Telengana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) is about to release the recruitment notification to the post of Bill Collector 2020. We can hope that it will be released in the upcoming months. Therefore the dates for application submission and examination were kept in secret. TSPSC will recruit candidates for the positions of Bill Collector in Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation through a written examination. The aspirants those who were interested can apply for the job position through official website. The candidates are supposed to read the instructions followed by the official notification published by the TSPSC.
TSPSC Bill Collector 2020: Overview
|Name of the examination
|TSPSC Bill Collector in Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (General Recruitment) 2020
|Notification release date
|Not yet announced
|Submission of applications
|Yet to release
|Last date for submission of fee
|Yet to release
|Hall tickets for examination
|07 days before Examination
|Yet to release
|Either CBT (online) or OMR based (offline)
|Decided by the commission and given in official notification
TSPSC Bill Collector Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online
Applications are invited Online from qualified candidates through the proforma. Application to be made available on Commission’s Website (www.tspsc.gov.in) to the post of Bill Collector in Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation in the State of Telangana. Before applying for the post, candidates shall register themselves as per the ‘One Time Registration (OTR)’ through the Official Website of TSPSC. Those who have registered in OTR already, shall apply by login to their profile using their TSPSC ID and Date of Birth as provided in OTR. The last recruitment to the post was held on 19th July 2018 under the notification number 17/2018.
TSPSC Bill Collector Recruitment 2020: Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who possess requisite qualification can apply online by satisfying themselves about the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Checking eligibility criteria before submitting online application for the post of Bill Collector is an important thing to be noticed. Please check out the following details of eligibility criteria;
Age Limit (As on 1st July 2020)
Applicant’s minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 44 years. However, maximum age is relaxable for candidates belonging to reserved categories.
- For ex-servicemen upper age limit is relaxable up to 3 years
- For physically handicapped persons- up to 10 years
- For SC / ST and OBCs – up to 5 years
- For persons who have worked as instructor in N.C.C. – up to 3 years
Applicant should have a bachelor’s degree from any recognized University in India. Applicants having higher educational qualifications can also apply.
TSPSC Bill Collector Recruitment 2020: Application Fee
The candidates those who were applying to the TSPSC Bill Collector post should pay a certain amount as application fee for written examination.
- For applicants belonging to SC, BC & ST of Telangana State – Rs. 200/- towards application processing fee and no examination fee
- For ex-servicemen & persons with disability – Rs. 200/- towards application processing fee and no examination fee
- For unemployed applicants of Telangana State (age should be in between 18 to 44 years) – Rs. 200/- towards application processing fee and no examination fee
- For BC’s, SC’s and ST’s belonging to other states – Rs. 200/- towards application processing fee and Rs. 80/- towards examination fee; total fee – Rs. 280/-
- For other candidates – Rs. 200/- towards application processing fee and Rs. 80/- towards examination fee; total fee – Rs. 280/-
- Mode of payment for all the applicants irrespective of their category is online through SBI ePay
- Fee once paid shall not be adjustable / refunded.
TSPSC Bill Collector 2020 Application Form & Process
TSPSC Bill Collector Applications form will be available at the website (www.tspsc.gov.in). Interested candidates are recommended to fill and submit online application as soon as possible to avoid last minute rush.
- Visit Telengana State Public Service Commission’s official website
- The candidates should register themselves through ‘One-time registration’ process; it is mandatory to apply for any post under TSPSC.
- So click ‘New’ button available in ‘One-time registration’ section.
- You will see a new page having ‘One-time registration’ form for new users only.
- Enter all the details such as Aadhar details, basic details, address details etc.
- Scan and upload your photo & signature.
- Agree the declaration form.
- Preview your details by clicking “Preview” tab
- Submit all the details and you will see a system generated ID which is also known as ‘TSPSC ID’
- Through ‘TSPSC ID’, now you can apply and submit an application for the post of Bill Collector
- To apply for TSPSC Bill Collector 2020, visit TSPSC website
- Login with TSPSC ID and password.
- Search for the ‘TSPSC Bill Collector 2020’ notification.
- Find and click link ‘Application Submission’
- Click on ‘Proceed’ tab
- Then you can edit your details, if needed.
- Make payment
- Submit application
- Print application for future reference.
TSPSC Bill Collector 2020: Exam Pattern
- TSPSC Bill Collector exam will have two question papers having multiple choice questions through which the final selection of candidates will be done.
- Both question papers will have MCQs from different subjects i.e. General Knowledge & Secretarial Abilities.
- Each question paper will have 150 MCQs to be solved in 150 minutes.
- Each MCQ will be of 1 mark. So, there will be total 300 MCQs to be solved in 300 minutes.
- Medium of examination will be in English, Telugu & Urdu.
|No. of Questions
Learn with Entri app and prepare for TSPSC exams. Entri offers best study materials for all competitive exams and mock tests are also available. Entri wishes good luck to all aspirants!