Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) is planning to hire eligible candidates to the Directorate of Medical Education (DME) for the post of Assistant Professor vacancies. The applications will be invited through official website of TSPSC. The official advice will be released in the upcoming month. You can check out the notification for the important dates. This article deals with TSPSC DME Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for Assistant Professor Jobs.
TSPSC DME Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Department||Directorate of Medical Education|
|Post Name||TSPSC Assistant professors in DME|
|Job Location||Telangana State|
|Online application submission dates||Yet to release|
TSPSC DME Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for Assistant Professor Jobs
Every year DME will invites applications from enthusiastic and eligible persons to the post of Assistant Professors under TSPSC. The basic eligibility that a candidate should have is Bachelor Degree/ MBBS from any University or Institute under Telangana State. The interested candidates can follow the given steps of how to apply online for TSPSC DME Assistant Professors 2020.
Apply Online for TSPSC DME Recruitment 2020
- Visit the official website of Telangana State Public Service Commission
- You can apply for any post under TSPSC is only through ‘One Time Registration’ process.
- Click on the ‘New’ button available in ‘One-time registration’ section.
- Enter all the details such as Aadhar details, basic details, address details etc.
- You should upload the documents of your photograph and signature.
- Then read and agree the declaration form.
- Preview your details by clicking “Preview” tab.
- Submit all the details and you will get a ‘TSPSC ID’
- Through ‘TSPSC ID’, now you can apply and submit an application for the post of TSPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020.
- Login with TSPSC ID and password and search for the ‘TSPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020’ notification.
- Click the link of ‘Application Submission’.
- Click on ‘Proceed’ tab
- Then you can edit your details, if needed.
- Make payment and Submit application.
- Print application for future reference.
TSPSC Assistant Professor 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- The applicants must possess Bachelor’s Degree/ MBBS from any University or Institute under Telangana State or any Association Registered by Indian Government.
- The candidates who were holding a Post Graduate Degree or MBBS Exam from the recognized University can also apply.
- The minimum age limit that a candidate must have is 18 years.
- The maximum age limit is 44 years.
We can expect 274 vacancies for the post of TSPSC DME Assistant Professor 2020.
Selection Process of DME Assistant Professor 2020
The applicants will be selected through two process, such as:
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview
Entri offers study materials for all competitive exams in India. And wishing good luck to all aspirants.