UPPSC RO ARO DV Dates 2021: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has released the dates for the document verification of the Review Officer (RO) and Assistant Review Officer (ARO). The DV is scheduled between 22- 24th April 2021 for Samiksha Adhikari/ Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari (Election Commission/LOCA/ Accountant (Sachivalaya), RO, and ARO (General/Special Recruitment) Exam 2016. Candidates included in the shortlist check for their DV dates and also download the application form for DV.
There was a total of 365 vacancies for the Review Officer/ Assistant Review Officer (RO/ ARO) Exam 2016 against Advt. No. A-3/E-1/2016.
UPPSC RO ARO DV Dates
Notice regarding Document Verification for Advt. No. A-3/E-1/2016, Samiksha Adhikari/ Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari etc. (GEN./SPL. RECTT.) Exam-2016 has been uploaded on the official website of UPPSC. This will be visible up to 24th April 2021.
The link for downloading documents and the application form for the document verification will be available till 24th April 2021. The DV will be held from 22nd April to 24th April 2021. Check the DV schedule for the RO ARO posts:
|Post Name||Date||Time||Number of Candidates Roll Number-wise|
|Samiksha Adhikari (Sachivalaya)||22 April 2021||FN 10 AM
AN 1 PM
|23 April 2021||FN 10 AM
AN 1 PM
|Samiksha Adhikari (Election Commission/LOCA/Accountant (Sachivalaya)||24 April 2021||FN 10 AM||All shortlisted candidates|
|ARO/RO||24 April 2021||FN 10 AM||All shortlisted candidates|
Steps to Download UPPSC RO ARO DV Documents & Application Form
- Visit the official website of UPPSC @uppsc.nic.in.
- On home, Activity Dashboard finds the link, ‘Document Verification: Click here to download required Documents and Application Form for Document Verification for Samiksha Adhikari/ Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari etc (Gen./Spl. Rectt.) Exam-2016 Under Advt. No. [A-3/E-1/2016].
- On the newly opened page, enter the Candidates Personal Details like- Registration Number, DOB, Gender, Category, Verification code, Domicile status and click on validate details.
- Then the application form and document details will be displayed.
- Download the application form and document details
- Save it for future reference.
In regard to the DV for candidates UPPSC has released some guidelines:
- Candidates are required to bring the relevant documents (NOC, Community certificate, etc.) along with the admit card for the document verification.
- No bags/ electronic gadgets are allowed inside the exam hall.
- Candidates should strictly follow the COVID-19 guidelines during the document verification. They are required to wear the mask compulsory inside the exam hall.
- Also, should use the hand was/ sanitizer available at the center.
- The candidates will be allowed to enter the exam hall after the thermal scanning and hand sanitization.
Join for the latest exam courses of UPPSC and get to your dream job. Download Entri for all the information regarding the course.