Table of Contents
UPPSC RO ARO Apply Online 2021: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has released the official notification for the recruitment of the eligible and interested candidates for the posts of Review Officer (RO)/Samiksha Adhikari and Assistant Review Officer (ARO)/Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari Posts. Also, UPPSC has issued the notification to apply for the proposed posts online. Thus, the notification regarding the recruitment has been released recently on the official website of UPPSC: uppsc.up.nic.in. Those candidates who are interested in applying are advised to visit the official page and read the detailed notification before applying. Also, with that the Candidates can submit the UPPSC RO ARO application form 2021 starting from the notified date to 8th April 2021. Besides, UPPSC is offering a total of 337 vacancies.
And Out of the 337 available vacancies, 228 vacancies will be filled through RO/ARO General Recruitment and 109 vacancies will be filled through RO/ARO Special Recruitment accordingly. The portal will be opened for the submission of application from 5th March 2021 and ends by 5th April 2021.
UPPSC RO ARO Recruitment 2021: Overview
|Name of the organization||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Available posts||RO/ARO General & Special Recruitment|
|Number of vacancies||337|
|Starting date of application submission||05th March 2021|
|Last date of application submission||05th April 2021
|Mode of application||Online|
UPPSC RO ARO Apply Online 2021: Vacancy Details
UPPSC has recently allotted 228 available posts for the recruitment of RO ARO vacancies. The General Recruitment will be done for 228 vacancies. For 109 RO ARO posts, special recruitment will be done by the officials.
|Name of the post||Department|
|RO||Office of Chief Election Officer|
|RO||Board of Revenue|
|ARO||Board of Revenue|
|ARO||Office of Chief Election Officer|
UPPSC RO ARO Application Form: Eligibility Criteria
The educational qualification of the UPPSC candidates is given below. Candidates are advised to read and confirm the required eligibility. Those candidates who have the below-mentioned eligibility can apply online for UPPSC posts without further delay.
RO and ARO Accounts in U.P. Secretariat Department
- Those candidates who wish to apply for the posts of RO and ARO Accounts in the U.P. Secretariat must have a Bachelor’s degree in commerce with Accountancy from a well-established University by law in India or the candidate must have a qualification earned from the institution recognized by the Government as equivalent.
- Also, the candidates should have an ‘O’ Level certificate in Computer Application from an Institute recognized by the Government.
- Knowledge of Hindi written in Devanagari Script is regarded as a required necessity for the candidate to become eligible for the posts.
RO Hindi in U.P. Secretariat Department
- Those candidates who wish to apply for the posts of RO Hindi in the U.P. Secretariat Department must have a Bachelor’s degree in Hindi Literature or Sanskrit Literature.
- The subjects should be recognized as one of the subjects of a University established by law in India or a qualification approved by the Government being equivalent.
RO Urdu in U.P. Secretariat Department
- Candidates who wish to apply for the post of RO Urdu in the U.P. Secretariat Department required to have a Bachelor’s degree in Arabic Literature, Persian Literature or Urdu Literature as one of the subjects from a University authorized by law in India or a qualification recognized by the Government as equivalent.
- The candidates who have passed the Adib-e-Kamil Examination of Jamia Urdu-Aligarh are not required to have a degree in Urdu Literature or Persian Literature or Arabic Literature.
ARO Accounts, UPSC
- The candidate who wishes to apply for the post should have a B. Com degree from an institution/ University recognized by Government.
ARO in U.P. Secretariat Department / Samiksha /Board of Adhikari Revenue, U.P./ Office of Chief Election Officer, U.P.
- The candidates who are interested in applying for the posts of ARO in U.P. Secretariat Department / Samiksha /Board of Adhikari Revenue, U.P./ Office of Chief Election Officer, U.P should have a Bachelor’s degree in commerce with Accountancy from a University established by law in India or a qualification recognized by the Government as equivalent.
- The candidates should have an ‘O’ Level certificate in Computer Application from an Institute recognized by the Government. The candidates should have a knowledge of Hindi written in Devanagari Script. This is considered as required eligibility for the above-mentioned posts.
- In particular the candidates should have a B. Com degree from an Institution or University recognised by Government.
- Candidates are advised to have a minimum speed of twenty-five words per minute in Hindi typewriting.
- Required to have a diploma in Computer Science from any recognized Institute/University or
- “O” Level certificate awarded by the DOEACC Society can also be considered as an equivalent qualification.
UPPSC RO ARO Registration: Age Limit
UPPSC has proposed the age limit for the RO ARO posts under the various department. The age limit is between 21- 40. All those candidates between 21 and 40 years of age can apply for the UPPSC RO ARO posts. Although, age relaxation is applicable as per government rule. Read the detailed notification to get more information about age relaxation. At least 21 of age is mandatory.
UPPSC RO ARO Registration: Exam Fee
UPPSC has issued the examination fees for RO ARO recruitment. Candidates under the general/ OBC category have to pay Rs. 125 as the examination fee. For the SC/ST candidates, the examination fee is Rs. 65 and those candidates belonging to PH and Ex category have to pay Rs. 25 respectively.
UPPSC RO ARO Apply Online 2021: How to apply?
- UPPSC RO ARO Apply Online 2021: Candidates are advised to visit the official website of UPPSC: uppsc.up.nic.in or similarly click on the link
- Go to the home page
- Click on the apply online link provided for UPPSC RO ARO Recruitment Examination 2021.
- Candidates can view the UPPSC RO ARO application form 2021 opened up in a new window
- Enter all the required details
- For instance, Upload the necessary documents
- Then, Upload the scanned copy of the photograph of the candidate
- Later, Upload the signature of the candidate in JPEG or JPG format
- Remit the application fee
- Click on the submit button
- Now the UPPSC RO ARO application form 2021 has been submitted successfully
- Candidates can download the application form likewise
- The Candidates are advised to take the print out of the form for future references.
In conclusion, It is important for the candidates who wish to apply for the UPPSC RO ARO to make sure they are fit for it with the eligibility mentioned by the board of recruitment. After that, a proper study strategy could yield to your dream job and let you. All you need to do is download Entri App and start learning with the best tutors available online. Moreover, Online lectures and study materials will be provided by the Entri App, which will enable you to score better in the upcoming exam.