Though the TSLPRB(Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board)has hinted at 16,925 Police Constable vacancies for 2019, the TSLPRB SI Constable Notification is not yet out. Candidates who have passed the Intermediate are eligible to take this exam. The Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB) selects applicants for civil service jobs in the Indian state of Telangana according to the merits of the applicants and the rules of reservation. We bring you a brief overview of the TSLPRB SI Constable Job Profile.
TSLPRB SI Constable: Posts
The board is recruiting vacancies for “SCT PC Civil / SCT PC IT & C and SCT SI Civil/ SCT SI IT & C/ ASI FPB.” Candidates will be selected by their performance in Preliminary Written Test, Physical Measurement Test (PMT) & Physical Efficiency Test and Final Written Examination.
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (Civil) (Men & Women) in Police Department: 5909 Posts
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (AR) (Men & Women) in Police Department: 5273 Posts
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (SARCPL) (Men) in Police Department: 53 Posts
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (TSSP) (Men) in Police Department: 4816 Posts
- Constable in Telangana Special Police Force Department: 485 Posts
- Firemen in Telangana State Disaster Response & Fire Services Department: 168 Posts
- Warders (Male) in Prisons & Correctional Services Department: 186 Posts
- Warders (Female) in Prisons & Correctional Services Department: 35 Posts.
Constable: Job Profile
A constable is a person holding a particular office, most commonly in criminal law enforcement. The office of constable can vary significantly in different jurisdictions. A constable is commonly the rank of an officer within the police. Other people may be granted powers of a constable without holding this title.