Table of Contents
The Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) will soon publish the official notification regarding the details about the TSPSC FSO job profile. The interested candidates must stay along with this page for more updates about TSPSC FSO. The recruitment for the post of TSPSC FSO will be held by conducting a written exam followed by a walking test and medical exam and document verification process.
TSPSC Food And Safety Officer (FSO) Notification 2022
The recruitment board of the Telangana State Public Service Commission have announced the TSPSC Food Safety Officer posts Jobs 2022. As per the Telangana Food Safety Officer Jobs 2022, there are total of 24 vacancies for the above job posts. The Authorities are inviting applications for eligible candidates to fill up the Food Safety Officer In the Institute of Preventive Medicine Public Health Laboratories & Food (Health) Administration. The candidates who are seeking this job can apply from 29th July 2022. Aspirants must register themselves on or before the last date i.e, 26th August 2022.
TSPSC Food And Safety Officer (FSO) Job Profile
The recruitment process for Food Safety Officer is conducted by the State Public Service Commission (SPSC) of the concerned state. The vacancy for Food Safety Officer is hover almost every year by the SPSCs through the state civil services examination. The work functions of a Food Safety Officer include taking sample of foods products from various places, seizing hazardous food products, inspection of any suspicious food production premise, issuing notice for any hazardous food products or raw material and destroying them, acting against the producers, distributors and sellers of hazardous food items, etc. within the district of his appointment.
TSPSC Food And Safety Officer (FSO) – Qualification
The candidates who wish to work as a TSPSC Food and Safety Officer must have the following education qualification.
- A degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Agricultural Science or Veterinary Sciences or Bio-Chemistry or Microbiology or Masters Degree in Chemistry or degree in medicine from a recognized University, or
- Any other equivalent/recognized qualification notified by the Central Government, and
- Has successfully completed training as specified by the Food Authority in a recognized institute or Institution approved for the purpose.
TSPSC Food And Safety Officer (FSO) – Criteria
Age limit is a mandatory criterion to appear in the recruitment process. The minimum age should be 18 years and the maximum age should be 44 years as on 01st July 2022.
There will be age relaxation for the SC/ST/OBC/PWD/PH candidates according to the rules and regulations laid down by the government.
TSPSC Food And Safety Officer (FSO) – Salary Structure
The selected candidates will get a salary ranges between (Rs.42,300 -Rs.1,15,270). The candidates who are selected for the TSPSC FSO post are also eligible for various allowances and other benefits offered during the job.
The various allowances are following:
- Dearness Allowance
- House Rent Allowance
- Fuel Expenses
- Conveyance Allowance
- Foreign allowance
- Deputation Allowance
- Medical Allowance
- Fuel Expenses
- Refreshment Allowance
- Provident fund
- Child care Allowance
- Subsistence Allowance
- TA on retiring
- TA in transfer
- Travel Allowance
- Daily Allowance
- Cash Handling Allowance
- Children Education Allowance
TSPSC FSO In Hand Salary 2022
The in hand salary is the final salary that a candidate will get after all kinds of deductions. The deduction includes taxes and PF. The in hand salary of TSPSC FSO is ranges between( Rs. 42,300 – Rs.1,15,270) per month.
TSPSC FSO Salary Slip
Candidates who working as TSPSC FSO will get a salary slip at the end of each month. With the help of this slip the employ can avail of loans and use it for other personal purposes.
TSPSC FSO Additional Benefits
The candidates who are selected for TSPSC FSO not only have a secure job but also have various other benefits. The benefits includes
- Transport facility
- Govt Accommodation
- Health Insurance
- Job training
- Increments and incentives
- Paid holidays
- Medical facilities.
- Child Safety.
TSPSC FSO Probation Period
The probation period is a period during which the candidate is tested for his skill at work. The candidates will be selected after completing the 2 years probation period. After completing the probation the candidates will be eligible for all kinds of benefits of the job.
TSPSC FSO Career Growth And promotion
The candidates who are selected shall enjoy all the benefits of this job. with time bonus, in hand salary and other favors and benefits increases, so candidates will be benefited from the same. The candidates who had worked as a TSPSC FSO will have a great importance in any other professional work.
TSPSC Food And Safety Officer (FSO) Roles And Responsibilities
There are a lot of Rules and responsibilities that the probationary officers have to complete if they want proper promotion and other opportunities related to Food and safety officer job. This is a very prestigious job which provides a lot of allowances such as dearness allowance and special allowance and many other benefits which are definitely revised by the government from time to time. The candidates who are selected as food and safety officer should possess the following roles and responsibilities.
- To inspect, as frequently as may be prescribed by the Designated Officer, all food establishments licensed for manufacturing, handling, packing or selling of an article of food within the area assigned to him;
- To satisfy himself that the conditions of licenses are being complied with by each of the Food Business Operators carrying on business within the area assigned to him and report to the Designated Officer;
- To procure and send for analysis if necessary, samples of any article of food which he has reason to believe or on the basis of information received including from a purchaser are being manufactured, stocked or sold or exhibited for sale in contravention of the provisions of the Act, or rules and regulations framed thereunder
- To draw samples for purposes of surveillance, survey and research, which shall not be used for prosecution
- To investigate any complaint which may be made to him in writing in respect of any contravention of the provisions of the Act, or rules framed thereunder;
- To maintain a data base of all Food Business within the area assigned to him;
- To recommend Designated Officer to issue of improvement notices to the Food Business Operator whenever necessary;
- To maintain a record of all inspections made and action taken by him in the performance of his duties, including the taking of samples and seizure of stocks, and to submit copies of such records to the Designated Officer as directed in this regard;
- To make such inquiries and inspections as may be necessary to detect the manufacture, storage or sale of articles of food in contravention of the Act or rules framed thereunder;
- To stop and inspect any vehicle suspected to contain any unsafe food or food which does not comply with the provisions of this Act and rules, intended for sale or delivery for human consumption;
- To recommend to the Designated Officer giving specific grounds, suitable action in regard to licenses issued to any Food Business Operator, if on inspection the Food Safety Officer finds that the Food Business Operator had violated the conditions for grant of license;
- To carry out food safety surveillance to identify and address the safety hazards
- To respond to incidents of food poisoning in his area and to send report to and assist the Designated Officer to enable him to initiate corrective action;
- To facilitate preparation of Food safety plans for Panchayat and Municipalities in accordance with the parameters and guidelines given in schedule IV of Chapter 3 of Regulations.
- To detain imported packages which are suspected to contain articles of food, the import or sale of which is prohibited;
- To coordinate with the Food Business Operators within his area of operation and facilitate the introduction of food safety systems by the Food Business Operators.
- To perform such other duties, as may be entrusted to him by the Designated Officer or Food Safety Commissioner having jurisdiction in the local area concerned.
The candidates must check out the details related to the in-hand salary and also the specifications of the salary slip before going ahead and applying for this recruitment because it requires a lot of preparation beforehand. Entri learning platform which creates video classes for the people preparing for this entrance examination. Enroll now and you will be eligible to get free of cost mock test.