The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission hires candidates for the post of Regional Inspector. The commission has released the UPPSC RI Recruitment notification, where the interested candidates can check their eligibility requirements. The recruiting Board is looking for 28 worthy candidates for the UPPSC RI posts. However, the age limit of UPPSC RI applicants varies in accordance with different categories. Normally, the UPPSC RI Recruitment includes two stages of selection process, firstly the written test with two sets of papers followed by a Practical exam. The candidates after qualifying the written/practical exams are then sorted out for the second stage of the selection process which mainly includes personnel interviews and forums. The selected contenders will be appointed as UPPSC Regional Inspector by the commission. Check out the article UPPSC Regional Inspector RI Eligibility Criteria 2021 to know in detail about the qualifications, age limit, and for other regarding information.
UPPSC Regional Inspector RI Eligibility Criteria 2021
|Name of Organization||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)|
|Name of Post||Regional Inspector|
|Educational Qualification||Diploma in Automobile/Mechanical Engineering|
|Selection Process||Written/Practical Exams|
|Exam Date||21 November 2021|
|Age Limit||Minimum age – 21 Years
Maximum age – 40 years
UPPSC Regional Inspector RI Eligibility Criteria 2021 – Educational Qualification
The candidates must meet certain Educational Qualifications mentioned in the UPPSC RI Eligibility Criteria. The candidates must have passed their Intermediate Education, only the eligible candidates can bid for UPPSC RI post, the required Educational Qualification is given below;
- The candidate applying for the post of Regional Inspector must be a graduate with a diploma in Automobile/Mechanical Engineering from any center or from university recognized by the government.
UPPSC Regional Inspector RI Eligibility Criteria 2021 – Age Limit
The age limit of applicant’s in UPPSC RI post varies in accordance with different categories. The minimum age limit of candidates is 21 years old and with a maximum age limit of 40 years. The moderation provided by Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission for aspirants from various categories is discussed below.
- Age Limit for SC/ST/OBC Category : 5 years
- Age Limit for PWD candidates : 15 years
- Age Limit for Veteran : 5 years
UPPSC Regional Inspector RI Eligibility Criteria 2021 – Nationality
As per the UPPSC RI Recruitment notification, the candidate applying for UPPSC Regional Inspector post must be an Indian citizen. However, eligible candidates all over the nation can give a try for the UPPSC Regional Inspector (RI) post. Therefore, it is mandatory for a candidate to inspect UPPSC Regional Inspector Eligibility Criteria.
UPPSC Regional Inspector RI Eligibility Criteria 2021 – Vacancy
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has declared UPPSC RI Recruitment notification against 28 posts. The interested candidate can check the UPPSC RI eligibility criteria for further information. The UPPSC RI Vacancies are granted for candidates from various locations all over India.
UPPSC Regional Inspector RI Eligibility Criteria 2021 – Application Fee
The candidates who are applying for UPPSC RI post have to submit application fees. The amount is fixed based on the category, in which the applicant belongs. Tabulated below is the complete structure of UPPSC RI Application Fee
UPPSC RI Regional Inspector – How to Apply
Here article UPPSC Regional Inspector RI Eligibility Criteria provides some important steps for the candidates to follow, which will instruct them in filling UPPSC RI application form. Read more to know process in detail;
- Firstly, get a direct link or log on to the official website of Uttar Pradesh Public Commission (UPPSC).
- Select ‘all advertisements’ which will be displayed in the home page, snap on the current opening page, and then select Recruitment link.
- For registration, click on the ‘application tab’, now you will see a window showing all requirements for eligibility.
- Click ‘apply’, an application form will be displayed, fill the form with necessary information.
- Verify and cross check all the entered information and details.
- ‘Edit’ option will be provided in the window, for further editing.
- After cross checking all the input details, click ‘submit’ application.
- Click ‘print’ option, to get printout of registration.
- Next step is to transfer the application fee as per the fee structure. You can access the easiest mode of payment (Banking/Card/Online payment/ other modes).
- Make sure to download and keep the registration receipt for further use.
The article UPPSC Regional Inspector RI Eligibility Criteria 2021 will help out the candidates who are currently in the preparation of UPPSC RI Exams. Stay notified with the latest updates, wishing a victorious future for all the candidates out there!
|UPPSC Regional Inspector RI Exam Information Links|
|UPPSC Regional Inspector RI Syllabus|
|UPPSC Regional Inspector RI Exam date||UPPSC Regional Inspector RI Mock Test|
|UPPSC Regional Inspector RI Application Form|
|UPPSC Regional Inspector RI Vacancy||
UPPSC Regional Inspector RI Interview Questions
|UPPSC Regional Inspector RI Admit Card|
|UPPSC Regional Inspector RI Study Plan||UPPSC Regional Inspector RI Salary|
|UPPSC Regional Inspector RI Previous Question papers|
|UPPSC Regional Inspector RI Best books||UPPSC Regional Inspector RI Result|
|UPPSC Regional Inspector RI Video Course||UPPSC Regional Inspector RI Cutoff|
|UPPSC Regional Inspector RI Selection Process|
|UPPSC Regional Inspector RI Answer key|