UPPSC RO/ARO Books 2021: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has declared the official announcement for the recruitment of the aspirants who qualify for the posts of Review Officer (RO)/Samiksha Adhikari and Assistant Review Officer (ARO)/Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari. UPPSC has decided to fill in the 337 available vacancies. The UPPSC has decided to conduct General recruitment for 228 vacancies. special recruitment for the available 109 vacancies. The application can be submitted online mode. The recruitment notification has been released on the official website of UPPSC: uppsc.up.nic.in. The interested candidates are advised to visit the official page.
The recruitment will be done through three major strategic processes. the three stages of selection are Preliminary Written Exam, Main Examination and interview. Also, The candidates who are shortlisted after both the examination will be called for an interview. The candidates who are selected after the interview will be hired.
The candidates who wish to prepare for the prelims and main examination is required to have a thorough understanding of the syllabus. Books play a vital role in competitive examinations. Candidates can find the list of UPPSC RO ARO best books that should be referred to crack the UPPSC RO ARO examination here.
UPPSC RO ARO Recruitment 2021: Prelims Exam Pattern
A negative marking of 0.03 mark for each wrong answer will be there. It will be for both preliminary and main examination for RO ARO examination 2021.
For the preliminary examination, the questions will be objective type. There will be two papers for the preliminary examination. They are General studies (paper I) and General Hindi (Paper-II). There will be 140 questions which carry 1 mark each for the General Studies. Paper-II consist of 60 questions each carries 1 mark.
|Subject||Number of Question||Total Marks||Time|
|General Studies (Paper I)||140||140||2 hours|
|General Hindi (Paper-II)||60||60||1 hour|
UPPSC RO ARO Recruitment 2021: Main Exam Pattern
For the preliminary examination, the questions will be objective type. There will be four papers for the main examination. They are General studies, General Hindi and Drafting (part 1), General Hindi and Drafting(part 2), Hindi essay.
|Subject||Number of Question||Marks||Time|
|General Studies||120||120||2 hours|
|General Hindi and Drafting (Part – 1)
|100||100||2 and 1/2 hours|
|General Hindi and Drafting (Part-2)
General Vocabulary (Objective Type))
|Hindi Essay||120||120||3 hours|
UPPSC RO ARO Best Books: Paper 1 and 2
UPPSC RO ARO Booklist and a basic idea about the syllabus is necessary for the apt preparation for the examination. Those candidates who are preparing for the upcoming UPPSC RO ARO 2021 exam must refer the best books for UPPSC RO ARO prelims and mains given below. Candidates can check the syllabus and learn according to the syllabus pattern. UPPSC has decided to conduct the RO ARO 2021 Preliminary Examination on 1 August 2021. UPPSC has decided to fill up the 337 vacancies in the post of Review Officer and Assistant Review Officer.
UPPSC RO/ARO Books for General Studies
Here is the complete list of standard books which will help in your preparation for the upcoming UPPSC RO ARO 2021 Exam:
Paper-I: General Studies
Paper 1 consists of the General Studies paper. The general studies paper is of 140 Marks. The total marks for the General Studies paper are 200 Marks. Candidates can easily score maximum mark for this particular post. General Studies paper includes subjects like General Science, History, UP specific GK, Geography Current Affairs etc. Here is the list of important books to refer
- The level of questions to be asked from General Science are of high school level.
- If the candidate is well aware of basic general science, it is easy for the candidates to tackle the examination.
- The candidates should read LUCENT General Science, Lucent’s GK and 9th and 10th NCERTs books.
- The focus can be given to the Indian National Movement,
- Candidates are advised to refer to the Spectrum or Modern History by S K Pandey.
- Questions will be asked from UP Specific Geography as well as Indian and World level Geography.
- Candidates can refer to NCERT Summary by Mahesh Barnwal
Polity and Economy
- The focus should be given to Preamble, Fundamental Rights, Parliament, Governor etc.
- The text written by Laxmikanth is advised to cover the basics of the polity.
- The focus should be given to basic economy including GDP, GNP, Inflation
- Candidates should refer to Ramesh Singh or Pariksha Vani.
- Candidates are advised to strictly follow the UP Budget and UP Economic Survey.
- Candidates should expect at least 20 to 30 questions from Current Affairs Section in the UPPSC RO ARO Exam.
- The candidates should read one national newspaper daily.
- Candidates are expected to read the monthly current affairs
UP Specific GK
- The focus is to GK concentrating on UP.
- Candidates should expect questions from the geographical, economical and other facts from the Uttar Pradesh State.
UPPSC RO/ARO Books: General Hindi
UPPSC RO ARO exam’s Paper II is completely based on the General Hindi Subject.
- 60 Questions from Hindi Grammar and vocabulary
- Candidates can check upon those areas to get a better score
- Refer to General Hindi by P N Pandey or General Hindi by Vasudev Nandan Shukla.
UPPSC RO ARO Recruitment: Book List and Sources
|General Science||LUCENT General Science and Lucent’s GK, NCERTs|
|Current Affairs||Monthly Current Affairs for PCS Exams|
|Polity and Economy||Lakshmikanthan (Polity), Ramesh Singh (Economy)|
|History and Indian National Movement||Spectrum, Modern History by S K Pandey.|
|General Hindi||General Hindi by P N Pandey, General Hindi by Vasudev Nandan Shukla.|
Other UPPSC RO ARO Best Books to refer
- UPPSC RO/ARO (Samiksha Adhikari) 2020 | 20 Mock Test – Edu gorilla
- 11 Years UPPSC General Studies Prelim Papers 1 & 2 Solved Papers (2010 – 20) 2nd Edition – Disha Publication
- General Studies AND General Hindi (2020-21 RO/ARO): 2020-21 – YCT Publication
- General Hindi & Letter Writing: 2020-21 RO/ARO Mains – YCT Publication
- Combo UPPSC RO & ARO – XEED Publication
For better scoring, try something new other than reading the whole piled up books list. You can always try an online lecture class and answering sample questions. The maximum practice sessions can improve your scoring for government exams like UPPSC RO ARO. For that, Try Entri App to learn through lecture classes, sample questions, practice sessions, previous years questions and more. Entri App makes you a better competitor along with achieving the skills to score better. So, without further delay, Download Entri App and experience the new way of learning.