Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the notification for the Review Officer (RO) and Assistant Review Officer (ARO) post. The last date for Online Submission of the online application is by 05th April 2021. The UPPSC Review Officer/Assistant Review Officer Prelims and Mains Exam Date has been released. Candidates can check UPPSC RO ARO Job Profile 2021 and know more about the posts and departments.
UPPSC RO ARO Notification Details
|Organization||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)|
|Vacancy||General Recruitment: 228
Special Recruitment: 109
|Post Name||Review Officer (RO)/Samiksha Adhikari and Assistant Review Officer (ARO)/ Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari|
|Commencement of Online Application||05 March 2021|
|Last Date for Receipt of Examination Fee On-line in the Bank||01 April 2021|
|Last Date for Online Submission of Application||05 April 2021|
|UPPSC Review Officer/Assistant Review Officer Prelims Exam Date 2021||1st August 2021|
|PPSC Review Officer/Assistant Review Officer Mains Exam Date 2021||18th December 2021|
UPPSC RO ARO Career 2021
Vacancy and Departments for RO/ARO Selection
General Recruitment: 228
|Name of Department||Name of Post|
|U.P. Secretariat||Samiksha Adhikari|
|U.P. Public Service Commission||Samiksha Adhikari|
|Board of Revenue, U.P.||Samiksha Adhikari|
|Office of Chief Election Officer, U.P.||Samiksha Adhikari|
|U.P. Secretariat||Samiksha Adhikari (Account)|
|U.P. Secretariat||Samiksha Adhikari (Hindi)|
|U.P. Secretariat||Samiksha Adhikari (Urdu)|
|U.P. Secretariat||Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari (Account)|
|U.P. Public Service Commission||Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari (Account)|
|U.P. Secretariat||Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari|
|Board of Revenue, U.P.||Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari|
|Office of Chief Election Officer, U.P.||Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari|
|U.P. Public Service Commission||Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari|
UPPSC RO ARO Job Profile 2021
The understanding of the job profile will help the candidates to have an idea regarding the post. And, they can decide whether the job/ post suits them/ their interests. This also will help for the preparation of the exam, to find the area of interest of the candidate.
The Job Profile includes the roles and responsibilities of the Samiksha Adhikari and Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari in various departments like the U.P. Secretariat, U.P. Public Service Commission, Board of Revenue, Office of Chief Election Officer.
The promotions will be based on the Departmental exams, Seniority, and Performance. ARO will be promoted to Ro and RO to Asst. Section Officer.
- The Review Officer (RO) is in charge of maintaining file records like the diary and related documents and prepare the demand letters & pending file records in the allotted sections.
- They have to help the ARO’s at times in differentiating or comparing the fresh copies etc.
- Issue letters with the headlines to the CM’s Office Section.
- R.O should keep and maintain the privacy of manual & documents related to the particular department and sections
- They Deposit the files & present them to the related office after shortlisted.
- Assistant Review Officer has to do some clerical officer/ Typist in an office if there is no clerk or typist recruited there.
- ARO has to monitor the operation of documents, manuals, prepare new copies and detailed letters
- To keep records, file the letters issued, in the Peon book and investigate Peon Book after the letters have been circulated.
- ARO assists the Review Officer in managing manuals and other related jobs in the section.
- Maintaining waiting registrations and presenting the waiting files on the assigned date to the associated assistants.
- Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari (ARO) also performs all other duties allocated by the Section Officer and Review Officer.