Department||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|Jail Department||Jail Warder Grade II||119|
|Fire & Rescue Department||Firemen||458|
Before applying to the Fireman and Jail Warden posts, the candidates should cross check whether they satisfy the required criteria.
- The applicant must possess 10th class/ matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board.
- And should have studied the Tamil Language as one of the subjects can apply.
- The minimum and maximum age limit should be 18 to 24 years respectively as on 01st July 2020.
Scale of Pay
|Name of the Department||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|Jail Department||Jail Warder Grade II||Rs. 18200 – 52900|
|Fire & Rescue Department||Firemen||Rs. 18200 – 52900|
- The application fee to apply for the TN Police Constable Fireman Jail Warder Jobs is Rs.130/-
The candidates will be selected through various stages like;
- Written Exam
- Physical Measurement Test
- Endurance Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Certificate Verification
TNUSRB Jail Warden and Fireman Apply Online
Make use of the following steps while applying for the TNUSRB Jail Warden and Fireman posts.
- Visit the official website http://www.tnusrbonline.org/
- The applicants are required to create a profile and register yourself with a username and Email id.
- Then, Go to the Login Page.
- Complete the application form by filling all the details such as personal credentials, email address, phone number, Education qualifications, and other contact details.
- You should upload the scanned image of signature, photograph, and required certificates.
- Make payment of Application Fee.
- Make sure that there is no errors in the details and Finally Submit application!
- Save the Application form for future reference.
Read more on TNUSRB Recruitment 2020!
Download Entri app and attempt free mock tests, daily quizzes, live sessions on each topics, etc. Entri provides you proper study plan for the exams. And wishing good luck to all candidates!