Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has invited applications from eligible candidates for the post under UPPSC Agriculture Services 2021. As the part of recruitment, there will be written examination for the applicants and they have published the Syllabus and Exam Pattern also on the official website. Applicants can go through this article UPPSC Agriculture Services Syllabus 2021 – UPPSC Agriculture Services Exam Pattern for more details.
UPPSC Agriculture Services Syllabus 2021 – UPPSC Agriculture Services Exam Pattern
UPPSC has released the Recruitment notification for 564 vacancies under Agriculture Services, as the part of Selection process there will be Written examination (Prelims and Mains)and after that Interview for Group A posts only. The exam will be conducted on 30th May 2021. Applicants should start learning for examination with Syllabus provided by the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission.
Exam Pattern of UPPSC Agriculture Services 2021
- There will be two exams such as: Preliminary and Mains.
- The preliminary is objectively based whereas the main exam is descriptive in nature.
- The preliminary exam will have negative marking for wrong answers.
- The main exam will have a paper for an Optional Subject, and that should be selected by the candidate during the application process.
- The exam consist of multiple choice-based questions.
- Each question carries equal marks. The exam carries a total of 300 marks.
- For each wrong answer, there will be negative marking of 0.33.
- The exam duration will be 02 hours.
|Part||Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Part I||General Studies||40||100||2 hours|
|Part II||Agricultural Subject||80||200|
- The mains exam includes questions that are descriptive in nature.
- The exam consists of two papers (as shown as in the table):
|Paper I||General Hindi and Essay||100||2 hours|
|Paper II||Optional Subject||200||3 hours|
Interview process carries 50 Marks.
UPPSC Agriculture Services Syllabus 2021
|General Hindi and Essay||
|District Horticulture Officer||
|Food Preservation Officer||
|Senior Technical Assistant (Agronomy Branch)||
|Senior Technical Assistant (Plant Protector)||
|Senior Technical Assistant (Chemistry Branch)||
|Senior Technical Assistant (Botany Branch)||
|Senior Technical Assistant (Development Branch)||
Learn with Entri app and ace your exam preparations! Subscribe to Entri app and grab your career now itself with proper learning. Check out Entri app for guidance and study materials of each exams. Entri wishes good luck to all aspirants!