The official notification for UPPSC BEO Recruitment 2022 will be announced soon. Once the notification released you will get more details about the exam like application date, exam date, vacancy, eligibility criteria etc. Candidates who are are aspiring for the UPPSC BEO post does not need to wait for the notification they can start the exam preparation now itself. However there are lot of UPPSC BEO books available in the markets, but you have to choose the best one for the preperation of the exam. In this article we are suggesting some best books suggested by experts.
Best Books For UPPSC BEO 2022
Before selecting the books for UPPSC BEO exam candidates must be aware of the exam syllabus and pattern thoroughly. Once you go through that you can buy the best books recommended in this article.
Best Books for UPPSC BEO Prelims
The prelims exam consists of one General Studies paper of 120 objective questions. Below given are the list of best recommended books for the preparation of UPPSC BEO Prelims Exam:
- UPPSC Block Education Officer BEO (Khand Shiksha Adhikari) 2020 (Hindi) by Arihants Experts.
- UPPSC BEO Preliminary Examination Guide by Disha Experts
- Khand Shiksha Adhikari (BEO) Prarambhik Pariksha 2020 by SD Publications.
- UPPSC BEO Primary Exam Solved Papers & Practice Book by yct Uppsc Beo Khand Shiksha Adhikari Practice Sets Book for 2020 Exam – Hindi by Examcart
- BEO Solved Question Paper 2020 (2011 – S) by SSGCP Group
- Kiran UPPSC Preliminary Exam General Studies (1991-2019) and CSAT (2012-2019) Solved Papers by Kiran Institute of Career Excellence (KICX)
Books for General Knowledge and Current Affairs
- Disha 365 Current Affairs Analysis Vol.2 by Ashish Malik
- Know Your State Uttar Pradesh by Arihant Experts
- Errorless UPPSC General Studies Prelim Paper 1-10 Year-wise Solved Papers (2010-19) by Disha Experts
- Uttar Pradesh General Knowledge 2020 Useful For Competitive Exam Current Affair Year Book by Ghatna Chakra
- Objective General Knowledge & Current Affairs Level 1by Disha Publication
Books for Mathematics and Logical Reasoning
- Reasoning (Hindi), by Ravi P.Tiwari
- UPPSC Preliminary Exam General Math & Reasoning Chapterwise Solved Papers by yctbooks
- Tarkshakti Parikshan (Hindi) by Aggarwal R.S.
Books for Indian Polity, Economy and Culture
- Indian Polity by M. Laxmikanth
- Indian Economy by Ramesh Singh
- Indian Art and Culture for Civil Services and other Competitive Examinations (English, by McGrawHill, Singhania Nitin)
Books for Indian History
- INDIAN HISTORY AND INDIAN NATIONAL MOVEMENT FOR CIVIL SERVICES 2020 (ENGLISH by EDITORIAL BOARD)
- Bb in Environmental Ecology, Biodiversity & Climate Change (English, by Garg Pankaj Kumar)
- Indian History & Indian National Movement (English, by Krishna Singh, Anshoo Singh)
Best Books For UPPSC BEO Mains
UPPSC BEO main examination requires a thorough knowledge about the subjects as the questions are of subjective type. UPPSC BEO exam consists of two compulsory papers General studies and General Hindi and essay. The first paper have 40 subjective questions from General Studies whereas the second paper have 40 questions from General Hindi and Essay. The time period is 2 hours for each paper. The following are the list of best books that you can purchase while preparing the GS and Hindi & Essay section of the UPPSC BEO Mains exam.
Best Books For General Studies (GS)
- Know your state- Uttar Pradesh by Arihant
- 6th -12th NCERTs, Current affairs in scientific research and technology (for reference)
- UPPSC BEO General Studies bu yct Paperback
- BEO GS Pointer 2020 (2012-S) by SSGCP Group
- Samany Gyan Manjusha : Pratiyogi Parikshao k Liy by McGraw Hill
- Uppsc General Studies Paper 1&2 Solved Papers by Examcart
- B.E.O Samanya Adhyan 2020 (2013-S) (Hindi, by SSGCP GROUP)
- Newspaper, For reference ( Official documents and magazines )
Best Books for General Hindi and Essay
- Aditya Vastunisth Samanya Hindi by Pawan Kumar Tiwari
- Combo- Mastering Essay Writing for Mains Exam by Dr. Awdhesh K. Singh
- Nibandh sangrah 2021 (2111-F) (by SSGCP GROUP)
- BEO Mains Descriptive General Hindi Solved Papers (Hindi, by yct)
Apart from these books candidates must aware of the topics related to Covid 19 pandemic. Below given are the list of topics related to Covid 19 pandemic.
- The COVID-19 situation in the world
- The COVID-19 situation in India
- The Economy of the world
- Economy of India
- Health and medicinal industries
- Vaccination in case of the COVID-19 pandemic
- History of pandemics
Candidates must go through all these topics other than the subject topics. So for this you have to make habit of reading news paper daily or listening to news from tv or radio.
Preparation Tips for UPPSC BEO 2022
- Candidates who are appearing for the exam must be aware of the exam syllabus. knowing the syllabus is the basic foundation of preparing the exam. It will help you to knowing the most important topics related to the exam.
- Be sure your basics are clear before focusing on the test series and exam.
- Try to cover logic and reasoning parts during preparations, as it will be very helpful for scoring good marks in the exam.
- Try to practice more mock test as it helps you to revise the topic and understand how to tackle mistakes.
- Try to do lot of previous year question papers as much questions you have solved will make you familiar with the nature and type of questions asked in the examination.
- It is very important to make a time schedule while practicing the previous year question papers as it will help you to manage time accordingly.
- Make notes while clearing your doubts or learning the topics as this would help in your revision time and you can quickly cover up the syllabus in the last minutes of the examination.
- keep a proper time for studying, revision, and relaxing as the all-time study will not be a good option for your health.
- Candidates must be confident about preparation and try to be stress-free from the fear of the exam.
Hope this article will be useful for those who are searching for best books for the preparation of UPPSC BEO examination. The key point to clear an exam lies in methodical and planned preparation. If you are a candidate who wants to pursue your dream career and looking for a good start, our Entri app has got it covered for you. Our team of expert will help you with content and insights related to the topics of your concern. Subscribe to our app today and enroll yourself into various programmes our app offers. Wishing you good luck.