UPPSC Recruitment 2022 – 128 Assistant Professor Vacancy: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has recently Published Recruitment Notification Under Advt.No.020/2020-2021 or Employment News for the recruitment of 128 Assistant Professor Vacancies. Candidates who’re eligible for this Recruitment & are to Apply for this Posts these Eligible Aspirants Can Apply Online earlier than 03.03.2022. It’s a Very Good Alternative for all Government Job Seekers. Under the merit, the Selection Board picks suitable Candidates by Conducting Selection Test. Excellent Individuals are Chosen & Posted in Uttar Pradesh. For More Knowledge about UPPSC Recruitment 2022, Visit the Official Website at uppsc.up.nic.in
UPPSC Recruitment 2022 Job Details
|Organization||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor|
|Number of Posts||128 Vacancies|
|Job Category||Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Last Date for Applications||03.03.2022|
|Selection Process||Written test and Interview|
UPPSC Recruitment 2022 Job Profile
UPPSC invited application for the post of Assistant professor in Uttar Pradesh colleges. The exam will be conducted for 128 vacancies in 19 subjects. Candidates who are UGC NET qualified can apply for this post. And you can go through the detailed job profile given below.
- Candidates selected for the post of UPPSC Assistant Professor will be allocated a college in Uttar Pradesh.
- Candidates selected through the examination are appointed as Assistant Professor in the college.
- Here, the main job will be teaching as an Assistant Professor.
- Further, Assistant Professor is supposed to conduct Research for future carrier growth.
- Maintaining the record of students and assist in day to day activities of colleges are also an assistant professors duties.
- Assistant Professors are also required to give their advice and suggestions on college matters.
UPPSC Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate Must have Good academic record (a minimum second division marks in relevant Bachelor’s Degree) with a Master’s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited Foreign University.
Candidates’ age must be 21 Years to 40 Years. For the Details of age relaxation, Check the Official Notification.
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Assistant Professor||Rs. 15600-39100/- with Grade pay Rs. 6000/- (level-10)|
Selection will be done as per performance in Written test and Interview.
- For General/OBC Cadidates: Rs. 105/-
- For SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 65/-
- For PH Candidates: Rs. 25/-
How to Apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2022 ?
- Visit the official website of UPPSC uppsc.up.nic.in
- Click on the notification link ‘Click Here to Apply for Assistant Professor in Department of Higher Education, U.P. under Advt.No.02/2020-2021 (RE-OPEN)
- It will redirect you to the new page.
- Click on the ‘Apply Online’.
- Fill up the application form and submit the application form.
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Application Link||Click Here|