Table of Contents
The Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) has recently released an official notification regarding the Mains Exam Schedule in the official web portal. As per the notification the Mains Examination for the recruitment to various posts including ARO, Translator, Typist and Assistant Librarian will be conducted in the month of May from 03rd to 06th. Therefore, all the candidates who have applied for the post shall download the admit card for the Mains Examination. All the aspirants are requested to stay tuned to us for further timely updates regarding the examination. In this article, read about UKPSC Mains Exam Schedule 2021. And Check out ARO, Translator and other Posts Exam Dates!
UKPSC Mains Exam Schedule 2021
According to the latest post in the official website of the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC), the exam dates for the post of ARO, Translator, Typist and Assistant Librarian are finally out. All the candidates shall check for the details of the examination and the admit card release date in this article. However, the link to download the admit card will be activated only 10 days before the date of the examination. But the aspirants must take care to download the admit card on time, in order to avoid any last minute rush.
|Name of the Organization||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC)|
|Name of the Post||ARO, Translator, Typist and Assistant Librarian|
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Mains Exam Date||03.05.2021 to 06.05.2021|
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Admit Card Release||10 days prior to the Examination|
Click here to Download UKPSC Mains Exam Schedule 2021 official notice:
How to Download UKPSC Mains Exam Admit Card 2021?
All the aspirants may follow the simple steps given below to download the hall ticket / admit card for the examination:
- Firstly, log in to the official website of Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC).
- Next, click on the link for admit card download that will be available in the homepage.
- Then, enter your username and password.
- Next, click on the admission ticket tab.
- Lastly, download the admit card and take a print out of the same.
Details on the Admit Card:
All the candidates must ensure that the following details are given without any mistake in the admit card.
- Name of the candidate
- Photograph of the candidate (with name and date)
- Register Number
- Name of the Post, Department and Category Number
- Address of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate and the Counsellor
- Date and Time of the Examination
- Type of the Examination
- Examination Center (Address with phone number)
- UKPSC Emblem and Barcode
- General instructions to the candidates.
We hope that this article was helpful to you. Entri is striving each day to bring you closer to your dream job. Stay tuned to Entri for all important updates and results! We will provide you with the latest notification on all major competitive exams. Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Make your learning experience a happy and memorable one with us. With Entri by your side your dream job will now be a reality!
Why Learn from Entri:
- Top notch & experienced tutors to learn from.
- Mock tests in various regional languages available.
- Download for Free! Get access to video classes, exams and study cards with a single subscription fee.
- Full length Mock Tests and previous year question papers available.
And lots more! Subscribe Today! Happy Learning!