Telangana State Public Service Commission conducts the TSPSC Group 2 examination to selects graduates towards the Telangana state services. Through group-2 services recruitment, TSPSC selects candidates towards 13 different services across state departments. Usually, these services will have a salary in the pay scale of Rs.29,760 – 80,930/- per month. Here we are discussing the TSPSC Group 2 salary and various allowances based on the TSPSC 10th Pay Revision Commission.
TSPSC Group 2 Salary Details
The government employees in the Telangana state services have lots of allowances along with their basic pay making the payslip much heavier than that of their private counterparts. These allowances include Dearness
Allowance (DA), House Rent Allowance (HRA), Additional House Rent Allowance in lieu of rent-free quarters, City Compensatory Allowance and other allowances, Special Pays, Automatic Advancement Scheme, Loans and Advances, Pension, terminal benefits and related matters. The salary structure for the Group-2 posts is as follows:
- Municipal Commissioner Grade-III: Rs.29,760 – 80,930/- per month
- Assistant Commercial Tax Officer/ Sub-Registrar Grade-II: Rs.28,940 – 78,910/- per month
- Extension Officer: Rs.29, 760 – 80, 930/- per month
- Prohibition and Excise Sub Inspector: Rs. 26,600 – 77,030/- per month
- Deputy Tahsildar: Rs. 28,940 – 78,910/- per month
- Assistant Registrar: Rs. 29,760 – 80,930/- per month
- Executive Officer Grade-I/ Assistant Labour Officer: Rs.28,940 – 78,910/- per month
- Assistant Development Officer: Rs.26,600 – 77,030/- per month
Telangana PSC Group-2 Services Post Lists
The Telangana State PSC Group-2 services posts include:
- Municipal Commissioner Grade III in (Municipal Administration Sub Service)
- Assistant Commercial Tax Officer (Commercial Tax Sub-Service)
- Sub-Registrar Grade-II (Registration SubService)
- Extension Officer (Panchayat Raj and Rural Development Sub Service)
- Prohibition and Excise Sub Inspector (Excise Sub-Service)
- Assistant Section Officer in Finance Department Secretariat
- Assistant Section Officer in Law Department Secretariat
- Deputy Tahsildar in Land Administration
- Assistant Registrar in Registrar of Cooperative Societies
- Assistant Development Officer in Handlooms and Textiles
- Executive Officer Grade-I in the Endowments Department
- Assistant Section Officer GAD (Single Unit) Secretariat
- Assistant Labour Officer in Commissioner of Labour Department
TSPSC Group 2 Salary and Allowances
- The employees who were recruited on or after 01-09-2004, a monthly contribution of 10% of the Basic Pay + DA from their salary shall be credited to the Contributory pension scheme.
- The revised Dearness Allowance (DA) is 33.536% of Basic Pay according to the 10th PRC.
- Uniform Allowance of Rs.3500/ per year for Prohibition and Excise Sub Inspector (Excise Sub-Service).
- TSPSC Group-2 services employees in the pay scale of Rs.28940-78910 and above shall be eligible to travel by first class. All other Group-2 service employees shall be eligible to travel by second class.
- Employees will get Rs. 600-800/ day for their tour within the Mandal and Rs. 700- Rs.900 within the Revenue division and for outside the Revenue division the rates will be Rs. 800- Rs. 1000 per day.
- Employees should be toured for a minimum of 15 days to avail the above-stated Travelling allowance.
- For officers on a pay scale of Rs.18400- Rs. 55410 and above will have a maximum Travelling allowance of Rs. 1200 per day if they toured for 20 days or above.
TSPSC Group-2 House Rent Allowances (HRA)
- The House Rent Allowances (HRA) shall be Rs.20,000/- per month for the areas covered by Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (GHMC).
- For all other places, the HRA would be Rs.15,000/-per month.
|CITIES AND TOWNS||Rate of House Rent Allowance|
|Hyderabad and Secunderabad classified as A1 City and
areas falling within the jurisdiction of Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation.
|30% of Basic Pay
(where the population is more than 50 Lakhs
|Karimnagar, Khammam, Mahaboob Nagar,
Nizamabad, Ramagundam, Warangal.
|20% of Basic Pay
(where the population is more than 2 Lakhs)
|1.Adilabad, 2.Kagaznagar, 3.Nirmal, 4.Bellampalle, 5.Mandamarri,
6.Mancherial, (AdilabadDistrict), 7.Bodhan, 8.Kamareddy,
9.Armour (Nizamabad District), 10.Sircilla, 11.Jagityal,
12.Koratla, 13.Metpalli (Karimnagar Dist.), 14.Siddipet,
15.Zahirabad, 16.Sangareddy(Medak Dist.),17.Vikarabad,
18.Tandur(RR Dist.), 19.Wanaparthy,
20.Gadwal (Mahabubnagar Dist.), 21.Nalgonda,
22.Miryalaguda, 23.Suryapet, 24.Bhongir (Nalgonda Dist.), 25.Jangaon (WarangalDist.), 26.Palwancha,27.Kothagudem (Khammam District).
|14.5% of basic pay
(where the population is more than 50000 and less than 2 Lakhs)
|All other places||12% of basic pay
where the population is
less than 50000
Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself. Entri will help you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves to improve your success rate.