Table of Contents
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission conducts UPPSC BEO Recruitment Exam to select eligible and interested candidates for the post of Block Education Officer. Candidates who are willing to attend for this exam should know all the informations such as eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus and so on. UPPSC BEO eligibility criteria is established under the parameters of age limit, educational qualifications and so on. Candidates should assure that they compulsorily fulfill the eligibility criteria else they will not be qualified for the post. Read this article to know more about UPPSC BEO eligibility criteria and other details.
|Age||Minimum – 21 years
Maximum – 40 years
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in Education|
|Number of Attempts||Till age permits|
|Experience||2 Years in territorial army preferred|
UPPSC BEO Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Age Limit
- Educational Qualification
UPPSC BEO Eligibility Criteria: Nationality
UPPSC BEO Eligibility Criteria: Age Limit
S.C of UP
S.T of UP
Other Backward Classes of UP
State Government Employees of UP
Teachers/Staff of Government aided Secondary Schools
According to the rule for Group-c Post, the candidates of these categories must not be born before 2nd July, 1974
Male Candidates, being married to more than one woman and female candidates, being married to a man, who is already married to another woman, will not be considered as eligible for the examination. This condition will be only exempted if the Hon’ble Governor decides to withdraw it.
UPPSC BEO Eligibility Criteria: Educational Qualification
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education from a recognized university in India.
- In case of not having a B.A in education, the candidates must possess a L.T Diploma from a Government training College or the Government Basic training college, which is awarded by the Register of Departmental Examinations, UP.
- Those candidates, who have an L.T Diploma or any other special course of training in Basic Education, from a recognized university in India or Government Training College, will be given preferences, other things being equal.
UPPSC BEO Eligibility Criteria: Number of Attempts
UPPSC BEO Eligibility Criteria: Syllabus 2022
There is one lengthy paper, General Studies, in the preliminary examination. There will be 120 questions in total, worth a total of 300 points. The time period is two hours. The preliminary exam will comprise of multiple-choice questions (MCQs) and cover the following topics:
- History of India
- General Science
- Indian National Movement
- Indian Agriculture, Commerce and Trade
- Indian Polity, Economy and Culture
- Population, ecology and Urbanization (In India Context)
- World Geography, national Geography and Natural Resources of India
- Current National and International Events
- Elementary Mathematics upto class 10th level – Arithmetic, Algebra and Geometry
- General Intelligentsia – Logic and reasoning
- Specific knowledge regarding Education, Culture, Agriculture, Industry trade, Living and social traditions of Uttar Pradesh.
The primary test contains a long written paper. It has two papers: 1. General Studies. 2. Essays and general Hindi Each exam that lasts three hours and has a total mark of 400 points. The questions will be divided up into three pieces for the General Study paper.
- History of India
- Indian National Movement and Indian Culture
- Geography of India
- Indian Polity
- Indian Agriculture
- Current National Issues and topics of Social relevance, India and the World
- Indian Economy
- International Affairs and Institutions
- Development in the field of Science and Technology, Communication and Space
- Recent development in education (Indian context)
- Specific knowledge regarding Culture, Agriculture, Industry Trade, Living & Social Traditions of Uttar Pradesh.
- Unseen Passage
- Letter writing
- Translation from Hindi to English and from English to Hindi
- Multiple words
- Vilom word
- synonym words
- Element and success
- Regional, foreign (word store)
- Sense of meaning
- Word form
- The treaty
- Hindi Varna Mala
- Punctuation marks
- Word form
- Sentence formation
- Idioms and phrases
- Main dialects of Uttar Pradesh and Hindi language inaccuracies
This part will be divided into two sections. A single essay must be composed from each part. Each essay has a word restriction of 700.
|Section A||Section B|
|Literary Essay /National International and Temporary National Problems and their solutions /National Development Plans||Environment, Science/ Environmental pollution and its solution /Agriculture and Business|
UPPSC BEO Eligibility Criteria: Exam Pattern 2022
Candidates who are interested in attending the UPPSC BEO must first attend the preliminary test. Those who get the needed cutoff marks in the preliminary exam will be qualified for the main exam.
UPPSC BEO Preliminary Exam Pattern
The preliminary examination is a 300-point test with MCQ-based objective type questions. There are 120 questions in total, and the test takes two hours to finish. In the preliminary exam, there will only be one General Studies paper.
UPPSC BEO Main Exam Pattern
Those who succeed in the preliminary examination are eligible for the Mains exam.
|1||General Studies||40||200||3 Hour|
|2||General Hindi||40||100||3 Hour|
Preparation Strategy for UPPSC BEO 2022
The first important thing is to understand the correct syllabus and exam pattern. Once you know it then it is easy to prepare your study plan. You must begin preparing with the subjects you are less familiar with. You must practice more of your weaker subjects. Anyhow, do not completely avoid the subjects that you are confident in. Keep practicing those subjects side by side as well. Then you must solve sample papers and previous year question papers. Time yourself while practicing according to the time duration that is allotted in the UPPSC BEO exam. This will assist you in your speed enhancement. Practice as if you are attending the real exam. This way you will have a better understanding of the exam environment. With all this in mind, you can begin your preparations.
UPPSC BEO Exam 2022: How To Apply
1. Open the home page of the official website uppsc.up.nic.in.
2. Later on, click on the Notifications/Advertisement link on that page.
3. On the screen, you can get the notification and apply online links related to the Block Education Officer Posts.
4. First of all, go through the given details in the official notification.
5. If you are eligible for that profile, then click on the apply online link.
6. Finish all the steps in the application process and also mentioned the genuine details in the UPPSC Block Education Officer Application Form.
7. Finally, submit the application form before the last date.
UPPSC BEO Exam 2022: Application Fees
In order to apply for this recruitment, the candidate has to pay the following fees.
- For General / OBC Category Candidate: Rs. 125/-
- For SC / ST Category Candidate: Rs. 65/-
- For PH Category Candidate: Rs. 25/-
Payment Mode: Candidates will have to pay their fees only online. (Net Banking / Debit card / Credit card / Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets).
UPPSC BEO Vacancy Details:
|Vacancy Name||Total Post|
|Block Education Officer||309 Post|
UPPSC BEO Application Form Date:
|Status||Important Date & Fact|
|Application Form Apply Date||–|
|Application Form Apply Last Date||–|
|Admit card Date||Update soon|
|Exam Results||Update soon|
The main theme to pass an exam lies in systematic and planned preparation. If you are a candidate who wants to chase your dream career and focusing for a good foundation, Entri App has got it covered for you. Entri App offers a great online platform for all those willing to attend for different bank exams, government exams and other competitive exams. Our team of experts offer short and precise video classes which assists you in learning the concepts. Users get access to flash cards and quizzes and can attempt unlimited mock exams with the same pattern as that of the real exams. We also provide PDFs of previous years’ question papers with solutions.