Important Days in March is significant for many of the competitive exams. The days and dates should be kept intact in the memory. The preparation for any of the competitive exams will be incomplete if you are not prepared enough to memorize the important dates and months of each year. The important days are observed based on the themes associated with each day or date. It is not an easy task to memorize the important days and dates of every month it plays a vital part in any of the exams like CHSL, MTS, SSC, CGL, CPO, Railway exam, UPSC, KPSC, Banking, etc. The students who are preparing for the exam find it hard to memorize all the important dates. So, we have come up with the best possible solution that can help the candidates to memorize each date and day in the calendar without any stress. Those candidates who wish to learn the tricks to crack the competitive exams by learning the important days in March can keep reading the article to find the hidden treasure!
Theme-based learning. Each day is associated with a theme, history, or a special event associated with it. The dates can be memorized easily by comprehending the important theme associated with them. The learners can make stories associated with each day and connect them with the dates to make the memorizing task easy. Learn to note down the important dates in your short note and revise it daily. The best possible way is to connect each month with a story and memorize the events smoothly this can be considered as the best possible way to test our memory power. The memory power can also be increased by attempting daily quizzes and testing our knowledge on important dates. Play with days and feed the important days in your brain effectively.
The month of March is famous for defense, national safety, Fight Against Sexual Exploitation, Security, International Women’s Day, Pi Day, Commonwealth Day, Kidney Day, Consumer Rights Day, World Disabled Day, etc. Let’s look into the important days below.
Tricks to Learn Important Days in March
- March 2- Common wealth Day
- March 3- World Sleep Day
- March 2- World Kidney Day
- March 3 – National Defence Day
- March 4 – National Safety Day, World Day of the Fight Against Sexual Exploitation, National Security Day
- March 8 – International Women’s Day
- March 13 – World Rotaract Day
- March 14 – World Pi day
- March 15 – World Consumer Rights Day, World Disabled Day, World Contact Day
- March 16 – National Vaccination Day
- March 18 – National ordnance Factories Day
- March 20 – International Day of Happiness, World sparrow day
- March 21 – World Forestry Day
- March 21-International Day for the Elimination of Racial Discrimination
- March 21- World Poetry Day
- March 21- World Down Syndrome day
- March 21- World Puppetry day
- March 22 – World Water Day
- March 23 – World Meteorological Day
- March 23- Pakistan Day
- March 24 – World TB Day
- March 24 – International Day for Achievers
- March 25 – International Day of Remembrance – Victims of Slavery and Transatlantic Slave Trade
- March 26 – World Purple day
- March 27 – World Drama Day or World Theater Day
A story can be connected with the days associated with March. Here it goes, It was on March 4th, Meena encountered 8 WOMEN SEX WORKERS, who were powerless and Vulnerable. She has decided to take them to the hospital on March 13. The doctors expressed that their KIDNEYS were harmed. Meena decided to fight for their rights (CONSUMER RIGHTS) starting from March 15. On March 20 Meena decided to produce a MOVIE concerning them to assemble YOUNG PEOPLE cognizant of their concerns. The film was a triumph. Meena SLEPT happily on March 21st The exact day 21 March she went to FOREST and on the following day, 22 march she consumed tainted WATER. 2 days later on March 24she was attacked with TB. On the same day, 24 march She received the best ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. A drama was performed on 27 March based on the movie and it was a grand success.
Use Entri App to learn more tips and tricks to crack your competitive exams effectively. It is not a difficult task to find the best learning partner for your future endeavors. happy Learning!