Directorate of Employment Services and Manpower Planning, Tripura has released a recruitment notification for the post of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS Group D), Non Technical , and Lower Division Clerk vacancies. Interested candidates can check out their eligibility of each post from the article can apply Online through official website. In this article Tripura Government Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for 4000 MTS & LDC Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, etc. are discussed.
Tripura Government Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for 4000 MTS & LDC Vacancy
Tripura Government is inviting applications from eligible candidates to the Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) and Lower Division Clerk (LDC) under the Directorate of Employment Services & Manpower Planning, Tripura department. A total of 4000 vacancies are announced for both posts. Candidates can check out the following post wise details.
Tripura Govt 2021 – Multi Tasking Staff (Group D) and Non Technical
Tripura Govt 2021 – Multi Tasking Staff (Group D) & Non Technical
|Name of the post||Multi Tasking Staff (Group D), Non Technical|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||28-12-2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee||11-02-2021|
|Date of examination||Will be Notified later|
|Number of Vacancies||2500|
- For UR Candidates: 8th Class passed from any recognized school.
- For SC/ ST/ PH Candidates: 5th Class passed from any recognized school.
- Minimum Age that a candidate should possess is 18 Years
- Maximum Age that a candidate should have is 41 Years (Age relaxation is Applicable as per rules).
The candidates are required pay the application fee through Online Payment Gateway only.
- For UR Category: Rs.200/-
- For SC/ ST Category: Rs.150/-
- For PWD Category: Nil
Download the official notification from the following link:
Selection Process of Multi Tasking Staff (Group D) & Non Technical
The candidates should appear the written examination conducted by the Tripura Government. And after that, there will be an interview for the candidates. The syllabus consists of topics such as, English and General Studies (Class 5 ) and General Knowledge and Current Affairs. Both subjects can be Descriptive Type/ OMR/ Multiple Choice Questions.
Syllabus and Exam Pattern
|English & General Studies||Knowledge of Bengali or Kok-Borok, Arithmetic (Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division)||30||2 hours|
|Knowledge of English||20|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||Matter of common experience and current events and problems with special reference to India and Tripura.||20||2 hours|
|Duties of Group-D post in the Government Department/Offices/Name of Sub-division/Block of Tripura etc.||15|
|Total||Written and Interview (85 + 15)||100||
Download Entri app for free and ace your exam preparations!
Tripura Govt 2021 – Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
Directorate of Employment Services & Manpower Planning, Tripura has published the notification for the recruitment of Lower Division Clerk (Group C), Non Gazetted vacancies. Candidates who are interested in the post can apply online from 19th December 2020 to 30th January 2021. The dates of examination is not yet announced. A total of 1500 vacancies are announced for the LDC post.
The candidates age limit should be in between 18 and 41 years.
- Madhyamik or Equivalent examination passed from any recognized Board/Institution.
- Having knowledge of operating computer and proficiency in typing on computer with Keyboard with an accurate speed of minimum 30 words in English per minute along with basic Computer knowledge.
- For selection to Bengali Typist, minimum speed should be 25 words in Bengali per minute.
Syllabus and Exam Pattern
The written examination will be conducted in Descriptive/ OMR/ Multiple Choice Questions.
|Paper 1 English||Report writing or Essay, Translation into English from Bengali, Summary, Precis writing (Descriptive type/ conventional exam)||40 marks||2 hours|
|Use of appropriate Preposition and Articles, Correction of sentences, Common Phrases, Synonyms and Antonyms||30 marks|
|Paper 2 General Knowledge and Current Affairs||
|100 marks||2 hours|
|Interview||Personal qualities of the candidates eg; Intellectual Ability, Interest in Current Affairs, etc.||30||–|
How to apply for Tripura Government Jobs 2021?
- Visit the official website tripura.gov.in.
- Search for the advertisement on What’s New Page Recruitment notification for the posts of Lower Division Clerk under Directorate of Employment Services & Manpower Planning. Dated 27th November, 2020, click on the advertisement.
- If you are a new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Then enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click Submit button and take the print of the application form.
Download Entri app and start your exam preparations! Entri wishes good luck to all candidates and great future ahead.
Discussion about this post